Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
and that half wasn't willing to do anything about it until the other half declared war.

Not the point. We are talking about Haiti and political options available at the time.

Also the Civil War killed 2-3% of the U.S. population plus however many permanently wounded or disfigured. It’s easy to say in retrospect.

We live in America. I don't think that's true at all. In fact the west, innit. :dead:
Literally the cornerstone of every successful economy in the world today is a propertied financially nimble and educated middle class. You think China jump started its economy on vibes :mjlol:

Didn't agree with it, just understood it.

And this is why the US always finds itself in bad situations and some how have to support the baddies.

Hamas only became the governing body of Gaza in 2006, with Netanyahoo backing. There were many more years before that and Hamas isn't the governing body of all of Palestine.
I know this. Doesn’t change the fact that a two state solution won’t happen without a politically stable Palestine.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not the point. We are talking about Haiti and political options available at the time.
that actually is the point. You said they could have used the US as an ally and I am saying that probably doesn't happen because of that vocal half that supported slavery.
Literally the cornerstone of every successful economy in the world today is a propertied financially nimble and educated middle class. You think China jump started its economy on vibes :mjlol:
unless I am missing something, you said the bourgeoisie are usually the rational actors, and I responded that the west is governed by the bourgeoisie who have shown not to be the most rational actors throughout history. :dahell:

Not sure what China has to do with this.
yeah, fukk Henry Kissenger, bro.

I know this. Doesn’t change the fact that a two state solution won’t happen without a politically stable Palestine.
which the US is indifferent about (sounds familiar) and Israel does not want.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that actually is the point. You said they could have used the US as an ally and I am saying that probably doesn't happen because of that vocal half that supported slavery.
Toussaint was having success. You know what you don’t do when you are trying to court a slave owning white supremacist society. Massacre all the white people. :mjlol: Dessalines actually sent Thomas Jefferson a letter in real life “yo bro what’s good, wanna be economic partners. I let my former master wash my dishes and clip my toe nails” :mjlit:

unless I am missing something, you said the bourgeoisie are usually the rational actors, and I responded that the west is governed by the bourgeoisie who have shown not to be the most rational actors throughout history. :dahell:
I’m talking about economic and social stability. It’s unarguable that you need a strong bourgeois class. Didn’t Marx say revolution would come from the middle class and the peasants were virtually useless?

yeah, fukk Henry Kissenger, bro.

That’s how it works. Look at India and the Ukraine conflict. India could take the moral position and not buy Russian oil, but they took advantage. You’ll never see the U.S. come at them sideways either. If you are a smaller weak country like Vietnam, you play all sides.

which the US is indifferent about and Israel does not want.
indifferent for now. Biden’s generation doesn’t have long left. There is going to be a massive shift soon.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
What the fukk.

GNp-YlzXsAAfd5W

Ilan Pappe is an Israeli historian.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nothing says bourgeoisie like Federal law enforcement

:dead:

that horseshoe

:wow:

horseshoetheory-510x357.jpg
I don’t get too obsessed with Eastern European nonsense, but I saw the left wing Prime minister made multiple alliances with far right governments in support of Russia and ending any funding to Ukraine.

Interesting

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines