TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Did Hamas do this?

No, but I remember being taught "two wrongs don't make a right" when I was a child and it applies in most courts of law.

You don't get to commit war crimes in response to war crimes, just like you don't get to commit murder in response to murder even if it was your wife that got killed.

If you want to behave like you're morally superior, you've actually got to be morally superior.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Hamas isn’t a nation (that’s not justification)

Your logic is “they killed my my brother, so I had to kill their entire neighborhood.”

That wouldn’t work in court.

Anyway, you admittedly don’t follow or care about international affairs. The Alabama spring game is April 14. get your cooler and gear ready for that.
Why kill someone’s brother knowing that they would kill your own neighborhood?

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps

i didnt lie. kid rock is the type of person i was talking about in my other post. the gov of ny is another one. many people explicitly support the complete destruction of palestinian civilization and extermination of palestinian people for whatever reason. then there are the others that support it but dont say it or lie and say they dont support it when they really do.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i didnt lie. kid rock is the type of person i was talking about in my other post. the gov of ny is another one. many people explicitly support the complete destruction of palestinian civilization and extermination of palestinian people for whatever reason. then there are the others that support it but dont say it or lie and say they dont support it when they really do.
I think they simply don't draw a distinction between a people and their leadership.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You'd think he might connect the dots what with spending the rest of the last few years yelling "Not my President" at Biden.
Of course. But they were yelling the opposite when Trump was in office. "Respect your president." "You should want them to succeed."

That said, the concept probably isn't too foreign if you objectively say Leadership should have th3 best interest of their population in mind.

For example, if Israel cares about terrorism they shouldn't take action that encourages radicalism. If Israel cared about it's people it's wouldn't tank it's economy to go scorched earth.

But let's be real. Kid rock just doesbt like Muslims. :mjpls:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
I think they simply don't draw a distinction between a people and their leadership.

i could be wrong but you appear to be trying to juelz for people like kid rock. i think we are beyond people not drawing a distinction between the palestinian people and their leadership. people that arent palestinian and wouldnt hurt a fly are getting called hamas.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i could be wrong but you appear to be trying to juelz for people like kid rock. i think we are beyond people not drawing a distinction between the palestinian people and their leadership. people that arent palestinian and wouldnt hurt a fly are getting called hamas.
But let's be real. Kid rock just doesbt like Muslims. :mjpls:
Try again.