Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I said Joe Biden is a white supremacist and a Zionist. How did you see Zionism and not white supremacy and they were in the same sentence?
What does any of this have to do with TikTok?
Joe Biden in his current form is not a White supremacist. Was he in the past? Maybe but currently he’s not. You’re b*stardizing the word by calling him that.

Any politician who is “anti woke” is a white supremacist.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So Ethiopian Jews who are Zionist are white supremacist?

Nah.. Zionism is a beef between Jews and Arabs. I think that Zionism is a racist ideology but you don’t need to rope black people into it and say it involves them by default to garner support.
Zionist Ethiopian Jews? Yeah this dude is trolling :russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

But yeah black Americans are better served by aligning with the white supremacist Zionist regime. You got it, Chuck.

You’re not black nor American. Why do you feel like you need to engage actual black men who were actually involved in those and actually created change.

Respectfully, you can suck my dikk.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Joe Biden in his current form is not a White supremacist. Was he in the past? Maybe but currently he’s not. You’re b*stardizing the word by calling him that.

Any politician who is “anti woke” is a white supremacist.
You should be banned from discussing politics :dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Remember, @King Kreole has said that Donald Trump is the most pro black republican presidential candidate ever.
But he also said this….
Overrated: JFK
Underrated: Nixon
:bryan:

He’s a white supremacist hell bent on discouraging black voters.

No way he can hold that position while also championing the guy credited for bringing the southern strategy mainstream in the Republican Party.

This site is full of idiots.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The problem here is you're a coprophile so you don't even recognize that the feces you're eating is dirty work. You're gleefully stuffing your face with America's shyt and looking around asking for seconds.
All I’m hearing is that you’re not a big boy and have to let some else make the decision for you that you admittedly think is best. Stay in school champ

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Is it true the that Al Jazeera journalist y’all were quoting who died in the rescue operation with his family were holding hostages for Hamas?

Let’s talk about.

I don’t know the answer, but I am intrigued with regard to the results.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He’s not American.
He’s not black.
He wants America to fail.

This is his talk
His troll game is mediocre. Admitting Biden is the best decision in November kind of makes all the shyt he talks kind of moot. Side note he got hella time on his hands to be trolling at this time of day in Europe.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I love that you guys are so scared of me that even when I'm not in the room my spirit is felt. :demonic:
Take an ass whooping from someone new and the old bruises start to ache again.:russ:
Ultimately, the reason you are so vexed is that I believe in the principle that a Palestinian life is of equal value to an American or Israeli life. That a black and brown life is of equal value to a white life. It's a very simple proposition that is often given universal lip service but much less frequently applied. So whereas I actually follow through and apply this principle in all contexts, you currently lack the moral fortitude to do so, which ends up driving you in the opposite direction and down the path of concocting nonsense conspiracies about hidden agendas and patently ridiculous claims of moral grandstanding, all in the service of soothing your cognitive dissonance of claiming to believe that all lives have equal value while desperately clutching to this country's blood-soaked flag for safety and security of your identity. We were all raised in this abusive home, but you must liberate your mind and spirit to break free, and you cannot do that while still drunk off the teat of the America First ideology.

Namaste.
This was bars :wow: