wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How are we standing in the way of China, India, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Indonesia, or the myriad of majority Muslim countries from putting sanctions on Israel? You don’t need to go through the UN to sanction a country.

China is Israel’s largest import partner. How does the U.S. have a say in what China sells to Israel?
:ohhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
A thought, and correct me if I’m wrong, the conditions placed by the UN for Israel to received recognition were that Palestinians that were displaced be allowed to return and that a Palestinian state be formed alongside Israel.

Given that none of this has happened over the course of 75 years, why should the international be obligated to recognize the state of Israel in 2024?

Edit:

Resolution 181, also known as the Partition Resolution, was adopted by the United Nations on November 29, 1947, dividing Great Britain's former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states. The resolution called for the establishment of two states, one Arab and one Jewish, between the Mediterranean and the Jordan River, each fulfilling the national aspirations of its respective populations. Jerusalem was placed under a special international regime.

The UN General Assembly approved the application to admit Israel to the UN on May 11, 1949, by the requisite two-thirds majority of its then-58 members. The vote in the General Assembly was 37 to 12, with 9 abstentions.

The UN considers both territories as occupied by Israel and comprising a single political entity. Israel does not recognize Palestinian statehood and the current Israeli government opposes the creation of a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza.

Shouldn’t even be a two state solution imo. Turn that whole bih back into Palestine and tell the former Israelis to get in where they fit in. They’ve violated international law from the beginning and violated the terms of the resolution that made them a state. I don’t care how provocative it sounds it makes the most sense to me.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Truth is the first casualty in war

:patrice:
"Of the 34,735 people who have died in Gaza since the war began, according to data published May 6 by the UN, more than 9,500 were women and more than 14,500 were children.

But in updated data published two days later on May 8, the UN significantly reduced the figures to 4,959 women and 7,797 children among the 34,844 people reportedly killed in Gaza."

So same about of people dead. Just a smaller amount of women and children.

Ok.