MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

keep sipping the kool aid

But when I made this point about Sinwar in another thread, the idiot @King Kreole said there was no evidence to support it.

Let's see him explain this one away.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
But when I made this point about Sinwar in another thread, the idiot @King Kreole said there was no evidence to support it.

Let's see him explain this one away.
What you said was that Sinwar is "equally indifferent to Palestinian lives as he is to Israeli lives" which I correctly called out as orientalist garbage designed to delegitimize the Palestinian cause by caricaturizing the resistance as just savage, mindless Arab animals driven by blind hatred and a primal lust for violence. That's the only way you can look at an organized resistance movement that runs the civic service in Gaza, including the hospitals, and just blithely refer to them all as terrorists. Your "point", whether you realize it or not, rests on a structure of white supremacist ideology that holds colonized peoples as inherently inferior and incapable of strategic violence against empire.

I already explained the strategic rationale behind Operation Al-Aqsa Flood in both this thread and in response to your post in the other thread you're referencing, and it included capturing Israeli hostages to exchange for magnitudes more Palestinian hostages, which already invalidates your assertion.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What you said was that Sinwar is "equally indifferent to Palestinian lives as he is to Israeli lives" which I correctly called out as orientalist garbage designed to delegitimize the Palestinian cause by caricaturizing the resistance as just savage, mindless Arab animals driven by blind hatred and a primal lust for violence. That's the only way you can look at an organized resistance movement that runs the civic service in Gaza, including the hospitals, and just blithely refer to them all as terrorists. Your "point", whether you realize it or not, rests on a structure of white supremacist ideology that holds colonized peoples as inherently inferior and incapable of strategic violence against empire.

I already explained the strategic rationale behind Operation Al-Aqsa Flood in both this thread and in response to your post in the other thread you're referencing, and it included capturing Israeli hostages to exchange for magnitudes more Palestinian hostages, which already invalidates your assertion.

And how does the number of released hostages compare to the number of innocent civilians that Israel has murdered in Gaza? How did that "strategic rationale" work out for the actual Gazans?

I'm looking forward to the various intellectual dodges you'll continue to engage in in order to absolve Hamas of any blame.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one needs to dodge anything.

The whole "Hostages" stance was bullshyt, a ruse to provide cover for continually escalating
the violence.

Let's say there are "hostages" and the goal is to "get the hostages back".
DO you completely and totally annihilate a small ass region to get back your "hostages" ?
Do you rape men and women and murder children to get back your "hostages"?

DO you drop so much ordinance there isn't a building standing and destroy all of the hospitals
and prevent food from coming in while also destroying every piece of shelter to get back your "hostages"?

Under what fukking pretense does it make sense to "Fight for your hostages" and seemingly
go out of your way to kill said hostages?

What kind of goofy logic are you all operating under where you justify this? Like make it make sense.

Not to mention we still haven't seen the 40+ beheaded babies when we have proof they (Israel) destroyed a natal
care facility.

Spare me with the bullshyt where y'all pretend to care about people's lives because anyone with a fukking
functioning brain can see that isn't the case.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also we need to stop pretending that everything happened on October 7th.
This is tantamount to getting fukking pissed off mid civil rights movement and saying "What happened
this time?" while completely missing the historical context which kicked everything off.
IE Jim Crow, Reconstruction, A whole ass civil war, continued racial tensions that have
lasted well into this century and so on.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A bunch of god damn idiots with the gall, the audacity to compare their milquetoast evil supporting views
to actual legendary historical figures. As if they'd ever support your bizarre fetishism of American Imperialism.

I don't care if I'm blocked.
I don't care if I'm ignored.
I don't care if I'm called a terrorist sympathizer and my perception on a messageboard
takes a hit.

I can already see you clowns during the cold war, scolding Malcolm X for daring to meet with Fidel
Castro cause "He a dictator breh! The news told me man!".

Just ugh. Disgusting evil people pretending to have decorum.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only is she awful but she's cynical enough to think the electorate is too fukking stupid
to see the clear contradiction.

And dummies on here say " :( There's nothing they can do! The VP and President are just smol beans".

No, you fukking Rules Based Order dimwit, they can condition the aid !!
That has been an option SINCE THE BEGINNING, instead the only path and option they continue to choose
is to ARM THEM!

Last edited: