Daps
Reppin
NULL
lord have fukking mercy.

they have to live in the exact five square miles that splits the west bank and cuts off access to jerusalem?

Your propaganda is slipping into dementia

fd9cmw.jpg

Stupid post.

I was referring to settlements in general.

You're bringing up a very specific area (with inaccurate claims).

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
as for the rest of the settlements, you've admitted that

1) your solution of just putting the residents in palestine is unworkable
2) your solution of removing them is unworkable
3) the idea of land swaps includes bullsh1t like strategically splitting up the west bank like this map

the 2 state solution is dead. Time to annex the WB and give the residents Israeli citizenship

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: the hell do you think we're talking about? Do you think Netanyahu just authorized construction for 3,000 homes on Mars?

When people say settlements are an obstacle to peace, they are generally referring to all settlements.

as for the rest of the settlements, you've admitted that

1) your solution of just putting the residents in palestine is unworkable
2) your solution of removing them is unworkable
3) the idea of land swaps includes bullsh1t like strategically splitting up the west bank like this map

I didn't admit any of that. You're kind of a nutjob breh. I have no problem leaving the residents in Palestine if need be. Also, the idea of landswaps is fairly workable. Even in E1, Israel has already built bypass roads for Palestinians to reach certain areas they would normally not be able to reach.

the 2 state solution is dead. Time to annex the WB and give the residents Israeli citizenship

The two state solution was never truly alive, because Palestinians never wanted it.

There is no reason to annex the entire WB. Israel can just annex Area C to make you happy. The PA already controls Areas A and B anyway.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
The two state solution was never truly alive, because Palestinians never wanted it.

There is no reason to annex the entire WB. Israel can just annex Area C to make you happy. The PA already controls Areas A and B anyway.

thanks for admitting that. A decades long policy of slow ethnic cleansing was your "peace plan"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLOL uses Jewish as a race which is clearly is not and never was to justify his racism against another which is odd since he is of Yemeni descent.

Sounds like a Arab hating Arab for a mythical race. :smh:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
TLOL uses Jewish as a race which is clearly is not and never was to justify his racism against another which is odd since he is of Yemeni descent.

Sounds like a Arab hating Arab for a mythical race. :smh:

The ironic part is these Arab Jews are the most rabidly anti Arab as racist but they are Arabs themselves. Their Ancestors spoke arabic their music is arabic their food is arabic

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ironic part is these Arab Jews are the most rabidly anti Arab as racist but they are Arabs themselves. Their Ancestors spoke arabic their music is arabic their food is arabic

If I'm anti-Arab, why don't I care about being labeled as one? :yeshrug:

Hell, I consider myself culturally Arab (minus the hatred, incitement, child abuse, and social-backwardness).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

This is true. I don't think these people know what ethnic cleansing is.

They can't debate without hyperboles.

Anyway, ZeroZero is right though, these Israeli settlements are some absolute horse shyt.

What about "settlements" which were founded before Israel's existence (1920s), in uninhabited territory, by Yemenite Jews? Are those bad too?

Not all settlements are the same.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

This is true. I don't think these people know what ethnic cleansing is.

Anyway, ZeroZero is right though, these Israeli settlements are some absolute horse shyt.

no, it's not "true", don't let him confuse you. this man literally just said he's ok with annexing the majority space in the west bank where just 5% or so of pals are left because of settlement building and displacement while they were engaged in the farce of the 'security occupation' and ' 2 state process'.

I'm sure he has some bullsh1t response to this but the point is that the peace process is a joke. It's an "israel gets land process"

http://thecepr.org/images/stories/pdf/area c final report july 2011.pdf

The Palestinian presence in Area C has continuously been undermined through different
administrative measures, planning regulations and other means adopted by Israel as
occupying power. Prior to 1967 there were between 200,000 and 320,000 Palestinians in
the Jordan Valley. Today the number is 56,000 (of which 70% live in Area A in Jericho).
The increasing integration of Area C into Israel proper has left Palestinian communities in
the same area ever more isolated. During the past year there has been a further
deterioration of the overall situation in Area C. If current trends are not stopped and
reversed, the establishment of a viable Palestinian state within the pre-1967 borders
seems more remote than ever.
The window for a two-state solution is rapidly closing with the continued expansion of
Israeli settlements and access restrictions for Palestinians in Area C, the only contiguous
area in the West Bank surrounding Area A and B. Area C compromises crucial natural
resources and land for the future demographic and economic growth of a viable
Palestinian State. State building efforts in Area C of the Palestinian Authority (PA) and
the EU are therefore of utmost importance in order to support the creation of a
contiguous and viable Palestinian state. Full and effective Palestinian development of
Area C will require the re-designation of Area C to Areas A and B. This objective has to
be pursued at the political level. Enabling measures should, however, be pursued in the
interim to support Palestinian presence in and development of this area.

The Israeli planning policies hinder socio-economic incentive for Palestinian development
in Area C and discourage residents of PA controlled areas from building in Area C.
Frequent destructions of houses; public buildings and livelihood-related constructions
result in forced transfer of the native population. According to UNOCHA under the current
CA planning regime, Palestinian construction is effectively prohibited in some 70% of
Area C or approximately 44% of the West Bank, in areas that have been largely
designated for the use of Israeli settlements of Israeli military. In practice, the Israeli
authorities allow Palestinian construction only within the boundaries of an Israeliapproved plan and these cover less than 1% of Area C, most of which is already built
up.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
no, it's not "true", don't let him confuse you. this man literally just said he's ok with annexing the majority space in the west bank where just 5% or so of pals are left because of settlement building and displacement while they were engaged in the farce of the 'security occupation' and ' 2 state process'.

How is that ethnic cleansing though?

In the history of human interactions, annexing land and border disputes are issues that arise. Being Indian, I would assume you are most aware of those issues. How is Israel ethnically cleansing the Arab population in these territories?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
How is that ethnic cleansing though?

In the history of human interactions, annexing land and border disputes are issues that arise. Being Indian, I would assume you are most aware of those issues. How is Israel ethnically cleansing the Arab population in these territories?

they're preventing arabs from building, evacuating arabs, destroying arab villages and moving more and more israelis in. what part is confusing?