Brooklyn
207265822_207264613-75ff421171044c178ab583753a406e90_t800.jpg

RIP

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They added the context for the satellite images in the captions of the tweets as well as within the videos. Hope that helps.

I don't have a twitter account if you mean there's a thread and there's only location and date lapsed images in the videos

some of you guys really need to get off your high horse

:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so obvious that none of you have answered the questions.... right...

instead of grandstanding just admit that you don't know or admit that I have a valid questions

:yeshrug:

some of you guys spend more time trying to shutdown conversations and attacking people than fostering a discussion you know the whole point of a forum...

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don’t know if it should go extinct, but this current government is on some Rhodesia shyt. Of course the rational bourgeoisie class and realpoliti thinkers are cool with it just like they were with Rhodesia.

To me, their time to show good will and allow for a two state solution to take shape has run out. I think that whole shyt should just be Palestine but still allow the Jews a right to live there and return. But afford that same right to Palestinians displaced in the Nakba.

I know it sounds crazy but I don’t know what else is just in this situation. Not to mention, I don’t think a two state solution will bring a lasting peace since it hinges on both sides not falling under radical leadership.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

instead of grandstanding just admit that you don't know or admit that I have a valid questions

some of you guys spend more time trying to shutdown conversations and attacking people than fostering a discussion you know the whole point of a forum...
Hard to change peoples minds/way of thinking when you attack them at every chance because they didn’t agree with you at the start :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Groupthink is a situation where people only accept or listen to opinions that are similar to their own. Social media can promote groupthink in several ways, including:
  • Echo chamber
    People tend to follow accounts that share similar opinions, beliefs, and content to their own.
  • Algorithms
    Social media algorithms can surface content that the user thinks they will agree with, limiting the user's exposure to different types of content and opinions.
  • Personal agendas
    People often use social media to push their own agendas and beliefs, creating a one-sided conversation.
  • Pressure to conform
    The pressure to conform to popular opinion prevents alternate viewpoints from being discussed.
  • Misinformation
    Social media can lead to the mass circulation of misinformation.

:manny:
“Bigger groups. Fewer categories. Bot influence.”

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hard to change peoples minds/way of thinking when you attack them at every chance because they didn’t agree with you at the start :wow:
If tens of thousands of civilian casualties (most of whom are women and children), millions displaced, and a full-blown famine don't move you, then nothing will. At this point, it seems like you guys are only here to play games.