jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Israel claims it had intelligence that 'indicated Rafah crossing was being used for terrorist purposes'
The Israeli military has given an operational briefing on its official Telegramn channel, in which it claims it has targeted the Rafah crossing because it had "intelligence that indicated that the Rafah Crossing in eastern Rafah was being used for terrorist purposes”

Shameless.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
The Rothschilds had the British Government sign the Balfour Declaration in Nov 1917 to transfer Palestine to the Zionist Federation…

Over 20 years before the holocaust.

The holocaust was the excuse they would use to commit their own atrocities…

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GM23glbWUAAdrQb.png

GM2SdEkXcAA7ksK.jpg

GM2SdEaXEAAHx0_.jpg

Daps
The hostages should be released without conditions. One of the injured hostages that I've read about is even American. The fact a "state" wouldn't even hold hostages and do what Hamas has done here should give everyone pause.

I haven't moved any goal posts lol. If Israel doesn't want to accept what Hamas is offering... ultimately that's up to them. I don't think we have a clear picture on these negotiations. Well at least I don't feel that I do. I would prefer if Hamas can come to terms before Israel goes into Rafah.

Did you know the Met Gala is tonight?
You don’t give a damn about the hostages you demonic CAC and Netanyahu ass licker

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The same hostages Israel already killed bombed and starved? fukk out of here you neo liberal weirdo

I know you think that it is some big gotcha that hostages have died but that is to be expected from someone who calls to themselves cryptocurrency scarface

your brain couldn't be any more smooth and your existence is a joke

:mjlol:

Daps
I know you think that it is some big gotcha that hostages have died but that is to be expected from someone who calls to themselves cryptocurrency scarface

your brain couldn't be any more smooth and your existence is a joke

:mjlol:
It is a gotcha moment because you don’t even have a logical answer :umad:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Before Tuesday's reporting that the Biden administration will delay a highly anticipated report on whether Israel is using U.S. military aid in compliance with international law, a coalition of advocacy groups circulated a letter urging the White House to share the document with the public once it's published.

In February, President Joe Biden issued National Security Memorandum (NSM)-20, which requires Secretary of State Antony Blinken "to obtain certain credible and reliable written assurances from foreign governments" receiving U.S. arms "that the recipient country will use any such defense articles in accordance with international humanitarian law" and then provide Congress with periodic reports "to enable meaningful oversight."

The first report is due by Wednesday. However, four congressional aides toldPolitico Tuesday that publication would be postponed indefinitely.

"It is not clear if your administration intends to... make this report available to the public," coalition members Amnesty International USA, Defending Rights & Dissent, Freedom of the Press Foundation, National Press Photographers Association, Radio Television Digital News Association, and Reporters Without Borders said in a letter to Biden drafted ahead of Politico's reporting.

"We strongly urge you to make the report available to the public and the press to the greatest extent possible," the groups added.

Access to the document, the coalition argued, "will allow the press to more fully and accurately report on how elected leaders are making decisions about military aid to foreign countries" and "will help Americans make informed judgments about our leaders' decisions on foreign military aid."