☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I feel you. But the equal population size means nothing when you're so technologically inferior. The fire power and training of one IDF solider is equal to that of potentially 4-5 HAMAS and 10+ Palestine civilians. Numbers are irrelevant here.

I've usually been pro-Palestine, but you CANNOT bomb innocent people in concert halls and festivals and expect the world to be on your side. Flat out. These weren't hardened military or even state targets.

Israel now has a full blown casus belli to wipe Gaza off the map and take it over completely. HAMAS has basically signed the Palestinian state's death warrant.
You basically have to be a perfect victim when you're living with such an L.

Gaza just chose the suicide option.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You basically have to be a perfect victim when you're living with such an L.

Gaza just chose the suicide option.

Yeah, it's coming off as Suicide by War.

And on top of that KSA and other gulf/Arab states are already gearing up politically to stand against the Russia/China from an economic point of view. MBS and the royal family down there see the writing on the wall with this one I think.

The face of conflict in the world is changing and Gaza isn't the ideological split it once was. At this point we may be looking at Russia/China vs basically everyone else.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, it's coming off as Suicide by War.

And on top of that KSA and other gulf/Arab states are already gearing up politically to stand against the Russia/China from an economic point of view. MBS and the royal family down there see the writing on the wall with this one I think.

The face of conflict in the world is changing and Gaza isn't the ideological split it once was. At this point we may be looking at Russia/China vs basically everyone else.
Israel might even let the saudis do the clean up work to evade the moral and PR concerns.

It's OVER for Palestine. I really dont think people realize this.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

Nah
I feel you. But the equal population size means nothing when you're so technologically inferior. The fire power and training of one IDF solider is equal to that of potentially 4-5 HAMAS and 10+ Palestine civilians. Numbers are irrelevant here.

I've usually been pro-Palestine, but you CANNOT bomb innocent people in concert halls and festivals and expect the world to be on your side. Flat out. These weren't hardened military or even state targets.

Israel now has a full blown casus belli to wipe Gaza off the map and take it over completely. HAMAS has basically signed the Palestinian state's death warrant.

You're wasting time and words. The world hasn't done shyt. Let there be a war. Do you think the entire Palestinian people are going to be exterminated before the world's eyes in 2023?

No. Israelis will bomb towers and kill civilians and keep on keeping on. What new things will Israel do that it hasn't already done? Annex more land? They were gonna do it anyways.

Yall stuck in this goofy charade. Hamas woke this shyt up, and I'm all for it.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Look, I think people knew SOMETHING like this would happen but this is just unreal...HAMAS is just clearing out bunkers like trained militiamen. This is UNREAL.

Like...whats about to happen is going to functionally eradicate any future hope for a Palestinian state or entity and NO ONE will save them. Not Iran. Not Hezbollah. Nothing. If anything, they might just collapse the whole fukking zone.

There was nothing dummy. What hope was there? What state?

Let them collapse the whole zone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah

You're wasting time and words. The world hasn't done shyt. Let there be a war. Do you think the entire Palestinian people are going to be exterminated before the world's eyes in 2023?

No. Israelis will bomb towers and kill civilians and keep on keeping on. What new things will Israel do that it hasn't already done? Annex more land? They were gonna do it anyways.

Yall stuck in this goofy charade. Hamas woke this shyt up, and I'm all for it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It's been over for Palestine tf :dahell:, they protecting themselves as they should be.

It's one thing to attack hardened military or even state targets like a courthouse or something like that. But its HARD to justify this series of attacks against civilians. Now, I'm not caping for the IDF or anything Israel has done. But HAMAS, for some reason, did not understand that something of this magnitude will not only warrant a response. It completely evaporates whatever goodwill they still had with power brokers in the West.

You got videos of young girls getting kidnapped, festivals getting blown up. These ain't the images that get people on your side. We can talk all day about the atrocity of past century. But IN THIS MOMENT, they overplayed their hand and totally fukked up.

It was over before...but its CURTAINS now.