Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So many strawman

sorry. these are all things learned in college. :mjgrin:
:hubie: old cacs who make 100s a year are looking Israel very funny

That what tells me everything.

Unprompted, one guy who works in the c-suite went the fukk in on Israel in a private convo we had.

The Israeli state is pissing off those people

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
these little rabbit holes that you guys create to justify Hamas's barbarism don't resonate with normal people incase you cared

:mjlol:

you are a delusional old fool

Bibi gave the Hamas barbarians money proclaming for years to be "Mr Security in Israel

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Well I mean they do resonate with white supremacists, antisemites, and people who incidentally want to see Jews wiped off the face of the earth

I wonder if the old blogs/websites are still around where they mix the Iranian, Russian, white supremacist/fascist/republican/libertarian talking points together

:mjgrin:

Bibi's been a pos his whole life, I've never seen anyone carry a cross for him on this forum or on sohh

:laff:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:hubie: old cacs who make 100s a year are looking Israel very funny

That what tells me everything.

Unprompted, one guy who works in the c-suite went the fukk in on Israel in a private convo we had.

The Israeli state is pissing off those people
Not sure what any of that has to do with anything you quoted me on. :manny:

Israel has a right to exist.
Gazans and west Bankers have the right to not be permanent refugees.

Hamas should be disbanded.
The current government head by Bibi should be disbanded too.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bibi/Israel gave Hamas money. I mean okay but isn't that what the international community has demanded over the years. Hamas needs this, Hamas needs that from Israel or foreign aid because they never give anything to their actual citizens despite being the de facto government that won't hold elections or you know create a viable society.

This isn't the gotcha you guys like to make it out to be

time to accept the experiment didn't work out unless you enjoy seeing people needlessly die

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Bibi gave the Hamas barbarians money proclaming for years to be "Mr Security in Israel
You mean this money?

The PA opposed the Qatari funding at the time, which Hamas said was meant for the payment of public salaries as well as medical purposes.

Israel approved the deal in a security cabinet meeting in August 2018, when Netanyahu was serving his previous tenure as premier.

Even then, Netanyahu was criticized by his coalition partners for the deal and for being too soft on Hamas.

The prime minister defended the initiative at the time, saying the deal was made “in coordination with security experts to return calm to (Israeli) villages of the south, but also to prevent a humanitarian disaster (in Gaza).”

Like why do you think this is some kind of scandal or gotcha?

Would you prefer Israel provide Zero aid to gaza?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You mean this money?

Like why do you think this is some kind of scandal or gotcha?

Would you prefer Israel provide Zero aid to gaza?

Bro he was allowing the money for 10+ years

If you say they are so dangerous and constantly planning your destruction

why are you facilitating billions of dollars?

Get outta here lol

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Bibi/Israel gave Hamas money. I mean okay but isn't that what the international community has demanded over the years. Hamas needs this, Hamas needs that from Israel or foreign aid because they never give anything to their actual citizens despite being the de facto government that won't hold elections or you know create a viable society.

This isn't the gotcha you guys like to make it out to be

time to accept the experiment didn't work out unless you enjoy seeing people needlessly die

He could have given the money to the Palestinian Authority

Stop lying, he choose to be cause a stronger Hamas is a stronger Bibi

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
the Arabs failed to ethnically cleanse them numerous times

the fact most of the world expelled the Jews from where they previously lived and that they still are unwelcome in large swaths of the world

little stuff like that I guess

I realize a lot of people think it would be more simple to genocide the Jews and move forward but I don't support genocide

:picard:

What's your why not or solution?
I always ask why when I see someone say this. Just out of curiosity, Lol @ the bolded. Sure you support genocide, just not of Jews. And I dont think any group should have their own ethnostate especially if others have to lose their lives or way of living for them to have it. They should go back to whatever country they came from or maybe they can carve out some of Germany for them.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Yall are about to find out that the internet narrative is not real life.

Politicians and Aipac agents may have your view points, however you should talk to Americans in America
You must live in alternative universe if you think any American president will sign off on a 2 state solution any time soon.
Hamas have sealed that door shut for at least the next 50 years or more.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You must live in alternative universe if you think any American president will sign off on a 2 state solution any time soon.
Hamas have sealed that door shut for at least the next 50 years or more.

Read what I say again

Zionist influence will eventually take center stage in American politics, because Americans dont like shadow government control over their politics.

I dont think you are understanding. Get out of your office in downtown tel aviv and smell fresh oxygen

The Israeli government is fermenting a bubbling popular dissent of how the Israeli state has conducted itself in reference to the Palestinians and abroad.

And these aren't fringe "wingers" saying this.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Read what I say again

Zionist influence will eventually take center stage in American politics, because Americans dont like shadow government control over their politics.

I dont think you are understanding. Get out of your office in downtown tel aviv and smell fresh oxygen

The Israeli government is fermenting a bubbling popular dissent of how the Israeli state has conducted itself in reference to the Palestinians and abroad.

And these aren't fringe "wingers" saying this.
I guess according to you Hamas boys anyone who doesn't take the terrorist view is a Jew 😂.