Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: I think that has to do with the fact that alot black posters on here are apart of the petite bourgeoisie.
It's definitely some of that as well, which is wild because in many ways, I'm not "perfect".
And definitely I fit petit bourgeoisie.

I participate in both Stocks and Real Estate and a hardline commie will outright reject me for
being a landlord, which admittedly is understandable and a very principled position to take.
I've got a college education and I'm STILL continuing my education.
By 2026? I'll have two Bachelor's degree's, a Master's degree AND I may be lining up another one.
I earn a high salary, I've mentioned before that I've managed to increase my salary substantially
through education.

But I also come from a lower middle class background (and eventually lived several years below EVEN THAT).
Which I think grounds me and makes me highly critical of our government and it's systems.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I agree, I don't want to just be heavy handed and hateful because I get that they're propagandized at the same time and for those
who don't know, I have sympathy and I try to post what I can, when I can.

At the same time, I also realize some of these negros (if they're even Black) legit hate black people and would definitely be the one
shouting "Get your hand out my pocket" if we ever came across each other in real life.

They are sneaky weird b*stards who can't even say their true allegiances while they're anonymous, I can only imagine what kind
of fukk shyt they get up to offline.
For sure. That's what I was getting at with divorcing class issues that past movements were concerned with. The top of the black leadership class hates the black poor. Obama literally does this every election year when he wants black people to vote.

So when you see the chasm here, they can't see anything from a global perspective. No solidarity with people being oppressed.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For sure. That's what I was getting at with divorcing class issues that past movements were concerned with. The top of the black leadership class hates the black poor. Obama literally does this every election year when he wants black people to vote.

So when you see the chasm here, they can't see anything from a global perspective. No solidarity with people being oppressed.
So true.

I tried (jokingly) communicating the struggle of people (Black or otherwise) is a shared one and that was met with disgust.

Many people focused on whether or not it was disrespectful to Malcolm to compare his resistance of the US to Sinwar's resistance
of the US instead of focusing on the fact both were oppressed people trying to exist in a world that is overtly influenced by the
US Government and it's violently exported (or internal) racism.

I'm at the point that I realize many of these people may never come to see my point of view and I'm fine with that.

I'd like to know that I at least tried to get some info off on TheColi.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:jbhmm: I think that has to do with the fact that alot black posters on here are apart of the petite bourgeoisie.
This is basically it. Someone on here said it best when he called them aspiring James Clyburn staffers. They have eschewed all connection to the history of black political history or ideology so they just reflexively parrot the perspectives of power. It's not even so much their material circumstances as it is their mindset and desires. It's a damning indictment on the current state of the black political class, because we see the same dynamic play out with, say, the Congressional Black Caucus. The black community as a salient political entity that can provide a nexus for improving the lives of black people has more or less evaporated or been diluted to the point of uselessness. They use the vestiges of an independent black political tradition, such as the church and the rhetoric, but in service of the same empire and capital that this tradition was born in opposition to. All their political reference points in their posts are post-Reagan, they have no black history to support their perspectives.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why they get so vehemently upset and go on the attack because they know the very core of their Black identity is
being interrogated.

IF your entire online persona is built on being the cool headed, condescending, smug "Adult in the room" liberal who can
quote NY Times and The Economist and Atlantic and any other propagandistic rag verbatim and it has to THEN face the on the ground
footage that goes against the messaging you receive DAILY. You're forced to ask yourself "Am I really *THAT* smart?
Am I ABOVE being propagandized? Are the ideals that Black leaders fought and died for being treated as infantile, stupid and an impossibility?".

These people are for all intents and purposes white people and ideologically they're distinctly different from even someone like MLK who is
often seen as "too soft".

So instead of facing that, they prefer to insult and demean people because it's all they have left.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also while we're going off of whatever scant information I provide on here:
I have no trouble paying my student loans and I'll be totally debt free within ~3 years.

And I'm well on my way to a senior Eng. position from which point, I can ramp up my investing.
:yeshrug:
Just cause I think y'all some chumps doesn't mean I don't deal with actual reality offline and plan my life accordingly.
:pachaha:

And shoutout to Sex Workers too. :wow: In a just world they wouldn't even exist. :wow:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Also while we're going off of whatever scant information I provide on here:
I have no trouble paying my student loans and I'll be totally debt free within ~3 years.

And I'm well on my way to a senior Eng. position from which point, I can ramp up my investing.
:yeshrug:
Just cause I think y'all some chumps doesn't mean I don't deal with actual reality offline and plan my life accordingly.
:pachaha:

And shoutout to Sex Workers too. :wow: In a just world they wouldn't even exist. :wow:
Spectrum posting