wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
To me personally supporting Joe Biden is a moral crime. There are just too many morally depraved statements he's made and too many dead children he's piled in that voting booth for a "well the other guy would probably be worse!" routine to pass muster for me. And I don't see any rational argument for why voting for Trump would make anything better, and I can think of ways in which we would make things worse. So those are really the only two off-the-table options in my personal opinion.

In terms of realistic outcomes, I think Joe Biden winning is the least bad one. I just couldn't be a part of that effort. Don't have the stomach.
So from the safety of Europe you’d prefer for everyone else to do the dirty work for you and help the least bad realistic outcome actually happen, gotcha.

I give you credit for atleast admitting it unlike a couple others

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

But yeah black Americans are better served by aligning with the white supremacist Zionist regime. You got it, Chuck.

It’s obvious you aren’t black at this point. The fukk does George Floyd’s family have to do with how black Americans are supposed to feel? Haha. You appeal to “authority” on how black Americans should feel because you aren’t black.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So Ethiopian Jews who are Zionist are white supremacist?

Nah.. Zionism is a beef between Jews and Arabs. I think that Zionism is a racist ideology but you don’t need to rope black people into it and say it involves them by default to garner support.
You mean Ethiopian Jews who get treated like second-class citizens in the homeland for all the Jews?

This all sounds like a familiar brand of supremacy.

The rest of your post is some nonsense you made up so you can feel comfortable defending Israel.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
So from the safety of Europe you’d prefer for everyone else to do the dirty work for you and help the least bad realistic outcome actually happen, gotcha.

I give you credit for atleast admitting it unlike a couple others
The problem here is you're a coprophile so you don't even recognize that the feces you're eating is dirty work. You're gleefully stuffing your face with America's shyt and looking around asking for seconds.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You mean Ethiopian Jews who get treated like second-class citizens in the homeland for all the Jews?

This all sounds like a familiar brand of supremacy.

The rest of your post is some nonsense you made up so you can feel comfortable defending Israel.

I don’t give a fukk about Israel.

You’re creating a red herring. My point was that black Jews can be Zionist. I never said they were treated fairly in Israel nor is it a equitable state.

All I said is it’s wrong to create a false equivalency that somehow Israel and Palestine directly involve black Americans when it doesn’t.

King Kreole

Daps
It’s obvious you aren’t black at this point. The fukk does George Floyd’s family have to do with how black Americans are supposed to feel? Haha. You appeal to “authority” on how black Americans should feel because you aren’t black.
Stop being intentionally dense and watch the video you midwit. This isn't about George Floyd's family, it's that Sinwar is able to levy a more poignant and comprehensive critique of the system of white supremacy oppressing both black Americans and Palestinians because Palestinian liberation movements have always fostered solidarity with the black American struggle and vice-versa. You're acting like William O'Neal. :scust:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Don't be outraged by beheaded babies. What you should really be outraged about is Nikki Haley writing “finish them” on a bomb shell and Trump saying “finish the job”. That’s the real outrage.

Or just be outraged at all of them. :yeshrug:

Still at the end of the day, when the other side is actively and explicitly calling for genocide, I can't in good conscience, have them be in the White House. :scusthov:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Stop being intentionally dense and watch the video you midwit. This isn't about George Floyd's family, it's that Sinwar is able to levy a more poignant and comprehensive critique of the system of white supremacy oppressing both black Americans and Palestinians because Palestinian liberation movements have always fostered solidarity with the black American struggle and vice-versa. You're acting like William O'Neal. :scust:
You think Hamas wouldn’t oppress black folks? Haha.

I’m a black American I don’t need to appeal to authority to validate my outlook on anything when it comes to blackness. You don’t understand that logic because you aren’t black. There’s nothing wrong with that just stop being a fraud.

King Kreole

Daps
You think Hamas wouldn’t oppress black folks? Haha.

I’m a black American I don’t need to appeal to authority to validate my outlook on anything when it comes to blackness. You don’t understand that logic because you aren’t black. There’s nothing wrong with that just stop being a fraud.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Get off TikTok.

You’re just saying shyt just to say it. Zionism has nothing to do with being anti black
I said Joe Biden is a white supremacist and a Zionist. How did you see Zionism and not white supremacy and they were in the same sentence?
What does any of this have to do with TikTok?