88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yet you have been in here with the second most posts in thread waving your pom-poms for Israel, while wishing for destruction :skip:

Still claiming to be a Black man in the bronx my cac friend :laff:

I meant to write they actually, freudian slip I guess. I don't like Israel but I don't a candle to most of the posters here

You can save yourself some finger taps in the future because I'll be blocking you now

I'm guessing you're a banned poster because it's pretty ridiculous and bigoted to follow someone around calling them a Jew. But hey you're probably an alt-right account that missed a ban wave or was unbanned recently.

I'm not Jewish, I've never said I'm from the Bronx, and you're probably a cac to be this pathetic.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Yeah it's obvious Bibi and Likud needs Hamas as much as Hamas needs them. It's fukk both of those far right organizations engaged in a death spiral and vowing mutual destruction that only serve to legitimize the other in the eyes of their voters/followers.

I'm sure Hamas was gleeful when Bibi came back because they knew he would veer Israeli politics to the right. But I don't think Netanyahu will leave unscathed once this war is over. IMO, the Israeli society has to come to grips than going further right will only lead to more chaos.

Hopefully, this is the lesson they will learn, the anti-Bibi protests of this year showed that there is a sizeable part of this socierty that is on that wavelength. It's not like they could go that much further right anyway except having full blown ultra orthodox lunatics at the helm :huhldup:

Best outcome I can see is for Israel to free Barghouti who is still a known Palestinian figure and was Fatah (don't know if he still is after all those years). It seems this dude could unite Gaza and the West Bank and replace Abbas. He also is open to talks with Israel albeit probably with a more centrist candidate than Netanyahu

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
are we sure they're killing them because they're Jews and not Israelis?

anyway whether hamas had just focused on military targets and avoided civilians, palestinian civilians were going to get killed by the IDF in response anyway. that's been the cycle. hamas sends some rockets into israel, israel bombs some building that has civilians in it because hamas fighters are in the building as well.

I mean they've said so numerous times....lol

Those are the choices Hamas makes and why they're a danger to Palestinians. Israel at least tries to directly target Hamas and does give warnings. Thankfully they don't indiscriminately bomb Gaza and waste millions of dollars in munitions... if they did there would be nothing left. Not for nothing but when Hamas fires rockets into Israel they're poorly targeted and they just aim for city centers where they end up killing civilians unfortunate enough to be going about their day or sitting at home. Civilian casualties in dense urban areas on both sides are always going to shoulder the brunt of this conflict unfortunately. Hamas is the only party intentionally targeting civilians and that shouldn't be written off.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Those are the choices Hamas makes and why they're a danger to Palestinians.
Hamas is a military organization. By definition any action taken against Israel by Hamas put Palestinians in danger. Logically speaking your only solution is for Hamas to do nothing. fukk that.

Israel at least tries to directly target Hamas and does give warnings. Thankfully they don't indiscriminately bomb Gaza and waste millions of dollars in munitions...
Do I even really have to respond to the full blown bolded bullshyt. Israel is collapsing 14 story apartment buildings. Do you know what is inside apartment buildings? Real civilians, not colonist.

when Hamas fires rockets into Israel they're poorly targeted and they just aim for city centers where they end up killing civilians unfortunate enough to be going about their day or sitting at home.
So you're suggesting that Hamas be given guided rockets and missiles?

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Civilian casualties in dense urban areas on both sides are always going to shoulder the brunt of this conflict unfortunately.
Um, yeah...

Hamas is the only party intentionally targeting civilians and that shouldn't be written off.
You were giggling like a little bytch when you typed this malarkey, right? :skip:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

damn, they're letting them know what's up, should call them roaches for good measure. I guess the Nazis did give the Jews a similar warning in '33. Israel should bully Egypt and establish a Mandatory Palestine in Egypt and sign a Haavara Agreement II with the Palestinians. might as well copy your heroes all the way.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Watching you try to use race as a wedge to support colonial oppression is disgusting.

Gotta put you on ignore chief.

I’ve seen enough random tweets and spam.

I’m black. Race is always a factor in my calculus. Sorry cacs like you have that option to ignore how others use black issues. This ain’t the 70s. Everything can be reevaluated. Palestinians reject deals and want their original lands back without accepting other territorial plans they can’t fight back and win over. What do they want the work to do? They got out muscled. It sucks but these are the facts on the ground.