88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What do you think of the 1700 1800s Europeans maps of Africa detailing where the tribes of Israel were when the slave trade and African trips started?

From what I remember maps weren't very accurate from the books I've read and programs I've watched

Do you want to share some maps for me to look at because I'm not sure what you're referring to

Did some Europeans think Africa was Israel or the tribes of Israel sprang from Africa?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
From what I remember maps weren't very accurate from the books I've read and programs I've watched

Do you want to share some maps for me to look at because I'm not sure what you're referring to

Did some Europeans think Africa was Israel or the tribes of Israel sprang from Africa?

I post the links. Some of the maps are in museums as well. The Europeans stated Israel and the tribes were located in Africa and it kind confirms the suspicions when Israel sent a study to the Lemba tribe of Levi priests. There are numerous tribes still practicing the Israel way of life in Africa.

Israel prime minister name root word come from the Akan people of West African.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The bolded is colonialist babble. You make it sound like they did it by themselves. Israel was armed heavily by the U.S. and the UK during those wars. Both world powers had a vested interest in ensuring the success of the state of Israel. Which ties back to the Israelis being a white occupying force.
Is Saudi Arabia also a white occupying force because the US and UK protect them with the same vigor. Hell, Saudis didn’t get any smoke for orchestrating 9-11

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Did millions of Europeans come back to settle Saudi Arabia with military and financial support from the West?
Misleading isn't it considering the UK had already taken control of the area 3 decades prior to the creation of Israel?

Ironically, the Balfour declaration called for a Jewish state and an Arab state.

This was in 1917.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Misleading isn't it considering the UK had already taken control of the area 3 decades prior to the creation of Israel?

Ironically, the Balfour declaration called for a Jewish state and an Arab state.

This was in 1917.

We're getting lost in the minutiae here. I'm not understanding how that's not with support from the West.

Also, the bolded is colonialist babble.

Like 7 out of every 10 conflicts today can be traced back to colonialism :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We're getting lost in the minutiae here. I'm not understanding how that's not with support from the West.

Also, the bolded is colonialist babble.

Like 7 out of every 10 conflicts today can be traced back to colonialism :francis:
Well your initial claim is that the west’s involvement was solely to setup a Jewish state and that’s when that land was taken.

But the truth is it was established 30 years prior for looked to be purely imperialist reasons to the detriment of both Arabs and zionists at least for 3 decades and a Second World War.

But more importantly, why are we trying to use mental gymnastics to approve of Arab colonialism and disavow Jewish colonialism?

Trying to condense the entire history down to Hamas good/israel bad is equally as faulty in my opinion.

At this point there was rightful pressure for Israel to accept a ceasefire and now that same pressure should be placed on Hamas.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well your initial claim is that the west’s involvement was solely to setup a Jewish state and that’s when that land was taken.

But the truth is it was established 30 years prior for looked to be purely imperialist reasons to the detriment of both Arabs and zionists at least for 3 decades and a Second World War.

But more importantly, why are we trying to use mental gymnastics to approve of Arab colonialism and disavow Jewish colonialism?

Trying to condense the entire history down to Hamas good/israel bad is equally as faulty in my opinion.

At this point there was rightful pressure for Israel to accept a ceasefire and now that same pressure should be placed on Hamas.

I never said any of that. I gave a summarized answer because I assumed in The Higher Learning I didn’t have to spoon feed people about the history or the West’s intentions when it came to Israel.

The bolded is semantics. A white world power took over a region, then decided to bring about a forced settlement so that these people could be their eyes and ears in a hostile but lucrative region. End of story. Something tells me you’d sing a different song if Belgium installed Israel in Congo instead :francis:

I don’t support Hamas. I don’t support the US and Israel either. But I’m cognizant enough to know that when you put people in those conditions, these are the results you get.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I never said any of that. I gave a summarized answer because I assumed in The Higher Learning I didn’t have to spoon feed people about the history or the West’s intentions when it came to Israel.

The bolded is semantics. A white world power took over a region, then decided to bring about a forced settlement so that these people could be their eyes and ears in a hostile but lucrative region. End of story. Something tells me you’d sing a different song if Belgium installed Israel in Congo instead :francis:

I don’t support Hamas. I don’t support the US and Israel either. But I’m cognizant enough to know that when you put people in those conditions, these are the results you get.
He's just going to keep misrepresenting your argument. You're wasting your time taking him seriously.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I post the links. Some of the maps are in museums as well. The Europeans stated Israel and the tribes were located in Africa and it kind confirms the suspicions when Israel sent a study to the Lemba tribe of Levi priests. There are numerous tribes still practicing the Israel way of life in Africa.

Israel prime minister name root word come from the Akan people of West African.

I went back to page 550 and didn't find the post, I saw you posted some stuff last week or the week before. Gotcha yeah that sounds really familiar. I wasn't aware of that, that is wild.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I responded because you clearly neglected to take into account the history..
And this is why I called you on being ahistorical.

Please point to the period of time where an outside power didn't have control over the region. That's your homework.

I don’t support Hamas.
You just can't criticize them
I don’t support the US and Israel either.
The grouping pretty much shows your bias.

But I’m cognizant enough to know that when you put people in those conditions, these are the results you get.
False choice logical fallacy