Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"These areas are no longer inhabitable". "There is no Gaza Strip".

I don't think Israel will stop until they take Rafah, that proposal you shared a tweet about seems highly unlikely to move anyone.

Most importantly it's time for the Arab world to consider where they will create a new Palestinian state or if they won't.

It's time to be looking forwards
They could just absorb them and give them a better future.

Culture isn't bound to land.

And I say this because they don't seem to want a Palestinian state either. Partly because they've radicalized a portion of that society and don't want it flowing next door.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
"These areas are no longer inhabitable". "There is no Gaza Strip".

I don't think Israel will stop until they take Rafah, that proposal you shared a tweet about seems highly unlikely to move anyone.

Most importantly it's time for the Arab world to consider where they will create a new Palestinian state or if they won't.

It's time to be looking forwards
Imagine telling the world that it must create a united states elsewhere because it was attacked and decimated by a foreign country

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Imagine telling the world that it must create a united states elsewhere because it was attacked and decimated by a foreign country
"The whites must get together and decide where they will create a new Ukrainian state. Perhaps the whites could absorb them into their own countries. All white people have the same culture anyway."

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I honestly couldn't come up with worse analogies if I tried

Seems like some of you want this war to continue so just say so. Not sure why you expected a different outcome however.

:manny:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I honestly couldn't come up with worse analogies if I tried

Seems like some of you want this war to continue so just say so. Not sure why you expected a different outcome however.

:manny:
No one here with any sanity wants this to continue. Stop with these stupid takes man.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Thread on the author's of the NYT story about Oct 7 rapes that has been poked full of holes by this point.
Includes this snippet

One of the interviewees was told directly that the interview would be used for Israel advocacy.

NYT looking real funny in the light.

As they say, you can’t make this up

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
interesting how a person could support oppression.. ethnic cleansing.. pillaging.. killing hundreds of thousands of civilians.. etc. and then accuse someone else of supporting terrorism.
I don’t think anyone here is supporting what Israel is doing. Hamas is more fascist than the Israeli government and would be doing far worse if the power dynamic is flipped. The Palestinian people are innocent but Hamas has Palestinian blood on their hands too. They have aided in the plight that the Palestinians are facing right now.