88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He could have given the money to the Palestinian Authority

Stop lying, he choose to be cause a stronger Hamas is a stronger Bibi

What?

Israel used to give money to the PA to remit to Hamas and the PA even held back money from Hamas

:dead:

You really need to do a deep read on the Palestinian factions and state of affairs

:yeshrug:

there are no "good guys"

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I guess according to you Hamas boys anyone who doesn't take the terrorist view is a Jew 😂.

what you just said is exactly how I know zionism has gone too far.

you guys are talking like Islamists, no in between. Black and white.

there is even an whole tactic to completely disregard nuance or the entire lead up to October 7th

almost as a way of tacit removal of Palestinians on lands they have been on before the Jews (Italian Bavarians, ethnic background)

Modern Jews may traditionally trace their ancestry to the Holy Land, but a new genetic study finds otherwise. A detailed look at thousands of genomes finds that Ashkenazim—who make up roughly 80% of the world's Jews, including 90% of those in America and half of those in Israel—ultimately came not from the Middle East, but from Western Europe, perhaps Italy.

This whole thing is a fukking disaster, but I digress

Way too binary of a view point

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I always ask why when I see someone say this. Just out of curiosity, Lol @ the bolded. Sure you support genocide, just not of Jews. And I dont think any group should have their own ethnostate especially if others have to lose their lives or way of living for them to have it. They should go back to whatever country they came from or maybe they can carve out some of Germany for them.
You're never going to get a straight answer from people who literally support genocide. It's a waste of your time trying to have a discussion with these people.
Same advice goes for you @BaggerofTea. Everyone in this thread already knows these posters, and their names are considered dirt around here for a reason.

In a perfect world there would be real world consequences for those who support genocide but unfortunately these people can lie and troll all they like.

Cx1Gt44UcAApxhw

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You're never going to get a straight answer from people who literally support genocide. It's a waste of your time trying to have a discussion with these people.
Same advice goes for you @BaggerofTea. Everyone in this thread already knows these posters, and their names are considered dirt around here for a reason.

In a perfect world there would be real world consequences for those who support genocide but unfortunately these people can lie and troll all they like.

Cx1Gt44UcAApxhw
Give it a rest. Nobody thinks that passage is deep

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
For those who don't understand the relevancy (or pretend not to for the sake of trolling), the Sartre quote just highlights the fact that defense of genocide always looks the same, no matter if it's now or the 1940s, because there is no good faith way to defend something so morally reprehensible.

If there's another genocide in 100 years, the defenders will still act just like @Outlaw and them even then.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does it?

Cause I think the problem is the rest of the Arab world might fracture.

Anerica can’t help Israel if it can’t use those bases in the Middle East.
The Arab have proven themselves woefully inadequate when it comes to stepping up. The USI will be fine.