wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@Insensitive rioted in front of a police station one time and now he thinks he’s Toussaint reincarnated. I think he’s on the spectrum
#MakingADifference

#RevolutionPix

@MAKAVELI25 God speed for spending so much of your valuable time arguing with internet revolutionaries

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

colibrehs gotta read that fine print before deploying

I'm sure his parents or likely grandparents thought they were doing what was best for their family

Another Black man killed for some of you guys to laugh about like the Black civilians that Hezbollah killed in cold blood on Oct 7

:patrice:

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, while the focus is on me, I want to say:
I volunteered the information that I get active offline and that information wasn't just protesting or rioting but also participating in feeding
the homeless and being "in the community" when I can. To them, this is a joke, being pro-black not just in online rhetoric but in practice is a "joke"
to them. They embody nothing in real life.

On top of that several of these same posters who are all dapping each other and trying to dunk on me explicitly endorse Kamala Harris and the Democrats.
:ohhh: Any parallels to that?

With that said:

1. Did you notice that these people KNOW that it is "not cool" to openly attack Malcolm X or Kwame Ture or even Martin Luther King but instead they WILL mock someone trying to take from what they taught. Can you read between the lines and see the issue in that? What is to be "mocked" for being genuinely
concerned with NOT ONLY your people but people the world over?

2. Notice that the other "uncool" thing is to be explicitly anti-black however by regurgitating, supporting and reinforcing white supremacy at home and abroad these posters are by proxy anti-black even if they aren't explicit with it (until it's time to make fun of "Revolutionaries" (That's what y'all choose go with? WORD?)).

I don't need to say much beyond this.

You just need to watch who is always dapping each other and who is always fukking with each other on this website.

They will NEVER, I mean NEVER say the quiet part loud but you can just look at their post history.

Also that mister terrific weirdo who obsessively posts about me has posted anti-Black twitter users like Andrew Pavlou before.

Like I said, y'all can stay over there with T'Challa and other fantastical bullshyt, I'm gonna rock in reality with Huey and Malcolm and Kwame and so on.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the type of insane rhetoric these "Black" (Again in quotation marks) Zionist posters support.

This is propaganda trying to make a whole ass serial killer in and IDF Soldier a "Good person" and it comes from fukking CNN!!

This is someone who drove a bulldozer over HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE.

the article:

CNN Article

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Also, while the focus is on me, I want to say:
I volunteered the information that I get active offline and that information wasn't just protesting or rioting but also participating in feeding
the homeless and being "in the community" when I can. To them, this is a joke, being pro-black not just in online rhetoric but in practice is a "joke"
to them, they embody nothing in real life.

On top of that several of these same posters who are all dapping each other and trying to dunk on me explicit endorse Kamala Harris and the Democrats.
:ohhh: Any parallels to that?

With that said:

1. Did you notice that these people KNOW that it is "not cool" to openly attack Malcolm X or Kwame Ture or even Martin Luther King but instead they WILL mock someone trying to take from what they taught. Can you read between the lines and see the issue in that? What is to be "mocked" for being genuinely
concerned with NOT ONLY your people but people the world over?

2. Notice that the other "uncool" thing is to be explicitly anti-black however by regurgitating, supporting and reinforcing white supremacy at home and abroad these posters are by proxy anti-black even if they aren't explicit with it (until it's time to make fun of "Revolutionaries" (That's what y'all choose go with? WORD?).

I don't need to say much beyond this.

You just need to watch who is always dapping each other and who is always fukking with each other on this website.

They will NEVER, I mean NEVER say the quiet part loud but you can just look at their post history.

Also that mister terrific weirdo who obsessively posts about me has posted anti-Black twitter users like Andrew Pavlou before.

Like I said, y'all can stay over there with T'Challa and other fantastical bullshyt, I'm gonna rock in reality with Huey and Malcolm and Kwame and so on.
TBF to them, I don't think it's intentional. For most of our lives, prominent black leaders and those who have pretended to be on the left have sat in with the Democratic party and been their black mouthpiece. Thus, there is a de-emphasis on class issues and disdain for non-Democratic Party-approved activism. It's all we have seen in our lives. MLK and Malcolm X have both been co-opted and b*stardized, and a guy like Kwame Ture has been erased.

I thought it was changing post-George Floyd, but that anger and energy didn't have a direction which led to BLM taking money to start a BLM Property Holdings, the Dems decided to co-opting it for electoral gains, the emphasis on Corporate DEI saving the world until that got the funding pulled and things staying the exact same.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBF to them, I don't think it's intentional. For most of our lives, prominent black leaders and those who have pretended to be on the left have sat in with the Democratic party and been their black mouthpiece. Thus, there is a de-emphasis on class issues and disdain for non-Democratic Party-approved activism. It's all we have seen in our lives. MLK and Malcolm X have both been co-opted and b*stardized, and a guy like Kwame Ture has been erased.

I thought it was changing post-George Floyd, but that anger and energy didn't have a direction which led to BLM taking money to start a BLM Property Holdings, the Dems decided to co-opting it for electoral gains, the emphasis on Corporate DEI saving the world until that got the funding pulled and things staying the exact same.

I agree, I don't want to just be heavy handed and hateful because I get that they're propagandized and for those
who don't know, I have sympathy and I try to post what I can, when I can.

At the same time, I also realize some of these negros (if they're even Black) legit hate black people and would definitely be the one
shouting "Get your hand out my pocket" if we ever came across each other in real life.

They are sneaky weird b*stards who can't even say their true allegiances while they're anonymous, I can only imagine what kind
of fukk shyt they get up to offline.

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, I don't want to just be heavy handed and hateful because I get that they're propagandized at the same time and for those
who don't know, I have sympathy and I try to post what I can, when I can.

At the same time, I also realize some of these negros (if they're even Black) legit hate black people and would definitely be the one
shouting "Get your hand out my pocket" if we ever came across each other in real life.

They are sneaky weird b*stards who can't even say their true allegiances while they're anonymous, I can only imagine what kind
of fukk shyt they get up to offline.
:jbhmm: I think that has to do with the fact that alot black posters on here are apart of the petite bourgeoisie.