Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Hamas has to disarm or we're going to end up in the same situation a week or whatever down the road. I also don't think Hamas should be able to govern after the things that they've done.

:ehh:

That's what they're implying to completely disarm if their demands for a.peace deal are.met. Hamass no longer governing Gaza is something that can be discussed and decided by the Palestinian people themselves.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's what they're implying to completely disarm if their demands for a.peace deal are.met. Hamass no longer governing Gaza is something that can be discussed and decided by the Palestinian people themselves.

Maybe a strict time frame for an election perhaps?

It's been awhile...

maybe something less top heavy as well...

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Maybe a strict time frame for an election perhaps?

It's been awhile...

maybe something less top heavy as well...

That's something that the US can actually push for. But this time without interference of the IDF a d Netanyahu through sponsoring Hamas or any other group similar to them perhaps??

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

1/1
"I don't think we can keep going with Israel as trading partner," says Belgian PM
@alexanderdecroo .

Let's hope those words are followed by actual measures and are supported by minister of FA
@hadjalahbib
who has so far defended that partnership with a genocidal state.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
BREAKING: Within the last few minutes, Belgian Deputy PM Petra De Sutter has issued this stern warning to Israel:
#Gaza #Israel #FreePalestine #Rafah #IOF

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GM5plBmacAAWR97.jpg

1/1
#Belgian PM says he is rallying #EU countries to impose trade sanctions on #Israel. It won't stop the baying mob from attacking innocent people!

They'll walk this back as US senators threaten anyone who tried to hold Israel accountable

Oville

Pro
Daps
okay, Hamas supporter

:laff:

Bro, you and the Israeli government have far surpassed Hamas with your mentality, this shyt means nothing. The fact that you post "release the hostages" and then at the same time move the goalpost again when Israel rejects a deal to receive all the hostages because they wannna bomb a few more people and infrastructure.

How motherfukkers like you live with yourselves is disgusting.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bro, you and the Israeli government have far surpassed Hamas with your mentality, this shyt means nothing. The fact that you post "release the hostages" and then at the same time move the goalpost again when Israel rejects a deal to receive all the hostages because they wannna bomb a few more people and infrastructure.

How motherfukkers like you live with yourselves is disgusting.

The hostages should be released without conditions. One of the injured hostages that I've read about is even American. The fact a "state" wouldn't even hold hostages and do what Hamas has done here should give everyone pause.

I haven't moved any goal posts lol. If Israel doesn't want to accept what Hamas is offering... ultimately that's up to them. I don't think we have a clear picture on these negotiations. Well at least I don't feel that I do. I would prefer if Hamas can come to terms before Israel goes into Rafah.

Did you know the Met Gala is tonight?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
"I think we should've gone into Rafah yesterday already... There are no uninvolved (civilians) there. You have to go in and kill and kill and kill... We have to kill them before they kill us"
That's Shimon Boker, vice chairman of the World Likud, the international arm of Netnayahu's party. This is what he had to say three days ago, on Channel 12's "Ofira & Levinson" talk show, regarding the topic of hostage deal vs. Rafah invasion.

2/2
h/t Yaniv Cogan

F8-gbEJXQAAeYga.jpg

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Reminder that Israel has thousands of Palestinians locked up in what they call administrative detention, which means they were kidnapped by government forces without any cause given and without any legal precedings. This includes women and even children. These people are subject to torture and horrifying conditions, and death is not at all uncommon for the captured. The fact that Israel is holding hostages usually gives people pause, but there is a certain genocide supporter who doesn't seem to have an issue with this at all.