zerozero

Superstar
Daps
No it's not.

Because there will never be no final settlement. The Palestinians want all or nothing.

I don't think that's going to work out for either party. You'd basically have a bunch of de facto annexed people without civil rights in the west bank

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
like any international institution the ICC is a political body it's not going to take cases about Israel. The borders won't be figured out until the final negotiated settlement.. borders are pretty much what the argument is about

this UN bid was in the works well before the Gaza bombing. I think people don't realize the extreme diplomacy that it took behind the scenes especially countering US pressure on european countries

I know they probably worked hard for this upgrade but as you stated the ICC isn't about to do a thing, that's why I think this is a wasted move. I wish them the best but I know Israel is going to pull some BS in the next couple of months to further crap on Palestine. They are just looking for an excuse...well now they got one. "Palestine didn't do what we wanted. Waaa"

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
gonna put on my :tinfoil: real quick.

if the U.N. takes in a country that targets civilians, then targeting civilians becomes an accepted tactic in the U.N.

Globalist take control and point to this as a precedent to use deadly force to suppress civilian uprising?

:tinfoil:
:lawd: you see it too breh:troll:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I guess Canada is really gunning for that UK spot of being the top US lapdog. Even had our foreign minister threaten "retaliation" against Palestine. Really breh? Like the majority of Canadians are really riding for Israel like that. Most pathetic move Ive seen this country's politicians do in a min...shyt is joke status :rudy:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I guess Canada is really gunning for that UK spot of being the top US lapdog. Even had our foreign minister threaten "retaliation" against Palestine. Really breh? Like the majority of Canadians are really riding for Israel like that. Most pathetic move Ive seen this country's politicians do in a min...shyt is joke status :rudy:

America's NORAD has been holding Canada down for a minute...

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

shyts fukin embarassing

these cac conservatives are the children and grandchildren of colonizers, they love that shiit. these dudes trully look at the israelis all gloss eyed, in love with how they get down

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Netanyahu is obviously just interested in peace

BBC News - Israel 'to build 3,000 settler homes' after UN vote

Israel has authorised the construction of 3,000 more housing units in the occupied Palestinian territories, Israeli media reports say.

It is thought the homes are to be built in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

The Palestinian Authority has said it will not return to peace talks without a freeze in settlement building.

The reports come a day after a vote at the UN General Assembly upgraded the Palestinians' status at the UN to that of non-member observer state.

According to the Israeli Haaretz newspaper, some of the new units will be between Jerusalem and the settlement of Maaleh Adumim.

Plans to build settlements in the area, known as E1, are strongly opposed by Palestinians, who say settlements will cut the West Bank in two, preventing the creation of a contiguous Palestinian state.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Israel is not doing itself any favors with all of this public agression. The clock is ticking on US public support. Once that subsides, and trust me, it will, Israel better have made some significant policy changes or they will pay for their vicious racism.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel is not doing itself any favors with all of this public agression. The clock is ticking on US public support. Once that subsides, and trust me, it will, Israel better have made some significant policy changes or they will pay for their vicious racism.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Palestinian leaders really need to learn, that being Palestinian doesn't give them the right to sign agreements and then abandon those agreements.

I understand being Palestinian leads to the world coddling you and treating you like spoiled child (only applies to situations where Jews can be blamed), but that does not really give you a right to do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want.

Palestinian leaders need to learn that they too, should behave like responsible adults. You sign an agreement, you follow the agreement.

If their only "punishment" for their childish behavior is that some Jews can build some homes for their children, then that is a pretty small price to pay.