Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Zionists on Twitter are calling Chuck an anti-semitic for his comments on the Senate floor
We have an entire thread talking about the ills of social media and not allowing yourselves to fall for influence campaigns.

Y'all really gotta get offline. People aren't doing this in real life.

I thought there must have been two speeches because the news was praising him.yet y'all on here acting like folks are upset.

TikTok brain rot :francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We have an entire thread talking about the ills of social media and not allowing yourselves to fall for influence campaigns.

I thought there must have been two speeches because the news was praising him.yet y'all on here acting like folks are upset.

People who work in politics are saying this online and on FOX News on the right.

The American Prospect just had a reporter go to National Harbor, MD at the AIPAC conference and their talking points and plans lay out that any criticism needs to be dealt with swiftly.

This isn't falling for influence campaign. This is happening in real life.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People who work in politics are saying this online and on FOX News on the right.

The American Prospect just had a reporter go to National Harbor, MD at the AIPAC conference and their talking points and plans lay out that any criticism needs to be dealt with swiftly.

This isn't falling for influence campaign. This is happening in real life.
You're literally seeking it out. Seriously.

For months you've been using zionist as a pejorative. But then in the tweet you quoted has attempted to shift the narrative.

Is zionism the problem or is it hasbara?

Because all I've seen over the last 4 months is y'all pushing the narrative thay anyone who supports Israel's right to exist and defend itself also supports Bibi and his mission.

Are we walking that back now?

If so @88m3 probably deserves an apology.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

You are sick In the head, bro

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Im not worried about israel at all since Israel will cease to exist in the coming century due to demographics in the levant anyway.
Bring data to support this argument because the reason why Israel is tilting heavy to the right is because of the huge number of babies the Orthodox Jews are having. If I have to make a bet, I will say most of the fragile Arab states led by dictators their own people don't support will not be around in the coming centuries.
Syria and Lebanon for example are on their last legs. The central governments do t even control a majority of the country.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity