bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I love these comments, because it demonstrates the lack of cognitive abilities which are so prevalent in the pro-Palestine camp.

Pro-Israel poster: (makes a valid point)

Pro-Palestine poster: How much did Netanyahu pay you to say that?

Pro-Israel poster: Why can't you just address the stated argument?

Pro-Palestine poster: How much did Netanyahu pay you to say that?

Pro-Israel poster: :snoop:

Dude u r ridiculous , nobody buys ur shyt u dipshyt.

Fukk u and fukk israel

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
TLOL needs to be sent back to st0rmfr0nt. This asshat disgusts me with his blatant racism. I can't believe this sh!t is allowed to persist here.

It would actually be more appropriate to send the xenophobic arabs/muslims there who want to wipe out the Jews.

You know the numerous posters in this thread calling for Jewish Civillians to be killed because they're Jewish.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
It would actually be more appropriate to send the xenophobic arabs/muslims there who want to wipe out the Jews.

You know the numerous posters in this thread calling for Jewish Civillians to be killed because they're Jewish.
Nobody here is advocating that. Stop being silly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

You just explained that you think settlements are not a problem because Palestinians can include the new residents in Palestine. Then you said it doesn't matter if they will reside in Palestine.

These are not contradictory statements.

You and the policies you're supporting are fukking up the two state solution while giving it lip service. It is clear that people like you are not negotiation partners for anybody. The more Israel acts along the lines of these behaviors you justify the clearer it becomes

That is really a cool story bro, it really is. Unfortunately, you have not logically stated why Jews building houses somehow ruin a two state solution when:

1) Land swaps are available

2) Jewish settlements can remain a part of Palestine (whether they like it or not)

3) Israel has proven time and time again that it is more than willing to fight it's own citizens and dismantle citizens for peace.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude u r ridiculous , nobody buys ur shyt u dipshyt.

Fukk u and fukk israel

That was an excellent rebuttal. Are you a scholar?

well if u dont have the truth on your side, u need to create an entire industry to push the lies

This is coming from a camp who:

1) Lies about the amount of people dead in order to gain sympathy (i.e Jenin)

2) Photoshops pictures

3) Uses pictures of dead children from other conflicts and passes it off as their own

4) Sends children to punch Israeli soldiers and taunt them for hours hoping that the soldier will lose his cool, with the cameras waiting to release selective photos.

5) Alters videos to make it look like Israel intentionally kills children (i.e Mohammad Al Dura)

Yeah, Israel is the one without truth on their side :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody here is advocating that. Stop being silly.

No, but they are advocating that non-Jews be allowed to shoot thousands of rockets at Jews, and Jews should just accept it. That's not racist at all :rudy:

TLOL needs to be sent back to st0rmfr0nt. This asshat disgusts me with his blatant racism. I can't believe this sh!t is allowed to persist here.

Anyone who prefers that Jews aren't murdered by KKK-equivalents are now "racist" in this moron's opinion. :laff:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You can't argue against evil. It needs to be ignored and alienated.

TLOL is pure evil. The dude needs to be banned for spreading hate. I can't believe he's allowed to spew his crap on here. I didn't think this site supported racism.

Isreal must change or it will suffer greatly. There will be no tears shed when they do.

Saka

Pro
Daps
These are not contradictory statements.

That is really a cool story bro, it really is. Unfortunately, you have not logically stated why Jews building houses somehow ruin a two state solution when:

1) Land swaps are available

2) Jewish settlements can remain a part of Palestine (whether they like it or not)

3) Israel has proven time and time again that it is more than willing to fight it's own citizens and dismantle citizens for peace.

essentially you are listing methods for accommodation as a result of building settlements, would it not be easier to just not build settlements in the first place?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
essentially you are listing methods for accommodation as a result of building settlements, would it not be easier to just not build settlements in the first place?

that guy is off in in wonderland breh. there were like 8k settlers in the gaza strip and removing them was hell for Israeli authorities. There are many hundreds of thousands of settlers in the west bank!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that guy is off in in wonderland breh. there were like 8k settlers in the gaza strip and removing them was hell for Israeli authorities. There are many hundreds of thousands of settlers in the west bank!

If your point is that they cannot be removed, then building within those settlements should not a problem.

The thing is:

1) The settlements are already there
2) Jewish women, like non-Jewish women, tend to have babies.

These babies grow up and become adults, and want to live in the same neighborhood as their parents. What should they do at this point? Move away, on the off chance that Palestinian society makes a drastic move toward educating it's public toward peace, elect a moderate leader, who actually makes concessions?

This is a serious question.

If you are suggesting that Israel should not expand the actual borders of it's settlements, I am right there with you. But Israel has not been doing that at all, it has only been building within already established Jewish neighborhoods.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
These babies grow up and become adults, and want to live in the same neighborhood as their parents. What should they do at this point?

lord have fukking mercy.

they have to live in the exact five square miles that splits the west bank and cuts off access to jerusalem?

Your propaganda is slipping into dementia

fd9cmw.jpg