Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
See, even the UAE is supporting Israel because a lot of these Arab countries got their own terror problems

Palestinians gotta just take hat in hand, accept the L and move elsewhere. It's BEEN over.

You literally said the Hamas attack was justified because the innocents living there knew they were on occupied land. Did you not see the videos where they stripped naked that women, killed her and put her on display on that truck. For you, that’s okay because she knew she was living in an occupied land and knew Isreal was evil. Then the kids shoulda died too because their parents moved there specifically to oppress Palestinians. You shouldn’t have replied to this. Don’t try to wiggle out of your previous statements :ufdup:

Bro shut the fukk.up, no one trying to hear you crying here about a bytch in a truck

Six fukking decades of a military occupation

Nearly two decades of the embargo on Gaza

TENS OF THOUSANDS killed in the last twenty years alone

And you're here crying, go suck a dikk

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think it comes down to micro and macro perspectives. some of you are just thinking macro, while I’m considering the micro. The two don’t always align, as can be seen in this debate. I think it’s important to still consider the micro in wars. It’s where specifics can get tested. War chiefs and generals only think in the macro, which is why innocents always get killed on both sides. I guess I wouldn’t make a good general :yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

forming a pact with religious movement is basically what isreal did which basically created hamas. only right-wingers are deluded enough to think they can bolster or forge alliances with religious fanatics and ther wouldn't be any blowback from it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AYO :huhldup:

image.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'm not in here getting hard over the idea of killing children and civilians because they're Jews and I don't like Israel so I'm good.

Some of you guys really need to get a grip
are we sure they're killing them because they're Jews and not Israelis?

anyway whether hamas had just focused on military targets and avoided civilians, palestinian civilians were going to get killed by the IDF in response anyway. that's been the cycle. hamas sends some rockets into israel, israel bombs some building that has civilians in it because hamas fighters are in the building as well.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA