☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Palestinians are losing but is Hamas? I'm speaking to the idea of them being interchangeable, the Taliban and Afghans were not synonymous.

Whether Palestine was or is an official state is irrelevant, this has been my issue in this conversation, the idea that the Palestinian people "choose" Hamas is like saying we chose MAGA because Trump stumbled and bumbled his way into the WH.

The above is relevant because the reality is, Hamas the organization, the ideal, will live on after this conflict. The Palestinian National Authority may briefly be the representatives of the Palestinian people afterwards but when everyone stops looking or when the tanks roll out, does Hamas - backed by Iran - resume power like the Taliban in Afghanistan when we left.
hamas is only a wiki page at this point. Anyone who joints Hamas is just joining something they read about at this point. Israel wiped anyone out stupid enough to hold a gun out.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm fascinated by the claim that Turkey supports Hamas. Obviously they do so in an attempt to be diplomatic to both Israel and Hamas but there is a story floating around that a Hamas suicide bomb attack, supported by Turkey, was recently thwarted. I know Israel has frequently said as much, but I wonder how true it is that Turkey supports Hamas' agenda.
That’s an interesting question.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She’s now the owner of the Mavs @dtownreppin214

"no tangibles, no vote" :troll:

a56.gif

voiture

Superstar
Daps
They ( pro Palestinian crowd) will wish Biden is president if Trump wins.
The seeds of this current conflict escalation was sown with the Abraham accords. This is what got Iran to trigger Hamas to go on a fools errand because they were about to get boxed in.
When Trump moved the Embassy to Jerusalem it was a sign for things to come. He will finish what he started.