Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I’m curious how you believe Western politicians whose constituents who are largely white Christian’s who are already pissed about immigration to react to things like this?

Political leaders are condemning what they describe as "hateful rhetoric" from a speaker at a pro-Palestinian rally in Vancouver who told the crowd that "we are Hezbollah and we are Hamas."

Both groups are listed by Public Safety Canada as terrorist entities.

In videos circulated online, an unidentified masked woman led a crowd of hundreds at the Vancouver Art Gallery Monday night in chants of "death to Canada, death to the United States and death to Israel," while some in the group burned Canadian flags.

Like is marching whilst expressing support for listed terrorist organizations and saying death to the country you live in not supposed to land you on the naughty list? :skip:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m curious how you believe Western politicians whose constituents who are largely white Christian’s who are already pissed about immigration to react to things like this?

Political leaders are condemning what they describe as "hateful rhetoric" from a speaker at a pro-Palestinian rally in Vancouver who told the crowd that "we are Hezbollah and we are Hamas."

Both groups are listed by Public Safety Canada as terrorist entities.

In videos circulated online, an unidentified masked woman led a crowd of hundreds at the Vancouver Art Gallery Monday night in chants of "death to Canada, death to the United States and death to Israel," while some in the group burned Canadian flags.

Like is marching whilst expressing support for listed terrorist organizations and saying death to the country you live in not supposed to land you on the naughty list? :skip:
:huhldup:Those who support Palestine should move smarter, since Israel-backed people/groups are willing to exploit any angle to get them out of the picture.:snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

MoTaz is here in the U.S. now on a tour for UNRWA USA. He was here in DC last week. He's a broken kid man.

UNRWA was compromised. It's just another example of terror groups using humanitarian groups for cover

Do you now accept that top hamas members were a part of the initial slate of UNRWA members who were suspended?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If kamala loses I'd expect further anti immigrant sentiment.

There's no amount of moral justification to behave unethical and not expect society to respond.

What we know about existing American culture plus the emergence of ADOS... If a Trump administration makes life neutral or better I. The short term then I hate to see what we become as a people.

At the core, the racist ant- immigration argument is framed around immigrants wanting to turn America into their failed home land.

Allowing a fascist like Trump to take over creates a moral and ethical situation I hope folks arent seriously entertaining.