Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There's no way in Hell that Hamas should remain in power in Gaza......or anywhere else civilized. They're playing games to give themselves time to regroup/rearm and have no intention of releasing the hostages. That's their only leverage aside from the remaining Gazan population which they have no problem sacrificing.​
Some of the very people undermining peace were released in previous hostage swaps.

If Bibi were an American president he’d have to hold that L too.

Anyway, I think it’s clear Hamas leadership is okay with civilian death.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Forget Hamas.
Israel was engaged in genocide before they existed. Hamas is just a convenient punching bag that Israel helped create.
:mjlol:

Go learn about Sudan since you’re on the genocide wave.

I’m not surprised all these accounts you follow that also care about genocide aren’t talking about it :Camdup:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"undermining peace"

6HoqB5P.jpeg

3FLFMLu.jpeg

4Y9hmPK.jpeg

qcLUeI6.jpeg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Who will hold Hamas accountable?
Not the people in this thread. For 7 months they’ve been telling us they want a ceasefire.

They want the US to support a UN resolution on a ceasefire.

They’ve told us that they want Israel to accept a ceasefire.

Then, when we get to that moment, it doesn’t matter anymore because Hamas is rejecting it :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:mjlol:

Go learn about Sudan since you’re on the genocide wave.

I’m not surprised all these accounts you follow that also care about genocide aren’t talking about it :Camdup:
Hell, throw in Syria and Yemen while you're at it. If 37,000 civilian casualties are considered 'genocide', they need to come up with another term for how many civilian casualties are in just one of them.​

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"undermining peace"

6HoqB5P.jpeg

3FLFMLu.jpeg

4Y9hmPK.jpeg

qcLUeI6.jpeg

Ironically, this was Hitler’s plan against the Soviets and Jews in WW2.

“If you have not managed to identify and punish the perpetrators of anti-German acts, you are allowed to apply the principle of collective responsibility. 'Collective measures' against residents of the area where the attack occurred can then be applied after approval by the battalion commander or higher level of command"

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Imagine saying forget Hamas now that a ceasefire proposal is within reach and Hamas is on of the two parties that has to agree to it
I was saying "forget Hamas" in regards to blaming it for Israel's aggression because Israel was engaged in this genocidal behavior way before Hamas existed. Don't twist my words.