Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Word? The Supreme Court is making partisan decisions now and we have an administration spying on students and supporting bills calling for punishment for critcizing a foreign nation. All that shyt is happening now....under democratic leadership. What would yall do without a future boogey man to point to?
Yes because Trump has 3 Supreme Court justices. If Trump becomes president again, Alito and Thomas will probably retire and then Trump will replace them with young justices further locking in this bullshyt for decades.

Republicans are already weaponizing the courts to overturn civil rights and progressive actions it’ll be that much worse if we get a candidate you see as pure into the White House.

Your logic makes no sense, it’s pure emotion. You’re giving up and just allowing the opposing side to get what they want because the “battle” is too hard.

By the way Trump is saying he actually wants to DEPORT protestors. shyt can get much worse. TikTok has fukked up your mind.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:skip:

They just gave Palestine $1 billion.

The legislation will send $17 billion in wartime assistance to Israel and $9 billion in humanitarian relief to citizens of Gaza and other war-torn regions — with Biden specifying at a White House event to announce the signing on Wednesday that the package “includes $1 billion for additional humanitarian aid in Gaza.

I have already said I don’t think it’s good what Biden. However, we are contrasting this to what Trump will do which is completely end any an all aid to the organization for the duration of his presidency and if I had to guess hand over all aid and security within Gaza to Israel.

I’m really struggling on how you can ascertain the difference between 30,000 dead and millions displaced to compete and utter annihilation.

No worries Trump has laid out his plans for Palestine

Palestine will have 0 autonomy.

You bootlickers can’t defend the actions of Israel or Warlord Biden because they are monstrous and you think you are a good person. So you have to deflect by fear mongering about what Trump might do.

Just accept that you are a terrible and callous person and fully support the actions of the Warlord and the Barbarian.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you. All this histrionics is becoming annoying with 0 real action. At least the weather underground was willing to blow shyt up during Vietnam. What’s the plan here, don’t vote for Biden, Trump wins…profit?

What’s the play? Civil war? World War 3. Global Intifada?

:mjtf: My response to genocide and ethnic cleansing is withholding my vote for a president that facilitates the beheading of toddlers. fukk else do you want me to do in a democracy?

fukking weirdo.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You bootlickers can’t defend the actions of Israel or Warlord Biden because they are monstrous and you think you are a good person. So you have to deflect by fear mongering about what Trump might do.

Just accept that you are a terrible and callous person and fully support the actions of the Warlord and the Barbarian.
Are you a terrible or callous person if you don’t care about the people affected by the Trump presidency?

For example, studies have shown that trumps incompetence in handling Covid led to 400,000 avoidable deaths, 10x more than the death of gaza (which would have happened if Trump was president than Biden). The more callous and sociopathic position is to not vote for the most harm reduction due to bullshyt morality.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This thread is full of misinformation and is one of the most lazy attempts to radicalize people I have ever seen. And this website jumped the shark years ago.
Crazy how susceptible people are to fake news when they hold an extreme position.

Last time around it was the Magas, this time ultra liberals :smh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you a terrible or callous person if you don’t care about the people affected by the Trump presidency?

For example, studies have shown that trumps incompetence in handling Covid led to 400,000 avoidable deaths, 10x more than the death of gaza (which would have happened if Trump was president than Biden). The more callous and sociopathic position is to not vote for the most harm reduction due to bullshyt morality.

I didn’t vote for Trump either. As for the rest, you can miss me with that bullshyt. How about you liberals apply this same pressure to the warlord and demand he stop supporting a genocide and ethnic cleansing that is pissing off a segment of his voters?

Is it really that big of an ask to demand that he stop facilitating the beheading of toddlers?

A second Trump term is the fault of the Warlord and his enablers.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Ive noticed is that liberals are not actually serious about wanting to see Biden reelected. They've made their personality 'dunking' on the 'left' but don't realize being against a genocide is not a 'left' position. They're actually the ones in the vast minority when even 56% of Republicans support a permanent ceasefire.

Imagine looking at Biden's plummeting approval ratings, plummering poll numbers, large swaths of his own base rejecting him, and members of his own Administration all quitting over his handling of Gaza, and still going, "10/10 would not change :ehh:"

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I didn’t vote for Trump either. As for the rest, you can miss me with that bullshyt. How about you liberals apply this same pressure to the warlord and demand he stop supporting a genocide and ethnic cleansing that is pissing off a segment of his voters?

Is it really that big of an ask to demand that he stop facilitating the beheading of toddlers?

A second Trump term is the fault of the Warlord and his enablers.
No it’s the fault of people like you who abstain in voting. The analog of you on the right isn’t as sensitive as you and will always vote for the most right wing choice given the two viable options.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it’s the fault of people like you who abstain in voting. The analog of you on the right isn’t as sensitive as you and will always vote for the most right wing choice given the two viable options.

So in a democracy, a candidate shoud not have to earn his vote? Feeling entitlted to my vote is kind of undemocratic no?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So in a democracy, a candidate shoud not have to earn his vote? Feeling entitlted to my vote is kind of undemocratic no?
“Democracy” doesn’t start or end in the voting booth.

The majority of democracy is what happens in between.

The democratic party has sucked at finding good candidates since Obama.

If young liberals want to be a part of democracy, they gotta work at taking over the party in between votes like the Tea party then Maga.

Protesting your vote cause you don’t like the candidate only puts you further in the hole as far as getting your concerns addressed :manny:

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

What Ive noticed is that liberals are not actually serious about wanting to see Biden reelected. They've made their personality 'dunking' on the 'left' but don't realize being against a genocide is not a 'left' position. They're actually the ones in the vast minority when even 56% of Republicans support a permanent ceasefire.

Imagine looking at Biden's plummeting approval ratings, plummering poll numbers, large swaths of his own base rejecting him, and members of his own Administration all quitting over his handling of Gaza, and still going, "10/10 would not change :ehh:"
Straw man. Nobody is against a ceasefire. Biden wants a ceasefire. Kinda difficult when you have a terrorist organization with 100+ hostage (or what’s left of them) and a government that is hell bent on their eradication.

In fact describe to us how you think Biden should go about forcing a ceasefire on Israel?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjtf: My response to genocide and ethnic cleansing is withholding my vote for a president that facilitates the beheading of toddlers. fukk else do you want me to do in a democracy?

fukking weirdo.
That’s fine. When Trump starts deporting Muslims, turns Gaza into a parking lot and helps Israel move the Palestinians into the desert I want you to keep your same useless energy. Not to mention when he ends all federal programs for Black people and is prosecuting women for murder for having abortions. Just continue to be utterly useless.