Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

'Tweaked the parameters' like it's a video game. Vile ghouls.

I mean one…

That Israeli journalist is obviously Hamas

Two

This AI so powerful but couldn’t be directed to…I don’t know find the hostages?

Three
AI can’t be trained to find Hamas if the info it’s being trained on is just random intel.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What will that morality do for them when Trump increases support for Israel and completely abandon Ukraine which could lead to another genocide?

They can pat themselves on the back I guess?

No they deserve blame if Trump wins because there is no better alternative than Biden realistically.
He’s been clear that he hates the west. Understand who you’re arguing with.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What will that morality do for them when Trump increases support for Israel and completely abandon Ukraine which could lead to another genocide?

They can pat themselves on the back I guess?

No they deserve blame if Trump wins because there is no better alternative than Biden realistically.

Has it occurred to you that both options are deplorable? So you basically want America to looks less reactionary and buffoonish? The mass killing, lies, double standards, and complete disregard for any semblance of a so called rules based order is totally fine.

Lmao, it’s like asking somebody if they prefer to die from Cobra venom or a hippo goring you to death.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Has it occurred to you that both options are deplorable? So you basically want America to looks less reactionary and buffoonish? The mass killing, lies, double standards, and complete disregard for any semblance of a so called rules based order is totally fine.

Lmao, it’s like asking somebody if they prefer to die from Cobra venom or a hippo goring you to death.
I’m an American. Life is materially better for me under Biden than it would be under Trump. The effects of another Trump administration will be felt for the next 30 years at least if he can continue to shape the Supreme Court.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m an American. Life is materially better for me under Biden than it would be under Trump. The effects of another Trump administration will be felt for the next 30 years at least if he can continue to shape the Supreme Court.
You don't think the money that Biden is funneling out of this country to Ukraine and Israel affects you?

Biden doesn't care about being re-elected as much as you do. If he did, he would act according to what the majority of Americans want.

This lesser of 2 evils shyt is a tired ass argument that ain't gonna work this time around.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You don't think the money that Biden is funneling out of this country to Ukraine and Israel affects you?

Biden doesn't care about being re-elected as much as you do. If he did, he would act according to what the majority of Americans want.

This lesser of 2 evils shyt is a tired ass argument that ain't gonna work this time around.
Money being sent to Ukraine doesn’t effect me negatively.

How will your life be better if Trump wins?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

What money? You mean weapons and military services?

:pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Money being sent to Ukraine doesn’t effect me negatively.

How will your life be better if Trump wins?
The more relevant question is how will the lives of those in Palestine be better if Trump wins.

Both options suck. One just so happens to make life worse for more people. And based off prior history of poorly handling major issues, one would be safe to assume Trump managing a historic geopolitical crisis would probably not go well. That’s just me guessing though :yeshrug:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
The more relevant question is how will the lives of those in Palestine be better if Trump wins.

Both options suck. One just so happens to make life worse for more people. And based off prior history of poorly handling major issues, one would be safe to assume Trump managing a geopolitical crisis would probably not go well. That’s just me guessing though :yeshrug:
All I’m seeing is moral grandstanding. If Biden loses they’ll be able to pat themselves on the back but that’s about it

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I’m seeing is moral grandstanding. If Biden loses they’ll be able to pat themselves on the back but that’s about it

Why is Biden making it harder for himself by supporting a genocide is the real question. This is not taxes or even universal healthcare that he is asking people to compromise on....it's fukking genocide and ethnic cleansing committed with our fukking weapons and money.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s been clear that he hates the west. Understand who you’re arguing with.

Yeah because the West has given me no reason over the last 80 years alone to be resentful of their rank hypocrisy. Should I go through the list? Korea, Veitnam, Cambodia, Laos, Panama, Iraq 1&2, Afghnistan, all the C.I.A caused confilicts in Latin America and Africa in the 70s and 80s.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Are both options deplorable? Aren’t you a Canadian anyway?

Just stop it. Their administrations are nothing alike, the appointees, the judges, this is the most progressive government we’ve had in a longtime and they’re actively delivering for the American people.

Just say you’re a low information single issue voter and call it a day.