Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
extrajudicial killings or what did you have in mind?
Unlike you, I don't support crimes against humanity, no matter how much you try to intentionally misrepresent my position. The same kind of crippling international sanctions placed on Russians over their invasion of Ukraine should be levied against Smotrich, Gvir, and the entire settler network in Israel, this country, and everywhere else.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Unlike you, I don't support crimes against humanity, no matter how much you try to intentionally misrepresent my position. The same kind of crippling international sanctions placed on Russians over their invasion of Ukraine should be levied against Smotrich, Gvir, and the entire settler network in Israel, this country, and everywhere else.

You made it pretty clear that sanctions aren't effective in your opinion. I like sanctions. I don't have a problem with sanctioning people who do bad things.

Shouldn't the Axis of Resistance step up here? Do you really want the US playing world police?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The UK had British troops and British policemen patrolling and occupying Palestine as we did in Afghanistan yet Israel acts like they fought their way to freedom :mjlol: Went from being 2-5% of the population to 700,000 :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They threatened the US with withholding tax revenue to force them to ease the weak sanctions placed on a few settlers in the first place, and then went ahead and did it anyway, even after they got what they wanted. It's time to stop talking and actually start taking action against him and Gvir.

Unfortunately, the Biden admin is probably too afraid of AIPAC to do anything :francis:

Look what happened with that nonexistent "red line" about invading Rafah.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The UK had British troops and British policemen patrolling and occupying Palestine as we did in Afghanistan yet Israel acts like they fought their way to freedom :mjlol: Went from being 2-5% of the population to 700,000 :mjlol:

After the British left, the victor was decided on the battlefield.

You must have missed some history lessons. You need to look up what happened the last time the Arab states ganged up on Israel.
They were taught a lesson a long time ago...which is why today they sit back and do not offer any military support but long and 'condemning" speeches.
They want none of this.

Hamas needs to accept the ceasefire deal so we can all move on. No one is going to come save them...I don't know why they keep deluding themselves.
They better hope Trump is not president because the West Bank settlements will increase significantly!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the British left, the victor was decided on the battlefield.

You must have missed some history lessons. You need to look up what happened the last time the Arab states ganged up on Israel.
They were taught a lesson a long time ago...which is why today they sit back and do not offer any military support but long and 'condemning" speeches.
They want none of this.

Hamas needs to accept the ceasefire deal so we can all move on. No one is going to come save them...I don't know why they keep deluding themselves.
They better hope Trump is not president because the West Bank settlements will increase significantly!

Spoken like a colonizer.

You missed the history lesson that without British involvement, there would be no Jewish state. There was twenty something thousand Jews living in Palestine compared to half a million Arabs. Even if we ignore that British occupation allowed the Jewish population to swell from 10,000 to 20,000 depending on the year to 400,000 in a few decades, these military victories you speak of are sus. The US and the UK totally didn't support Israel. Not at all.

Watch the video and learn something.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Spoken like a colonizer.

You missed the history lesson that without British involvement, there would be no Jewish state. There was twenty something thousand Jews living in Palestine compared to half a million Arabs. Even if we ignore that British occupation allowed the Jewish population to swell from 10,000 to 20,000 depending on the year to 400,000 in a few decades, these military victories you speak of are sus. The US and the UK totally didn't support Israel. Not at all.

Watch the video and learn something.
Did the Jews live on the land way before the Arabs colonized it?
Here is a history lesson for you...Where did the word 'Palestine' come from? And what's the meaning? You do the research.

Also, Most of the land initially was BOUGHT by the Jewish settlers and they used that to start the process of bringing Jews back to the land.
If the Palestinians had taken the earlier deals Israel won't be as big as it is today. Someone keeps telling the Palestinians that one day they will kick all the Jews from the land. 'From the river to the sea' These people don't live in reality. The Jews are not going anywhere.

More violence = More land for Israel.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You made it pretty clear that sanctions aren't effective in your opinion. I like sanctions. I don't have a problem with sanctioning people who do bad things.

Shouldn't the Axis of Resistance step up here? Do you really want the US playing world police?
You know I didn't do that. Why do you guys respond to legitimate criticism with nothing but lies? Purposefully weak sanctions, imposed from a lack of actual will, do not work. These are the kind of sanctions this administration placed on a handful of settlers before walking them back in parts.

Money from US-based 'charities' funnels tens of millions of dollars into the illegal West Bank settler network yearly. That's something we should crack down on at home.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the Jews live on the land way before the Arabs colonized it?
Here is a history lesson for you...Where did the word 'Palestine' come from? And what's the meaning? You do the research.

Also, Most of the land initially was BOUGHT by the Jewish settlers and they used that to start the process of bringing Jews back to the land.
If the Palestinians had taken the earlier deals Israel won't be as big as it is today. Someone keeps telling the Palestinians that one day they will kick all the Jews from the land. 'From the river to the sea' These people don't live in reality. The Jews are not going anywhere.

More violence = More land for Israel.

Let me ask you a question. Did “Nigerians” live in Nigeria before they were Christian and Muslim? If you can answer that question, you’ll see why you sound dumb asking if “Palestinians” lived in Palestine.

They’re all descendants of the Canaanites.

Palestinians were the Canaanite descendants that stayed and converted to Islam. Jews were the Canaanite descendants that were expelled from the region thousands of years ago. I understand them wanting to return but their return wasn’t natural. Palestinians would’ve never allowed hundreds of thousands of people to come into their country talmbout the land is theirs. What country would ever allow that? That happened solely because of Britain and their colonizing.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You know I didn't do that. Why do you guys respond to legitimate criticism with nothing but lies? Purposefully weak sanctions, imposed from a lack of actual will, do not work. These are the kind of sanctions this administration placed on a handful of settlers before walking them back in parts.
We also gotta acknowledge how Western powers engage in the kind of regime change that often leads to the installing of authoritarians, theocracies over secularists leaders, and everything in between in these conversations. We can't ignore how they use punitive sanctions to force countries to bend to their will hurting its citizens in the process. All of that contributes to the state of those countries and why people seek to escape from them to the US, etc... It's not always because they see it as a shining beacon, but hopefully to escape the harsh conditions fostered in our wake.
:mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Money from US-based 'charities' funnels tens of millions of dollars into the illegal West Bank settler network yearly. That's something we should crack down on at home.

You laid out clearly how and why the sanctions weren't effective in your opinion and that they were rolled back. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

If they were so weak why the dust up and pushback?

Charities sound like a really thorny issue that would be best addressed by Congress and or the IRS.