The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Kaz is not on there anymore because he tried to focus more on outside shyt and couldnt bother to show up . But little did he know, the shyt blew up during the lockdown.

Yeah I dunno about 'couldn't bother to show up'. He dropped a vid discussing what happened and said they did some real disrespectful shyt. I haven't listened since, but he said it's no beef w them.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
*mal 3 weeks ago*

"I'm not beefing with anybody black..
I'm not doin it. I'm NOT beefing with anybody black..."

tenor.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah I dunno about 'couldn't bother to show up'. He dropped a vid discussing what happened and said they did some real disrespectful shyt. I haven't listened since, but he said it's no beef w them.
Found some videos on YouTube
Never heard of him before
I'll watch tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y'all were right, Park checked Joe with the "Suck my dikk"

LMAO.

:demonic:"Suck my dikk"
:wtb:"Excuse me"
:demonic:"I said suck my dikk"
:martin:"To whom?"
:whoa:"To whoever was saying that...."
:smugbiden:"Oh okay"

:dead:

Parks was about to have Joe sitting there with an ice pack on his eye and a ice water bandana around his neck.

:mjlol:

200.gif

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
How? Donkey of the day stuff?

Cuz joe never hesitates to throw shots at people when he thinks he's doing better than them, i never even knew there was an issue until way back when joe would use Mal to get off char disses, back before Park's couch

Bro, they've done podcasts getting at Joe and crew, consistently have segments on TBC discussing what Joe is doing and even taking petty shots at the JBP when Joe would come on TBC. I'm happy for both of them to be in the media industry and put on for black men, but Char has been throwing rocks for a while.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bro, they've done podcasts getting at Joe and crew, consistently have segments on TBC discussing what Joe is doing and even taking petty shots at the JBP when Joe would come on TBC. I'm happy for both of them to be in the media industry and put on for black men, but Char has been throwing rocks for a while.

I will admit that charlamagne is far more petty than joe. Joe didn’t even take shots at him when the hbo show originally fell through and all the rape allegations came out unlike charlamagne did a lot in the past to him.

I’m not mad at joe for clapping back at him, but in the long run it isn’t gonna be beneficial for either of from to drag skeletons out of their closet. Weird how all the black podcasters/media people are beefing with each other while white people are living in peace getting their deals, or at least keeping it behind closed doors. We still don’t know how to properly move out here.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I will admit that charlamagne is far more petty than joe. Joe didn’t even take shots at him when the hbo show originally fell through and all the rape allegations came out unlike charlamagne did a lot in the past to him.

I’m not mad at joe for clapping back at him, but in the long run it isn’t gonna be beneficial for either of from to drag skeletons out of their closet. Weird how all the black podcasters/media people are beefing with each other while white people are living in peace getting their deals, or at least keeping it behind closed doors. We still don’t know how to properly move out here.

I think Joe does it because he knows its what ppl want for content

But he needs to fall back and regroup
Cuz if you live by that shyt, you'll die by it too

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Breh was late all the time/not showing up. And they still paid him his share for it. He fukked up. They making bank. He was too busy with his other ventures but his biggest source of income was from flagrant 2.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
True. In fact, you can take the bug labels part out of it. It costs way more than people think to run a business, period. Even businesses that purposefully keep staffing small to maintain agility will tell you it takes a lot of people to be able to truly get anything done, and none of those people are working for free. So, yeah. A good portion of that $10 mil gross made off of those million copies sold was spoken for up front.

But if we're being honest, even if Spotify were to offer full disclosure on whatever metrics Joe wanted, what their revenue was off of his streams, and their overhead, he still wouldn't have been happy. He'd probably say them having such high cost of operation is their problem, and doesn't see how it affects his situation.

Again, I want Joe to get what he's looking for, and enjoy the podcast most of the time, but there are times where this guy argues shyt that anyone who's ever had to hold down a job for more than a couple of months has come to understand. :mjlol:
I learned that working for a small company that brought in millions in revenue a year. I ended up working closely with the owner and crunching numbers and thinking he was making a killing after I estimated everybody's salaries and expenses. They were doing good but he schooled me to all the extra expenses I knew nothing about. I knew all of our sales staff but didn't realize we also had a cold calling team, marketing team, relationship managers, head hunting team to provide sales leads, not to mention all the extra costs for unemployment insurance, health insurance. I was still young and took all of that for granted.