mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I doubt it, even if he was that delusional at least it would be respectable to some extent. I feel like he's just using them as props just like Israeli government.

In the middle of posts about starving children, ICC plans to issue warrants, human rights violations, Israel's refusal for cease fire (all from respectable news sources) he drops in with a "but hostages" post and gets into a nonsensical back and forth with anyone that engages.
Honestly, I had him blocked for a while. He has nearly a decade of sociopathic posts on here.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I doubt it, even if he was that delusional at least it would be respectable to some extent. I feel like he's just using them as props just like Israeli government.

In the middle of posts about starving children, ICC plans to issue warrants, human rights violations, Israel's refusal for cease fire (all from respectable news sources) he drops in with a "but hostages" post and gets into a nonsensical back and forth with anyone that engages.

When the majority of people are calling for the destruction of Israel and genocide of Jews my posts are going to stick out

My moral compass is in the right place

I've never supported the deaths of civilians. Can't say the same about the majority of posters in here.

Thanks for sharing your opinion and articles

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
When the majority of people are calling for the destruction of Israel and genocide of Jews my posts are going to stick out

I've never supported the deaths of civilians. Can't say the same about the majority of posters in here.

In between people calling for an end to starvation and genocide your posts do stick out. But like a good liberal finding a moral high ground compared to someone else is all you need to me you feel righteous no matter how awful your positions are.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Oh please. Your bloodlust and victim mentality is on par with Trump's. An absolutely disgusting display of a human being.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
GNGNQCGXcAAltEh

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Israel still goes into Rafah arre you guys going to blame the US?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If Israel still goes into Rafah arre you guys going to blame the US?
I had to actually respond.

So we went from, Biden made a secret deal to allow Israel to attack Rafah.

To the Biden administration doing what TikTok leftists told them they should do and withhold aid….

And they still turned down the us negotiated multinational deal, turned down US aid, in order to continue their mission.

As I’ve said all along:

Israel isn’t our vassal state like folks believe.

The amount of aid the US gives them militarily is over represented because they spend almost 4x that much themselves militarily.

They are run by a right wing government who doesn’t care about the optics.

The fact that Joe Biden has gotten flack and that may lead to a Trump presidency has increased their resolve.

Sorry, 😞 the left doesn’t understand game theory. They’ve literally fought to give Bibi what he wants and no amount of Net and Yahoo nick names actually matters :mjlol:

People who reject globalism once again show their concepts don’t work in a global society. :mjlol:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The unseriousness is completely given away when you're punching left at people who are demanding the US ends it's complicity. It doesn't matter what Israel does if the US is no longer complicit. If they want to be a rogue state then we can stop protecting them in the UN and see how they like having sanctions chip away at them.

These ghouls will do everything they can to try to talk around the complete role the US has played and instead spend their time trolling and trying to disrupt the conversation with moronic "well what did you think would happen :troll:" non sequiturs. If Israel is going to do their atrocities then let their leaders feel the full weight of the Internaitonal Criminal Court without our intervention. Don't want to talk about that though. Can't talk about that ever! Better start bullshytting hypotheticals in which ending support for a genocide is actually a bad thing, somehow.

So yes, if US is going to continue to threaten the ICC for considering arrest warrents for Netanyahu and company, veto ceasefire resolutions in the UN, and block attempts at Palestine being recognized as a state, then yes, obviously the US is to blame. You would be a fukking moron to imply anything else. Unfortunately, though...

I can't stand @the cac mamba, and I really can't stand his lackeys.