zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Where are the Arabs going?

They're being moved out of area C, which is the land right wing nutjob israelis like TLOL want to annex. it's 61% of the west bank with a tiny population of Pals left

I'm not sure what you're being ambivalent for. If the chinese spent the last few decades removing tibetans from 61% of tibet and shipping in a bunch of random chinese settlers would you not call it ethnic cleansing?

they don't have to show up with machine guns and kill everybody who doesn't run away. they can just change the population slowly. the crime is the same

The Israelis meanwhile pretend that they really just want to leave the place and are holding on to it temporarily. American administrations since 1967 have been scratching their heads about the settlements and being "wait a minute..." on the record

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Netanyahu: Gov't okayed E1 planni... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

Amireh said the decision came as no surprise after the UN vote, but that Israel is now in conflict with not only the Palestinians, but all countries that voted in favor of the statehood bid at the UN.

EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton slammed Israel’s announcement regarding E1 and additional construction in the settlements, saying she was “extremely worried by the prospects of settlement expansion on such a scale.”

“The reaction of the international community to any such decision is likely also to be influenced by the extent to which such expansion may represent a strategic step undermining the prospects of a contiguous and viable Palestine with Jerusalem as the shared capital of both it and Israel.”

UN Secretary-General Ban Kimoon also condemned the announcement, saying he learned of it with “grave concern and disappointment.”

Meanwhile, the ambassadors of several key EU countries – Britain, France, German and the Netherlands – sought clarifications over the weekend of the move, and urged Israel to reconsider. The issue is expected to be high on the agenda of talks when Netanyahu meets German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin later this week.

One diplomat said the announcement undercut Israel’s position in those countries that have in the past voted with Israel in international forum, and that this step made it difficult for them to continue doing so.

The official said countries who voted with Israel last year when the Palestinians gained admittance to UNESCO as a state woke up the next day to an announcement of Israeli settlement construction building as a response. That made it difficult to explain their support for Israel to their own citizens, the official said, adding that the exact same phenomenon was repeating itself now.

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=294387

Britain is considering recalling its ambassador to Israel to protest at Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's decision to expand settlement building, a diplomatic source said on Monday. The source, who declined to be named, said London would decide whether to recall its ambassador later in the day.

US President Barack Obama's former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel reportedly slammed the decision, saying Netanyahu's behavior was "unfathomable," Channel 2 reported Sunday night.

Emanuel spoke in a closed-door meeting during the Saban Forum in Washington, DC, where sources quoted him as saying Obama would no longer accept disrespect from Netanyahu.

"It is unfathomable that a prime minister would behave the way Netanyahu behaved," he said, adding that "Netanyahu backed the wrong candidate in the US elections and lost."

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
UK, France, Spain, Denmark and Sweden have summoned their Israeli ambassadors

I assume these ambassadors are going to try TLOL's "it's just jews building houses bro" explanation

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

breh my intelligence sources have their tentacles spread out all over the world

... ok, it's the NYT

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2012/12/03/world/europe/ap-eu-europe-israel.html

you saw that E1 map right breh? There is no way Israel can build there and tell anyone with a straight face that they're interested in a 2 state solution... it literally builds a settlement block slicing across the west bank

33vkoio.jpg

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
breh my intelligence sources have their tentacles spread out all over the world

... ok, it's the NYT

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2012/12/03/world/europe/ap-eu-europe-israel.html

you saw that E1 map right breh? There is no way Israel can build there and tell anyone with a straight face that they're interested in a 2 state solution... it literally builds a settlement block slicing across the west bank

33vkoio.jpg

Thank You. I'll read it now.

Who says Israel is interested in a two state solution except Israelis and my corrupt government?

The backlash against Israel, and our Government's support, is growing increasingly fast here in the States. The Israelis know their clock is ticking on this situation.

The Europeans had about enough, I just hope the United States wakes the fukk up.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
How is that ethnic cleansing though?

In the history of human interactions, annexing land and border disputes are issues that arise. Being Indian, I would assume you are most aware of those issues. How is Israel ethnically cleansing the Arab population in these territories?

The Nakba in 1948. They are Israelizing neighborhoods in East Jerusalem and expelling the lawful residents to the far parts of the West Bank. They are building settlements on top of peoples houses out there and acting as if their settlements on Palestinian land are the reality on the ground and cannot be uprooted.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The Nakba in 1948. They are Israelizing neighborhoods in East Jerusalem and expelling the lawful residents to the far parts of the West Bank. They are building settlements on top of peoples houses out there and acting as if their settlements on Palestinian land are the reality on the ground and cannot be uprooted.

Okay, thank you.

Didn't Israel seize those lands in several wars though?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Okay, thank you.

Didn't Israel seize those lands in several wars though?

The Nakba was before any type of war, and even in any type of war Israel out numbered the Arab states 2 to 1 in terms of army in 1948. Even if they seized any land in war, which they have, its not the rule of the jungle, you gotta return it back to its rightful owners.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Thank You. I'll read it now.

Who says Israel is interested in a two state solution except Israelis and my corrupt government?

The backlash against Israel, and our Government's support, is growing increasingly fast here in the States. The Israelis know their clock is ticking on this situation.

The Europeans had about enough, I just hope the United States wakes the fukk up.

breh I have a clip for you check this out (50 seconds or so from 1m30s onwards)

Last edited by a moderator:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Letting this little Zionist country dictate terms to us. What a disgrace.

The only thing I find really disgraceful is the sophistry being used by both our countries to support the prevention of a nation using peaceful methods to resist a 4 decades long occupation. Let them go to the courts. Let them go to the U.N. and let them advocate for their cause peacefully.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The only thing I find really disgraceful is the sophistry being used by both our countries to support the prevention of a nation using peaceful methods to resist a 4 decades long occupation. Let them go to the courts. Let them go to the U.N. and let them advocate for their cause peacefully.

I can't really explain why the US is backing Israel in this way. It makes no goddamn sense on any level. Only conspiracy theories come to mind to explain.