King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You're pretending to be white or pretending to be black.
2Viugiu.png
:mjlol:
It's father's day. Go spend time with your children
I've made you my son so I already am :therethere:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:jbhmm: I mean, if we say both are colonialism, what happens?

Not sure the point that was being made.

The Arabs colonised Palestine , so now it’s only right Israel colonises them too?
They are both colonialism. The point is to drop the “ settler colonialism “ rhetoric and trying to tie every conflict in to some grand racial struggle. It’s not helping. Israel is wrong because it continuously violates international law. Not because the Middle East is naturally supposed to be 100% Arab and Muslim so genocidal language towards Jews is ok.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In 1840, Britain intervened and returned control of the Levant to the Ottomans in return for further capitulations.[97] The death of Aqil Agha marked the last local challenge to Ottoman centralization in Palestine,[98] and beginning in the 1860s, Palestine underwent an acceleration in its socio-economic development, due to its incorporation into the global, and particularly European, economic pattern of growth. The beneficiaries of this process were Arabic-speaking Muslims and Christians who emerged as a new layer within the Arab elite.[99]

Is this. Is this. Is this Colonialism?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elections coming again?

If Israel is deadlocked again and Netanyahu once again gets to form a government then what should we conclude?