AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I aint believing shyt till that mf is actually in cuffs.

They said the same thing for Putin and Al Bashir. Both have traversed ICC member states without being detained since the warrants were announced:dahell:.

Let this had happened to some African Bush Warlord tho

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I see why the US didn't want the ICC involved. This is a sideshow, it will distract from negotiations, it's already backfired on Hamas, and is ultimately unenforceable.

My biggest concern is that will force Israel to go even further mask off

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I aint believing shyt till that mf is actually in cuffs.

They said the same thing for Putin and Al Bashir. Both have traversed ICC member states without being detained since the warrants were announced:dahell:.

Let this had happened to some African Bush Warlord tho
It’s filing for an arrest warrant. Not the same as arresting them.

But you are right, the ICC don’t have any power if the countries don’t follow them. The US even has a law saying it will invade The Netherlands if an American is arrested. This is the erosion of international law and order—if it ever existed.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But you are right, the ICC don’t have any power if the countries don’t follow them. The US even has a law saying it will invade The Netherlands if an American is arrested. This is the erosion of international law and order—if it ever existed.

Making it up as they go along and if they're caught in a lie just keep talking.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Yall remember playing superheroes when you were little, and there was always that one kid that kept on adding more superpowers or kept changing the rules so they couldn’t lose at all?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

50 years from now if the world isn't completely fukked they will see this shyt and swear it was a simulation.

Just outrageous gaslighting.

Will Hamas leadership be self reporting to the Hague in the coming days? Palestine is a member of the ICC after all. I hope they aren't going to make a joke of the institution. I'm sure we can all agree there is a lot on the line here and that the rule of law and treaties are paramount.

:picard:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Gringo juelzing. :skip: See the same thing when police accountability (or lack thereof) is presented.

Also this jackass really put it into scope for the Palestinians to complain to Israel about Israel. :dead: They don't have a recourse, and in the instance where an avenue is available (ICC) they shyt on it. :francis:

If anything he sold me harder on the ICC warrants.