LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Since hamas has been elected, have they achieved any of their goals?

Has their militant wing been able to protect its citizens?

Have they been able to slow down settlements?

Have they regained land?

Have they improved the conditions in Gaza?

I just wonder if we have time to judge their effectiveness?
:lupe:

Very good points. Except nobody in this thread is pro Hamas just anti IDF

Furthermore, Israel are listed as child killers along with Al Qaeda, from what I saw in the other thread

:jbhmm:Should I consider every Israeli a terrorist now?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because no one believed there was mass rape. Just that rape occurred and you guys keep using the disproof of sensationalist claims as proof that all claims are false.

Frankly you're guilty of the same obfuscation you’re accusing others of.

For example:

What is motivating you to lie like this? The mass rape hoax dominated the news cycle, not only in America, but in Europe and around the world, for weeks. I'm not naive or inhumane enough to deny that Hamas carried out sexual violence against Israelis. No reasonable person would deny Hamas' own war crimes. The contention was only that it wasn't a mass systemic campaign. I even posted Pramila Patten's UN report at the time. It's like you don't read people's posts and just assume things about them.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Furthermore, Israel are listed as child killers along with Al Qaeda, from what I saw in the other thread

They've killed more than 15,500 children.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Why lie. I could easily pull receipts again.

But it begs the question, why do yall act like fakkits anytime someone brings them up? :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What is motivating you to lie like this? The mass rape hoax dominated the news cycle, not only in America, but in Europe and around the world, for weeks. I'm not naive or inhumane enough to deny that Hamas carried out sexual violence against Israelis. No reasonable person would deny Hamas' own war crimes. The contention was only that it wasn't a mass systemic campaign. I even posted Pramila Patten's UN report at the time. It's like you don't read people's posts and just assume things about them.
you specifically referred to posters on this site.

But I digress, let’s just vacillate between accusing posters of positions they don’t hold then say hey we’re just arguing with a media narrative.

But when someone does this you act outraged.

You’re not here for the discussion. You’re here to get daps and fuel your outrage because you can’t get that in real life without people telling you it’s tiring.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Since hamas has been elected, have they achieved any of their goals?

Has their militant wing been able to protect its citizens?

Have they been able to slow down settlements?

Have they regained land?

Have they improved the conditions in Gaza?

I just wonder if we have time to judge their effectiveness?

Might be time again to pull the uno reverse card and blame Israel for Hamas

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Might be time again to pull the uno reverse card and blame Israel for Hamas
It’s a interesting needle attempting to be threaded.

Part of why we should hate Israel is because their current PM funded Hamas because he knew it would lead to these moments that allow him to follow his zionists ambitions.

But I am also to believe that Hamas is an organic response and a net good because they’re fighting back against colonialism.

And lastly the most important party is to be driven by a strict moral code. :mjlol:

Brehs having a hard time accepting they are pretending to care about this more than they ever have despite making arguments it’s been bad for decades is because they’re being socially engineered.

Maga became a thing because regular folks were engineered to believe they need to define themselves on fringe issues.

It’s interesting to watch it happen to the left.

I mean we have a guy who posts here 30 times a day who won’t allow his children on the internet or more than 30 minutes of screen time because the internet is toxic being unaware of the cognitive dissonance.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
why do yall act like fakkits anytime someone brings them up?
:jbhmm:
Another good point. I have no pushback on this.
I can try to quote history or other factors but that’s not important now.
We even past that part now. Hamas are horrible for the Palestinians and Lebanese people.

Why does it bother you that most people are programmed to hate genocides?

:lupe:Was it confirmed a massacre though, when the rescue operation happened?

I don’t tend to only take sources from anti genocide posters. I’d like to keep it balanced and take from pro genociders as well.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Brehs having a hard time accepting they are pretending to care about this more than they ever have despite making arguments it’s been bad for decades is because they’re being socially engineered.
Telling on yourself here.

Why does it bother you that most people are programmed to hate genocides?
You mean socially engineered to hate genocide. That's how they get you, friend. First they trick you to hate genocide, then fascism and dictatorships, then they'll trick you into hating slavery and nuclear war, and before you know it America will be destroyed.

This nefarious social engineering is a threat to the American way of life. So, shut the fukk up about the genocide, the future of our country depends on it 🫡

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It’s a interesting needle attempting to be threaded.

Part of why we should hate Israel is because their current PM funded Hamas because he knew it would lead to these moments that allow him to follow his zionists ambitions.

But I am also to believe that Hamas is an organic response and a net good because they’re fighting back against colonialism.
Before reading this post I had always assumed you were just an amoral scumbag troll with no guiding principles other than posting like the biggest autistic hemorrhoid in the Coli's ass, but seeing you struggle to understand this extremely basic point is making it clear to me you actually might just be a genuine imbecile. Like, you must be PERPLEXED when reading about how the FBI clandestinely provided personnel and material support to the Panthers and NOI with COINTELPRO.

And lastly the most important party is to be driven by a strict moral code. :mjlol:

Maga became a thing because regular folks were engineered to believe they need to define themselves on fringe issues.

It’s interesting to watch it happen to the left.

I mean we have a guy who posts here 30 times a day who won’t allow his children on the internet or more than 30 minutes of screen time because the internet is toxic being unaware of the cognitive dissonance.
Again, just because your patriotic red, white and blue flag saluting ass feels nothing when confronted with images of massacred children as long as their lives are inconvenient to American/Israeli interests doesn't mean the rest of us require some kind of special "social engineering" to be tricked into being revolted at seeing an infant with their head blown off. That's just called having an active moral compass, which you find laughable for some reason.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Before reading this post I had always assumed you were just an amoral scumbag troll with no guiding principles other than posting like the biggest autistic hemorrhoid in the Coli's ass, but seeing you struggle to understand this extremely basic point is making it clear to me you actually might just be a genuine imbecile.
I keep having this same revelation like once a week. It's so easy to believe that no one can be that much of a dumb a$$hole without being a troll, and then they say some legitimately stupid out of touch shyt and I'm like "ah shyt, that's right." :snoop:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Before reading this post I had always assumed you were just an amoral scumbag troll with no guiding principles other than posting like the biggest autistic hemorrhoid in the Coli's ass, but seeing you struggle to understand this extremely basic point is making it clear to me you actually might just be a genuine imbecile. Like, you must be PERPLEXED when reading about how the FBI clandestinely provided personnel and material support to the Panthers and NOI with COINTELPRO.

Again, just because your patriotic red, white and blue flag saluting ass feels nothing when confronted with images of massacred children as long as their lives are inconvenient to American/Israeli interests doesn't mean the rest of us require some kind of special "social engineering" to be tricked into being revolted at seeing an infant with their head blown off. That's just called having an active moral compass, which you find laughable for some reason.
You voted for Trump while being on the left (meaning you know how much of a cancer he’d be on global society). It doesn’t get much more politically psychopathic than that.

You, like most narcissistic political social media influencers don’t care about Palestinian lives, there’s an hidden agenda behind your moral grandstanding and it’s disgusting.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You voted for Trump while being on the left (meaning you know how much of a cancer he’d be on global society). It doesn’t get much more politically psychopathic than that.

You, like most narcissistic political social media influencers don’t care about Palestinian lives, there’s an hidden agenda behind your moral grandstanding and it’s disgusting.
I did not vote for Trump, I was just aware of the breadth and depth of the American imperial project before he took office, and that his 2016 opponent was one of the foremost proponents of it. So unlike you, I didn't need that pustule to wake me up to what should clearly be evident to you by now; the fact that America has been a cancer on global society long before he arrived on the scene, and as we're all witnessing, he doesn't need to be in office for that American imperialist cancer to continue metastasizing. You can't even take an honest look at his resume and say his time in office represented a great acceleration of the American global cancer.

Ultimately, the reason you are so vexed is that I believe in the principle that a Palestinian life is of equal value to an American or Israeli life. That a black and brown life is of equal value to a white life. It's a very simple proposition that is often given universal lip service but much less frequently applied. So whereas I actually follow through and apply this principle in all contexts, you currently lack the moral fortitude to do so, which ends up driving you in the opposite direction and down the path of concocting nonsense conspiracies about hidden agendas and patently ridiculous claims of moral grandstanding, all in the service of soothing your cognitive dissonance of claiming to believe that all lives have equal value while desperately clutching to this country's blood-soaked flag for safety and security of your identity. We were all raised in this abusive home, but you must liberate your mind and spirit to break free, and you cannot do that while still drunk off the teat of the America First ideology.

Namaste.