dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
She’s now the owner of the Mavs @dtownreppin214

It’s funny these Jews got more weight in our politics than Russia or China but you’d never know it watching the news and the hysteria around the latter. I’m curious if the Saudis have anything to say about this considering their influence on Trump too.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Pretty big news day for this conflict.

Israel is publicly flouting all peace talks while Biden is trying to gaslight the American public with the "Hamas only roadblock to ceasefire" narrative. Insane.

How can anyone defend this? The fukk.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Any updates on the American hostages that Hamas is holding?
If you scroll up I posted the latest news in regards to the hostage negotiations. To sum it up for you though, Biden is touting a ceasefire deal which includes release of all hostages that he is falsely claiming is Israeli backed, while Netanyahu and his coalition are publicly denying association with this deal, or any future deal that sees the genocide end, hostages be damned. Biden is then trying to gaslight the public into believing that Hamas is the one and only roadblock.
Further back in the thread you'll find the stories about the Israeli government becoming even more hostile to the Israeli families of the hostages, in a rejection of making them any sort of priority.
If you're going to be such a staunch and vocal genocide supporter you should probably keep track of these things on your own to avoid looking this oblivious.

Anyway, this was pretty shocking to hear:

NY charities are raising money to arm illegal settlers, including at least one who was named in Biden's sanction proposal as a violent extremist settler.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you scroll up I posted the latest news in regards to the hostage negotiations. To sum it up for you though, Biden is touting a ceasefire deal which includes release of all hostages that he is falsely claiming is Israeli backed, while Netanyahu and his coalition are publicly denying association with this deal, or any future deal that sees the genocide end, hostages be damned. Biden is then trying to gaslight the public into believing that Hamas is the one and only roadblock.
Further back in the thread you'll find the stories about the Israeli government becoming even more hostile to the Israeli families of the hostages, in a rejection of making them any sort of priority.
If you're going to be such a staunch and vocal genocide supporter you should probably keep track of these things on your own to avoid looking this oblivious.

Anyway, this was pretty shocking to hear:

NY charities are raising money to arm illegal settlers, including at least one who was named in Biden's sanction proposal as a violent extremist settler.

Sounds like you have nothing new to report then re hostages. I'm not sure why you believe the US should support a terrorist organization that started this conflict by butchering American civilians and is still holding some hostage.

I realize you live in Hawaii or whatever but I hope this hyperbole. You're "shocked"? You must be very sheltered.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Sounds like you have nothing new to report then re hostages. I'm not sure why you believe the US should support a terrorist organization that started this conflict by butchering American civilians and is still holding some hostage.

I realize you live in Hawaii or whatever but I hope this hyperbole. You're "shocked"? You must be very sheltered.
... You know I'm just some guy, right? Like, I'm not a journalist, I don't work in the White House, nor do I have connections with the Israeli government. Why would I, personally, have something new to share with you that isn't already part of the news cycle? This is as dumb a post as that one guy who thinks polls are political wish lists and aspirations, and not just data.

Charities that fund weapons for terrorists are a bad thing, actually, and should not be legal, and should definitely not have tax free status. Might just be my sheltered upbringing, though.