FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:wow: A year of genocide funding and denial and mass gaslighting of the public. :wow:

I was in the Middle East last November

And it was during the first ceasefire. I thought there’d be a longer pause and Biden would exert pressure to halt shid in December

That’s when I knew this shid was going to last years and that Gaza was going to be annexed. Ethnic cleansing into Sinai is still the goal.

Netanyahu wants Trump back in so they can try to pay Sisi off

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know what Yingst's angle is, considering his political leanings, but it is shocking that he is the only journalist on a major news outlet who has talked about this very thing.

Will never take western journalists serious when they speak about "journalism being brave". Their counterparts in Palestine getting targeted and killed by Israeli Gestapo units, and not even a murmur in support/solidarity.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Will never take western journalists serious when they speak about "journalism being brave". Their counterparts in Palestine getting targeted and killed by Israeli Gestapo units, and not even a murmur in support/solidarity.
They did the same thing for American journalists that got arrested during the 2017 inauguration. The top level journalists make too much money and are cowards if we are being nice, or tools for power if we are being real.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(Well paid and ingratiated) Journalists just literally launder whatever the state feels that day.
That's why I find it difficult for anyone to even speak on their morality when
we've repeatedly watched the state sign off on funding the war, then a convenient NYTimes/WSJ/CNN etc.
article is shat out saying "The president is distraught for arming the genocidaires".

Like what? C'mon man, like where is the disconnect happening? It's so obvious this is wrong and something wrong
is happening.