Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The only good thing about this thread is that the narrative that this will affect the 2024 presidential elections have died down

Sorry boys that American attention span ain’t shyt :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The only good thing about this thread is that the narrative that this will affect the 2024 presidential elections have died down

Net and yahoo thought he could drag this out til Trump was back in office where he would really be off the leash but he under estimated the American oh look a squirrel!

voiture

Superstar
Daps

As a potential Trump presidency becomes a reality, most will come to their senses. At least I hope. The West Bank settlements are about to quadruple if he gets in.

"Miriam Adelson wants to be his biggest donor, but in return she wants Israeli sovereignty over the West Bank"

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Doesn't change the main point that those Christian numbers have been decreasing in Palestine. Which actually strengthens Isreal claims of a radicalized population.
It only strengthens the claim that Israeli zionists are ethnically cleansing every non-jew out of Palestine and Israel. Regardless if they are Muslim or christian:manny:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Terrible, and completely unnecessary. :mjcry:

Netanyahu and Biden are certainly culpable for these kids starving to death. This was easily preventable, but Netanyahu intentionally created a famine. I'm not sure what the argument is that this in and of itself isn't a war crime.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible, and completely unnecessary. :mjcry:

Netanyahu and Biden are certainly culpable for these kids starving to death. This was easily preventable, but Netanyahu intentionally created a famine. I'm not sure what the argument is that this in and of itself isn't a war crime.

:mjcry: This is why the U.S hegemony needs to be dismantled or at the very least countered.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

I like Emma but is she serious? I’ve seen this take before and it is always baffling and makes me question if people live in reality. What about a two state solution between India and Pakistan, Serbia and Kosovo, Russia and Ukraine :mjlol:

She's clearly referring to the specific proposal of a two state solution for Israel and Palestine, not the general notion of two states, so your examples of other countries are irrelevant.

I wouldn't use the word apartheid to describe the two state solution, but her direction is correct. The two state solution (for Israel and Palestine) is a fundamentally unjust concept cooked up in the West as a lazy throwaway to appear serious-minded about solving this issue while in reality just being a distraction from dealing with the systemic, fundamental problem at the heart of this conflict. It's obvious how bullshyt the two state solution is when you propose to its proponents the idea of swapping which people get which state. The racism at the core of the ruse roils over.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
She's clearly referring to the specific proposal of a two state solution for Israel and Palestine, not the general notion of two states, so your examples of other countries are irrelevant.
What specific proposal? She made a generalized post about the idea of a two state solution being unfair to the Palestinians. Please link the specific proposal she’s referencing if there is something I missed

I wouldn't use the word apartheid to describe the two state solution, but her direction is correct. The two state solution (for Israel and Palestine) is a fundamentally unjust concept cooked up in the West as a lazy throwaway to appear serious-minded about solving this issue while in reality just being a distraction from dealing with the systemic, fundamental problem at the heart of this conflict. It's obvious how bullshyt the two state solution is when you propose to its proponents the idea of swapping which people get which state. The racism at the core of the ruse roils over.

Unfortunately geopolitics doesn’t work on the 2 year old goo goo gaga that’s not fair logic. Israel is a nuclear armed state with the backing of the largest economic power on the planet and increasingly normalizing relations with its only potential competitors in the region

Palestines goal should be building a functioning state first with economic partners above UN charities and Hesbollah. People need to grow up a little an actually work towards achievable solutions.