TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I think you have too much faith in the establishment if you think that we're going to see a 180. The media might be running with this story, but this isn't the first media outrage moment Israel has caused during this genocide.

I really do hope this is finally the turning point, but I see no indication that Biden intends to change his stance. It seems pretty likely we are going to continue supplying arms, and potentially even joining the regional war that seems set to break out any second now.

Agree honestly - that's what I meant by they haven't even learnt that outrage won't do anything anyway. The UK are making more noises about stopping arms sales and if they do it maybe that's pressure on the US (as if), but it's only that, noises - they're on step one of the 12 step plan against friends committing genocide and all that's actually happened so far is all the aid has been cut off while everyone is considering digging the first bit of their head out the sand.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is a war that Hamas says they'll win

Hamas could've surrendered months ago and or released the hostages. It shows what their priorities are.

:yeshrug:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
No, I’m a born and raised American citizen actually so my tax dollars are directly used for this fukk shyt. And I vote independent and vote on local, state, and federal issues so unlike you I’m not obligated to wave my blue tent Pom Poms.

So as a citizen, I find how I’m being represented by my government to be incredibly deplorable and these resources could be used on actually helping people right here rather than enriching weapons manufacturers and the prostitutes that we call politicians. Just say you’d rather the killing machine look benevolent instead, at least you’d be coming from a more honest position. :ehh:
Your tax dollars were funding UNRWA. Is that fukk shyt? You’re voting for Republicans as an independent? You’re so unique and special.

“Helping people here”
:dead:

more maga both sides drivel

Smh wow

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Your tax dollars were funding UNRWA. Is that fukk shyt? You’re voting for Republicans as an independent? You’re so unique and special.

“Helping people here”

Smh wow
Dude said that with his whole chest like voting Republican is ever advantageous. Such an enlightened independent

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
Dude said that with his whole chest like voting Republican is ever advantageous. Such an enlightened independent
Lmao dude is all like I vote and care about local issues but has no problem with a Trump administration and appointments. After the first Trump presidency and what SCOTUS is doing now you can’t even claim ignorance. The only explanation is that he’s politically aligned with what they’re doing. He could’ve just said that.

:manny:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
F-2sKfhXoAALZVK.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

“Helping people here”

Smh wow

I’ve actually never voted republican, I emphasized that I’m an independent because I don’t view politics like the red team blue team bullshyt most of the country stands on. I can be critical of the Dems because I am not aligned to any party at all.

And again, you continue to argue from a disingenuous position. You know what I mean when I say that my tax dollars helps to fund fukk shyt. Obviously I’m not talking about UNRWA which of course was just discontinued by some of the very same politicians people like you swear allegiance to.

That’s what makes this red team/blue team shyt so hilarious. You all can’t fathom the thought of someone objecting to both candidates/parties. As if my being critical of Biden means I endorse Trump. I’ve been critical of both sides since high school. But yeah sure, maga and both sides and whatever the fukk else you said 👍🏾 :skip:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
I’ve actually never voted republican, I emphasized that I’m an independent because I don’t view politics like the red team blue team bullshyt most of the country stands on. I can be critical of the Dems because I am not aligned to any party at all.

And again, you continue to argue from a disingenuous position. You know what I mean when I say that my tax dollars helps to fund fukk shyt. Obviously I’m not talking about UNRWA which of course was just discontinued by some of the very same politicians people like you swear allegiance to.

That’s what makes this red team/blue team shyt so hilarious. You all can’t fathom the thought of someone objecting to both candidates/parties. As if my being critical of Biden means I endorse Trump. I’ve been critical of both sides since high school. But yeah sure, maga and both sides and whatever the fukk else you said 👍🏾 :skip:

It’s not about teams. Trump and Republicans shouldn’t be able to govern, they represent the worst of humanity and can’t govern. That isn’t hyperbole and really isn’t up for debate. You keep trying to draw parity where none exists.

You’re a critical thinker, bet you have a wall of gold stars 👍🏾

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You don't think the money that Biden is funneling out of this country to Ukraine and Israel affects you?

Biden doesn't care about being re-elected as much as you do. If he did, he would act according to what the majority of Americans want.

This lesser of 2 evils shyt is a tired ass argument that ain't gonna work this time around.
I really don’t understand why people think Biden cares about being re-elected. Dude is like 80 years old and cant even remember what he had for breakfast. :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It’s not about teams. Trump and Republicans shouldn’t be able to govern, they represent the worst of humanity and can’t govern. That isn’t hyperbole and really isn’t up for debate. You keep trying to draw parity where none exists.

You’re a critical thinker, bet you have a wall of gold stars 👍🏾
I hate to be the one to break the news to you but there is no Democratic Party.