King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You continue your lectures labeling those you disagree with as being "part of the empire".

Where do you reside, oh noble revolutionary? What resistance movement are you part of when not posting on the coli?

Why haven't you already martyred yourself since you have such a keen understanding of martyrdom and sacrifice?
And here comes the stupid posting where you abandon the arguments and crash out with ridiculous ad hominems in the style of:

mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg

But i'll entertain your post. I'm not labelling people I disagree with as "part of the empire", I'm pointing to an objective fact about your circumstances. I reside literally in the core of the empire as well. It's not where you reside that is worthy of critique, it's that you have adopted the mindset and arguments of colonial empire. I'm not sure how seriously to take your last question, so I'll just let it pass and spare you this time, that's random acts of kindness.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
And here comes the stupid posting where you abandon the arguments and crash out with ridiculous ad hominems in the style of:

mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg

But i'll entertain your post. I'm not labelling people I disagree with as "part of the empire", I'm pointing to an objective fact about your circumstances. I reside literally in the core of the empire as well. It's not where you reside that is worthy of critique, it's that you have adopted the mindset and arguments of colonial empire. I'm not sure how seriously to take your last question, so I'll just let it pass and spare you this time, that's random acts of kindness.

No, don't let shyt pass. I'm not letting shyt pass from you either.

You and I agree on almost everything relating to Israel and Palestine, there's no sense arguing with you on that. My only point of disagreement with you on that topic is your almost pathological inability to ascribe any blame at all to Hamas.

But I'm asking you a dead serious question.

You claim to have such a keen understanding of martyrdom and sacrifice.

If that is true, and you hold such deep convictions:

What resistance movements have you been a part of in real life?
Why haven't you martyred yourself yet?

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you're displaying the bog standard Liberal analysis to the crisis, in which the pre-October 7th status quo for Palestinians of a permanent purgatory occupation was more or less acceptable, out of sight and mind for Western Liberals. In reality, Israel has been murdering not just Palestinians people for decades, but the very notion of Palestine itself. But because you are completely captured by Liberal Democratic ideology, the notion of sacrificing life for liberty and the emancipation of your people is unfathomable to you. The very idea of a martyr is alien to you because you are ideologically ensconced in bubble wrap by virtue of being a first-class citizen of empire, so bloodless, technocratic incrementalism is the frontier of what you're allowed to countenance.

You ask me to consider that there have been more Palestinian civilians murdered than Palestinian hostages released, as if struggles for national liberation are matters of bean counting. As if that disproportionality isn't already baked into the strategic rationale. You can justifiably disagree with Sinwar's plan on multiple fronts, but to act as though it's just thoughtless, animalistic, primal violence with no regard for the life of his people as we just saw his die on the frontlines is betraying your ideological allegiance with the colonizer over the colonized. Sinwar's actions and strategy are immediately familiar to anyone who has read decolonial/liberation philosophy or history.

Hamas and Sinwar are responsible for the national liberation of their people. The blame they are due is for any failures in this endeavor or any atrocities they commit on their path to Palestinian liberation. They are not to blame for Israel's genocidal massacres against Palestinian civilians. And is not for you, sitting comfortably in the core of the empire that is exporting violence and death to the Palestinian people, to condemn their fight for liberation with the limited means at their disposal.
I mean can we also point how patently absurd it is that that poster identifies with the colonizer's rhetoric
and interpretation of the situation while also being named after the alias of Tupac Shakur the son of a Black Panther?

The Coli is a fukking mad house of contradictions and underread buffoons masquerading as authorities on topics that NPR spoon fed them information
on.

:pachaha:
It's fukking ridiculous man.

King Kreole

Daps
No, don't let shyt pass. I'm not letting shyt pass from you either.

You and I agree on almost everything relating on Israel and Palestine, there's no sense arguing with you on that. My only point of disagreement with you on that topic is your almost pathological inability to ascribe any blame to Hamas.

But I'm asking you a dead serious question.

You claim to have such a keen understanding of martyrdom and sacrifice.

If that is true, and you hold such deep convictions, why haven't you martyred yourself yet?
I don't know if I would call it a keen understanding of martyrdom and sacrifice, I just grew up exposed to the black liberation tradition and anti-colonial history.

Again, what would you like me to blame Hamas for? I blame them for the actions they were responsible for. I refuse to blame them for the actions and violence of their colonial oppressor, which is what Liberal Democrats keep doing because they identify more with the colonizer than the colonized.

The notion that one can't hold deep convictions about a people's struggle for autonomy, dignity and self-determination against their colonial oppressor unless they martyr themselves is obviously completely ridiculous. Edward Said died of leukemia in New York City at 67 years old, do you doubt his commitment to the Palestinian cause? I completely respect Aaron Bushnell's stance and action, but I don't view it as my life's purpose to be murdered by Israelis. I would never criticize anyone, especially someone who isn't Palestinian, for not wanting to die on the frontlines of this genocide. What I will criticize people for, regardless of where they reside, is spreading colonial propaganda and ideology, or not taking domestic civic action against their government's support for genocide.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I mean can we also point how patently absurd it is that that poster identifies with the colonizer's rhetoric
and interpretation of the situation while also being named after the alias of Tupac Shakur the son of a Black Panther?

The Coli is a fukking mad house of contradictions and underread buffoons masquerading as authorities on topics that NPR spoon fed them information
on.

:pachaha:
It's fukking ridiculous man.

You are a fukking p*ssy. Either your dad failed you or wasn't in your life, stop being effeminate and learn how to address the people you are talking to. Stop gossiping to the side like that a bytch and grow some balls.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a fukking p*ssy. Either your dad failed you or wasn't in your life, stop being effeminate and learn how to address the people you are talking to. Stop gossiping to the side like that a bytch and grow some balls.
I'm not a p*ssy.
You're just an angry moron.

Read more Huey Newton.
Pick up a gun.

And stop riding Democrat dikk.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You learned nothing from Huey Newton.

Your are a p*ssy. That transcends party, ideology, country and all of that.

You. Are. A. fukking. p*ssy
lol.
You're very angry because you like Black figures but talk like a white man.

This revelation is upsetting.
It's okay.

You may still join us on the left side.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You learned nothing from Huey Newton.

Your are a p*ssy. That transcends party, ideology, country and all of that.

You. Are. A. fukking. p*ssy
@Insensitive rioted in front of a police station one time and now he thinks he’s Toussaint reincarnated. I think he’s on the spectrum

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Western tankies by their nature are cowards and hypocrites. It’s why you see them ally dictatorial states/entities like Russia/Soviet Union, China, Cuba, Khmer Rouge, North Vietnam, Hamas, Hesbollah, Houthis, etc. This has a long history dating back to before WW2 when they would rail that Stalin purges, Atrocities and genocides were Western propaganda and that if we just gave these entities time they would create a paradise.

It’s why everything in the world must be viewed through the prism of western colonialism, and why they will support any atrocity, horrible economic decision or war if it brings them into conflict with the “Great Satan”. Of course they justify this by claiming to be pragmatic, a pragmatism that isn’t allowed for its enemies.

But this of course is why they continually fail. It’s not just because they for the most part are too cowardly to take up arms themselves and would prefer to watch from the sidelines as the bodies pile up, but also because they lack any clear battle plan or strategy other than “my faith is stronger than your faith and thus I will win”. When they run up to an opponent equally as fanatical, blood thirsty and ruthless as they, as in the case with Israel, they tend to lose badly and embarrass themselves thoroughly in the eyes of everyone as usually their opponent is more organized, pragmatic, and palatable politically. They present the Israelis in the west as blonde haired blue eyes aryans from Berlin and the Israelis are actually happy to capitalize on this sentiment as it gives them more cache in western society. When I’m actually the majority of Israelis are the children of middle eastern refugees who for a thousand years were second class citizens not much unlike the Palestinians today.

It’s no wonder that the Soviets, North Vietnamese, North Korea and PRC all purged them either eventually or in the case of the NVA as soon as they won. They are useful idiots if you need a body to throw in front of a bullet or a Tokyo Rose to broadcast anti-western propagandisms in “tHe HeArT oF tHe eMpIrE”, but when actually governance needs to happen and you can’t alienate every political authority on the planet they get sent to the labor and reeducation camps first. At the end of the day people like hot water, full bellies, basic civic freedoms and not to be confronted with conflict everyday.

Nobody wants to be Cuba and have black outs and breadlines in the 21st century.

Watching Hamas fumble to its own extinction and western tankies cheering their sacrifice from the comforts of their suburban homes is hilarious if it wasn’t so tragic. For while Hamas had very little in common with the politics of their allies in the west they too seem to be without a battle strategy or plan other than my faith is greater than your faith and if we die hard enough we will eventually win.

As general Patton famously said

“No b*stard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b*stard die for his country”

My only fear is that Americas enemies like China and Russia, purged their useful idiots a long time ago. The West if it is to survive may need to do its own purging and soon as the right wing factions in our countries will eventually figure out that these useful idiots can be their frontline cannon fodder in a conflict against liberal values.

King Kreole

Daps
Western tankies by their nature are cowards and hypocrites. It’s why you see them ally dictatorial states/entities like Russia/Soviet Union, China, Cuba, Khmer Rouge, North Vietnam, Hamas, Hesbollah, Houthis, etc. This has a long history dating back to before WW2 when they would rail that Stalin purges, Atrocities and genocides were Western propaganda and that if we just gave these entities time they would create a paradise.

It’s why everything in the world must be viewed through the prism of western colonialism, and why they will support any atrocity, horrible economic decision or war if it brings them into conflict with the “Great Satan”. Of course they justify this by claiming to be pragmatic, a pragmatism that isn’t allowed for its enemies.

But this of course is why they continually fail. It’s not just because they for the most part are too cowardly to take up arms themselves and would prefer to watch from the sidelines as the bodies pile up, but also because they lack any clear battle plan or strategy other than “my faith is stronger than your faith and thus I will win”. When they run up to an opponent equally as fanatical, blood thirsty and ruthless as they, as in the case with Israel, they tend to lose badly and embarrass themselves thoroughly in the eyes of everyone as usually their opponent is more organized, pragmatic, and palatable politically. They present the Israelis in the west as blonde haired blue eyes aryans from Berlin and the Israelis are actually happy to capitalize on this sentiment as it gives them more cache in western society. When I’m actually the majority of Israelis are the children of middle eastern refugees who for a thousand years were second class citizens not much unlike the Palestinians today.

It’s no wonder that the Soviets, North Vietnamese, North Korea and PRC all purged them either eventually or in the case of the NVA as soon as they won. They are useful idiots if you need a body to throw in front of a bullet or a Tokyo Rose to broadcast anti-western propagandisms in “tHe HeArT oF tHe eMpIrE”, but when actually governance needs to happen and you can’t alienate every political authority on the planet they get sent to the labor and reeducation camps first. At the end of the day people like hot water, full bellies, basic civic freedoms and not to be confronted with conflict everyday.

Nobody wants to be Cuba and have black outs and breadlines in the 21st century.

Watching Hamas fumble to its own extinction and western tankies cheering their sacrifice from the comforts of their suburban homes is hilarious if it wasn’t so tragic. For while Hamas had very little in common with the politics of their allies in the west they too seem to be without a battle strategy or plan other than my faith is greater than your faith and if we die hard enough we will eventually win.

As general Patton famously said

“No b*stard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b*stard die for his country”

My only fear is that Americas enemies like China and Russia, purged their useful idiots a long time ago. The West if it is to survive may need to do its own purging and soon as the right wing factions in our countries will eventually figure out that these useful idiots can be their frontline cannon fodder in a conflict against liberal values.
This post has been geolocated to a computer in Langley, Virginia.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing but agents and :mjpls: negros tryna co-opt our heroes
for imperialism.

You can tell whoever dapped that clowns posts are not only idiots but
pure vote blue no matter who. :pachaha:

Btw.
It is hilarious to watch someone squirm that knows that they
don't remotely resemble the shyt they love to coopt.

From Malcolm X to The Panthers they were anti imperialism and anti zionism.

One clown on here hates commies like the Panthers weren't a fukking maoist organization.
:dead: