Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lol that’s not a genocidal fantasy. That’s a just solution to an unjust problem. If they want to go further down the rabbit hole of rogue state behavior then more power to them but the state of Israel shouldn’t exist in any way shape or form.
States exist because they have the military/economic power to exist. There isn’t a button you push because a state committed X amount of crimes where a state magically ceases to be. Furthermore in the modern age states being destroyed rarely occurs. Even states that have almost no allies, surrounded by enemies, poor defenses and little economic power are allowed to maintain as it sets a bad precident. See Armenia.

However in Israel’s case they have numerous allies, are a key trading partner for most of the wealthiest nations in the world, perhaps the wealthiest diaspora in the world, hi-tech industries that are seen as valuably in the global market, an ideologically motivated populace and military dominance in the region. Oh and of course Nukes.

I don’t know how many times it had to be demonstrated in history but might in fact does make right.

Should Jews be allowed to live there? Of course. As long as they aren’t Zionist dikkheads then cool. But they should be living in a fully free and sovereign Palestine rather than being accessories to genocide because their own traumas from genocide are being weaponized to convince them that they are allow to do the horrible things they do.

Yes I’m sure the millions of Arab Jews and Arab Christians in Israel who fled North Africa, Iran, Iraq, Egypt and Syria would be quite comfortable under Muslim Arab rule again. :troll:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s always funny as someone with a bachelors in history when people start throwing around terms like “settler colonialism” and “nationalist project” when the Middle East used to look like this

NE_400ad.jpg

My advice to Arab Palestinian supporters. Instead of using racial rhetoric that all of the middle east should belong to Arabs and Muslims “because”. Just say all genocide is bad.

Your message will resonate better.
A genocide is being committed based on a claim from a religious text that was written by people who weren’t cartographers. Nobody knows what the biblical lands looked like.

So miss me with the map argument.

Antisemitic feelings in Europe, where Jews they had homes, wanted the Jews out so pushed them into the Palestinian land, but the Palestinians not wanting them is supposed to be tough luck. You gotta take them so we don’t have to deal with our own ugliness. So instead of doing something about the anti-Jewish actions in Europe , we are just perpetuating by not acting as a true neutral party.

Nothing in their Torah dictates how the economy or government of an Israeli state must be run to be in line with their ancient beliefs. This expansion and treatment of Palestinians is on them.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It’s always funny as someone with a bachelors in history when people start throwing around terms like “settler colonialism” and “nationalist project” when the Middle East used to look like this

NE_400ad.jpg

My advice to Arab Palestinian supporters. Instead of using racial rhetoric that all of the middle east should belong to Arabs and Muslims “because”. Just say all genocide is bad.

Your message will resonate better.
What a stupid fukking post :heh:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A genocide is being committed based on a claim from a religious text that was written by people who weren’t cartographers. Nobody knows what the biblical lands looked like.

So miss me with the map argument.

Antisemitic feelings in Europe, where Jews they had homes, wanted the Jews out so pushed them into the Palestinian land, but the Palestinians not wanting them is supposed to be tough luck.
False. And another example of why people have a fundamental misunderstanding of the conflict and why there has been no solution.

The majority of Israeli’s and majority of the extremist faction of Israeli politics and military are Mizrahi Jews I.e. Jews that came from the Middle East and North Africa

Who are the Mizrahi Jews? Jews that literally fled pogroms and were ethnically cleansed from much of the middle east

This conflict aint got shyt to do with Europe :mjlol:

Btw that map isn’t “biblical land” that’s the map of Europe and the Middle East circa 400AD :dead:

Nothing in their Torah dictates how the economy or government of an Israeli state must be run to be in line with their ancient beliefs. This expansion and treatment of Palestinians is on them.
Explain more thoroughly, I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You see many Billy’s or Becky’s in this crowd?

Yall (and the majority of the western population) really don’t understand this conflict. These mutherfukkers don’t care about world opinion or marches or calls for jihad or how Americans vote. They dint care about you calling them settler colonists or whatever communist term you took from Lenin. They’ll just kill you and be happy about it.

Keep trying to meet extremism with extremism, that’ll solve this conflict.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
False. And another example of why people have a fundamental misunderstanding of the conflict and why there has been no solution.

The majority of Israeli’s and majority of the extremist faction of Israeli politics and military are Mizrahi Jews I.e. Jews that came from the Middle East and North Africa

This conflict aint got shyt to do with Europe :mjlol:

Btw that map isn’t “biblical land” that’s the map of Europe and the Middle East circa 400AD :dead:

Explain more thoroughly, I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
You don’t understand anything based on your whole post:russ: I ain’t say anything about the ethnic history of Jews. You are just on autopilot arguing.

My point is none of the maps matter. it’s all made up. You say you are a historian major then you should know this ancient tribes migrated and intermingled. There were no borders in the way we use them in modern understanding. Ancient Mesopotamia is a cultural region of tribes, not a hard and fast border. This Jewish ethno-state Israel is trying to artificially create has never existed in this region.

The land Israel is currently fighting over is all about Europe, what the hell are you talking about? Who do you think took control of the land after the Ottoman Empire fell..:gucci: Europe arbitrarily cut up all the Middle East with no regard to how it would operate the same way Britain did in India/Pakistan who we are also still dealing with the fallout from

The way the Lukid, Netanyahu, and all the settlers who are bulldozing Palestinian homes that have been there for centuries are justifying as it was Israel’s first just because. The reason Israel is threatening to use it control over PA money isn’t based on following God. Yet there is nothing in the Torah or any Jewish text about how and judicial or economic policies should be advantaged to Jews only. This is all the policies of Israel, Europe, and America allowing it.

These are the things we have complete control over but are allowing to fester and rot.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My point is none of the maps matter. it’s all made up. You say you are a historian major than you should know this ancient tribes migrated and intermingled. There were no borders in the way we use them in modern understanding.
:dead: My God. Nation states certainly had borders as we understood them as national states had to keep track of tax revenue, military enlistments, and trade/conflict with their neighbors. Certainly we know from written documents, census forms, language flow, and discovery of settlements and military encampments what the borders of these countries were and what tribes occupied these areas. Like we have actual artifacts, and 1st hand accounts from people who lived there. You realize the Roman and Persian empires were kind of big deals right? :mjlol:

Centuries of work by Historians, Archeologists, Linguists, and anthropologists to map thousands of years of human settlement in the Middle East…

Coli dude “that shyts fake yo”

:laff:
Mohammad_adil-Rashidun_empire-slide.gif

The land Israel is currently fighting over is all about Europe, what the hell are you talking about? Who do you think took control of the land after the Ottoman Empire

The way the Lukid, Netanyahu, and all the settlers who are bulldozing Palestinian homes that have been there for centuries are justifying as it was Israel’s first just because. The reason Israel is threatening to use it control over PA money isn’t based on following God. Yet there is nothing in the Torah or any Jewish text about how and judicial or economic policies should be advantaged to Jews only. This is all the policies of Israel, Europe, and America allowing it.

These are the things we have complete control over but are allowing to fester and rot.

“All about Europe”

Britain left the arbitration of the Middle East because of Jewish terror attacks against its troops and provided intelligence to Arab armies hoping the Arab armies would win the war. There is certainly ideological support in “Europe” for the Israelis especially amongst US foreign policy aligned governments but if that ended today the Israelis would still be killing Arabs. I don’t see how this makes it a European conflict.

As I’ve pointed out numerous times, Israel’s largest import partner is fukking China

The top imports of Israel are Diamonds ($7.3B), Cars($6.67B), Crude Petroleum ($3.73B), Refined Petroleum($3.7B), and Broadcasting Equipment ($2.56B), importing mostly from China ($14.4B), United States($11.6B), Turkey ($7B), Germany ($6.46B), and India($4.86B).

Btw why are Arab states allowed to have ethnic, religious, and cultural favoritism and not Israel? Why are you comparing Israel to Europe and America when their ideology is more closely aligned with their neighbors? How do Israel’s policies fundamentally differ from Iran, Qatar, Egypt or Saudi Arabia?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
“All about Europe”

Britain left the arbitration of the Middle East because of Jewish terror attacks against its troops and provided intelligence to Arab armies hoping the Arab
armies would win the war. There is certainly ideological support in “Europe” for the Israelis especially amongst US foreign policy aligned governments but if that ended today the Israelis would still be killing Arabs. I don’t see how this makes it a European conflict.

Btw why are Arab states allowed to have ethnic, religious, and cultural favoritism and not Israel? Why are you comparing Israel to Europe and America when their ideology is more closely aligned with their neighbors?
How do Israel’s policies fundamentally differ from Iran, Qatar, Egypt or Saudi Arabia?

The entire Middle East was divided up by Europe.

You swung right past the point. It’s all screwed up. Nobody is saying the Middle East would be peace without Israel or that the Arabs are doing it right so Israel is just following the law of the land.

We are coming at this wrong cause we won’t acknowledge our mistake 100 years ago. The Kurds in Iraq, the Palestinians, Afghans, etc. These are tribal regions

The shape of the Middle East shouldn’t look this way.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:dead: My God. Nation states certainly had borders as we understood them as national states had to keep track of tax revenue, military enlistments, and trade/conflict with their neighbors. Certainly we know from written documents, census forms, language flow, and discovery of settlements and military encampments what the borders of these countries were and what tribes occupied these areas. Like we have actual artifacts, and 1st hand accounts from people who lived there. You realize the Roman and Persian empires were kind of big deals right? :mjlol:

Centuries of work by Historians, Archeologists, Linguists, and anthropologists to map thousands of years of human settlement in the Middle East…

Coli dude “that shyts fake yo”
You can’t be this naive and call your self a history major.

Just because you claim a land apart of your empire doesn’t mean you control every inch of land. The US collects tax from every citizen, except Trump, because it controls every inch of land. It knows who is and isn’t from which state or neighboring nation.

You think ancient pygmies are giving tax revenue to colonizers just France claims the Congo? Rome left most nations to to govern themselves as long as they paid taxes. They weren’t governing day to day of the tribal regions.

Im talking about older than nation states. Cultural, Economic, linguistic, geographical advantages existed before nations. These are the similarities that tied trade. Not, you can’t cross this imaginary line.

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh, the sweet irony of your post and avi. :wow:

You don’t deserve to use that avi.

i wonder what he thinks of Touissant L’Oveture.

Toussaint would’ve had a sound battle strategy while operating in tandem with diplomatic state craft leveraging his opponents against each other to achieve a favorable political settlement.

Compare that to whatever the fukk Hamas is doing. :mjlol: