Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The Arab have proven themselves woefully inadequate when it comes to stepping up. The USI will be fine.
I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about once these terrorist cells get a foothold in these countries they are hard to get out:

It took us a decade to get Iraq stable but on the flip side Libya, Syria, and Yemen are a mess.

Israel isn’t concerned with the fallout in these countries.we are. So nah, we aren’t in the same page about Iran.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You're never going to get a straight answer from people who literally support genocide. It's a waste of your time trying to have a discussion with these people.
Same advice goes for you @BaggerofTea. Everyone in this thread already knows these posters, and their names are considered dirt around here for a reason.

In a perfect world there would be real world consequences for those who support genocide but unfortunately these people can lie and troll all they like.

Cx1Gt44UcAApxhw
Yeah, its been disgusting to read

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This pretty much sums up what has been happening for decades:

Yea because legitimizing Hamas and giving them a seat at the table is the just and moral thing to do.

But that’s neither here nor there. Hamas doesn’t want a 2 state solution. So why wax poetic about us not giving a group something they themselves aren’t asking for.

I think y’all sang kumbaya so much as children you think that’s how the world works.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I have to deal with Leahy Vetting on my projects with State Dept. Blinken needs to make action here. Otherwise what’s the point of the law?

Some US Embassies need police or military officers vetted if they’re going to even get lunch and refreshments for a workshop!

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea because legitimizing Hamas and giving them a seat at the table is the just and moral thing to do.

But that’s neither here nor there. Hamas doesn’t want a 2 state solution. So why wax poetic about us not giving a group something they themselves aren’t asking for.

I think y’all sang kumbaya so much as children you think that’s how the world works.

You are right, Hamas does not want a two state solution. Who says anyone has to legitimize Hamas? There are other Palestinians.

Hamas will continue to have the support of a majority of Palestinians so long as there is no other viable alternative. Hamas came into power after the previous Palestinian leadership renounced violence only to have Israel build settlements in the West Bank at an accelerated pace. Palestinians saw what "moderation" was leading to, and they opted for something else.

When the powers that be continually fail to offer the average Palestinian people anything meaningful, it is easy for Hamas to say "See? They are never going to give you shyt. You can sit there and accept a life of oppression while you slowly lose your land, or you can go out fighting with us."

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Hamas is really upset at the US because of the veto. They released a statement.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I have to deal with Leahy Vetting on my projects with State Dept. Blinken needs to make action here. Otherwise what’s the point of the law?

Some US Embassies need police or military officers vetted if they’re going to even get lunch and refreshments for a workshop!

There is no such thing as law :mjlol:

Law is written by the victors and applies to everyone else but them :dead: