ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Hamas is a military organization. By definition any action taken against Israel by Hamas put Palestinians in danger. Logically speaking your only solution is for Hamas to do nothing. fukk that.

Do I even really have to respond to the full blown bolded bullshyt. Israel is collapsing 14 story apartment buildings. Do you know what is inside apartment buildings? Real civilians, not colonist.

So you're suggesting that Hamas be given guided rockets and missiles?

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Um, yeah...

You were giggling like a little bytch when you typed this malarkey, right? :skip:
In here posting the strongest Israeli propaganda But he's not a jew :mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I’m black. Race is always a factor in my calculus. Sorry cacs like you have that option to ignore how others use black issues. This ain’t the 70s. Everything can be reevaluated. Palestinians reject deals and want their original lands back without accepting other territorial plans they can’t fight back and win over. What do they want the work to do? They got out muscled. It sucks but these are the facts on the ground.
yeah you're black and race is always a factor in your calculus blah blah, but yet you seem to always be on the side of the white race. you're no different than the tankies who have every excuse in the book why russia isn't bad and it's the fault of everyone except the invader.

ScottyG

Daps
Hamas is a military organization. By definition any action taken against Israel by Hamas put Palestinians in danger. Logically speaking your only solution is for Hamas to do nothing. fukk that.

Do I even really have to respond to the full blown bolded bullshyt. Israel is collapsing 14 story apartment buildings. Do you know what is inside apartment buildings? Real civilians, not colonist.

So you're suggesting that Hamas be given guided rockets and missiles?

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Um, yeah...

You were giggling like a little bytch when you typed this malarkey, right? :skip:
@88m3 has a history of extreme Islamophobia for over a decade in HL before HL tried to clean itself of racist cacs that would circle jerk in this forum :mjpls:

Of course he wants to block me, I've been on his head for a decade :scust:

Believe jews when they say they aren't jews bruhs :skip:
In here posting the strongest Israeli propaganda But he's not a jew :mjlol:

This is just 5 comments on page 1 of 15 on his search about Islam :dead: :laff:

Islam is a vile religion

Islam = death to blacks

Islam is a lie

Is Islam intrinsically violent?

Islam is the perversion of human nature.

ScottyG

Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah you're black and race is always a factor in your calculus blah blah, but yet you seem to always be on the side of the white race. you're no different than the tankies who have every excuse in the book why russia isn't bad and it's the fault of everyone except the invader.

What’s this got to do with Israel and Palestine?

Palestinians are invoking black issues as a proxy not because they love black people.

Who respects minority rights more especially of social minorities?

It’s a simple question. Plus aren’t there Jews from different extractions and diasporas in Israel? What’s the problem then?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps