mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We haven’t talked too much about the Biden Report which says Israel probably violated our laws, but let the weapons spigot go anyway. Good write up on it:

The assessment says “it is reasonable to assess that [U.S.-provided] defense articles... have been used by Israeli security forces since October 7 in instances inconsistent with its [international law] obligations or with established best practices for mitigating civilian harm.”

But the report avoids holding Israel responsible for specific excesses like strikes on medical workers ― asserting, for instance, that the U.S. government cannot know if Israeli forces used American equipment in the hugely controversial World Central Kitchen strikelast month ― and declines to deem Israeli restrictions on the flow of U.S. aid to Palestinians illegal.

Known radical and #groupthinker, Senator Chris van Hollen:
“I think what they’re trying to do is make clear that they recognize how bad the situation is but they don’t want to have to take any action,” Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) told reporters on Friday evening. “The administration ducked all the hard questions.”

Van Hollen ― a Biden ally who spurred the administration to produce the assessment and who has led advocacy against the Gaza policy in Congress ― called the intelligence community’s finding “an understatement based on everything we know.”

He also highlighted the administration’s decision not to deem that Israel has breached the law in even one specific incident, noting that human rights groups and independent experts, including former State Department officials, have produced multiple investigations confirming violations.

“It’s not credible that the U.S. government has less information than organizations like Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and Oxfam,” Van Hollen said.

Drafted by officials at the State Department, the White House and the Pentagon in line with a policy Biden issued in February — before the president’s recent moves to pressure Israel — the assessment was intended to review credible allegations of Israeli war crimes involving U.S. military support, as well as Israel’s hindering of humanitarian aid for Palestinians.

Yet the administration’s internal process to produce the report has for months fueled alarm among some that it will dodge core concerns about the Gaza war, like whether Washington is knowingly permitting breaches of U.S. directives and the laws of war.

“The most glaring part [of the report] is that it ignores the big question of a U.S. government assessment on Israel’s international humanitarian law violations,” one U.S. official told HuffPost, requesting anonymity for fear of professional retaliation.

If Donald Trump released a report like, Blue MAGA aka “Vote blue no matter who,” would blast it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Smfh, my people so lost in the sauce (no pun @LOST IN THE SAUCE :pachaha: )

They using them as cannon fodder the same way any racist white society would. They went from being nominally discriminated against in Ethiopia to becoming a full fledged minority group within a racist white settler colonial society.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
To me, their time to show good will and allow for a two state solution to take shape has run out. I think that whole shyt should just be Palestine but still allow the Jews a right to live there and return. But afford that same right to Palestinians displaced in the Nakba.

I know it sounds crazy but I don’t know what else is just in this situation. Not to mention, I don’t think a two state solution will bring a lasting peace since it hinges on both sides not falling under radical leadership.
Two state solution is dead

Israelis want Greater Israel beyond the green line. But don’t want the 5 million Palestinians in Gaza and West Bank.

Ethnic cleansing is the way forward for them.

I agree with John Mearsheimer

Listen at 16 minutes, 38 minutes, 1:00:00 min mark and the question at 1:14:12

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Two state solution is dead

Israelis want Greater Israel beyond the green line. But don’t want the 5 million Palestinians in Gaza and West Bank.

Ethnic cleansing is the way forward for them.

I agree with John Mearsheimer

Listen at 16 minutes, 38 minutes, 1:00:00 min mark and the question at 1:14:12

It’s funny I just saved that in my history. Now I gotta watch this.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If tens of thousands of civilian casualties (most of whom are women and children), millions displaced, and a full-blown famine don't move you, then nothing will. At this point, it seems like you guys are only here to play games.
Excellent point. So are the people protesting wasting their time then?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Excellent point. So are the people protesting wasting their time then?
No, because we're not talking about drawing public attention here. We're talking in the confines of the coli and a few clowns who get off acting in bad faith.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No, because we're not talking about drawing public attention here. We're talking in the confines of the coli and a few clowns who get off acting in bad faith.
I apologize my question was poorly worded I suppose. The protestors are trying to change the minds of people (who haven’t divested as of yet for example) and potentially draw public attention (I would suppose to people who also have not been sufficiently moved by the world events). But if you are specifically stating that these rules only apply to certain members of the coli, I understand.