FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You're literally seeking it out. Seriously.

For months you've been using zionist as a pejorative. But then in the tweet you quoted has attempted to shift the narrative.

Is zionism the problem or is it hasbara?

Because all I've seen over the last 4 months is y'all pushing the narrative thay anyone who supports Israel's right to exist and defend itself also supports Bibi and his mission.

Are we walking that back now?

If so @88m3 probably deserves an apology.
You’re moving the goalposts and being a bad faith poster.

You can look at all my posts. I am not some person who’s said Israel doesn’t have a right to exist. I’ve said they’re an occupying military power and their occupation breeds blowback from a people living in apartheid in the occupied territories.

Even Zionists use the term!!

Quit trying to hijack the thread!!!! You’re annoying as hell bro!!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You can look at all my posts. I am not some person who’s said Israel doesn’t have a right to exist.
I don't think Israel has a right to exist. It should be wiped off the map. :yeshrug:

I’ve said they’re an occupying military power and their occupation breeds blowback from a people living in apartheid in the occupied territories.
I agree with this statement which is why I don't think Israel should exist.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Bring data to support this argument because the reason why Israel is tilting heavy to the right is because of the huge number of babies the Orthodox Jews are having. If I have to make a bet, I will say most of the fragile Arab states led by dictators their own people don't support will not be around in the coming centuries.
Syria and Lebanon for example are on their last legs. The central governments do t even control a majority of the country.
Dude Palestinian’s make way more kids on average then Israelis it’s a known fact. You can go google the fertility rates of both sides for yourself to see. I know it scares you guys thus why you baby killers wanna remove them quickly as possible before the table gets turned.

time isn’t on ur side

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
GIyM3X2WEAAOJc2

GIyM3XyXkAAYNXI

GIyM3X0XMAA_ja2

GIyM3X0W4AA2Y7U

voiture

Superstar
Daps