Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
May not have been close but they are way further away from it now than before.
LOL I sometimes forget there's ppl this silly in the world

Everytime you go to work or try to accomplish anything, imagine you had to walk up to an insanely intimidating row of fences that would make American prisons blush that were guarded by unhinged military that openly brag about committing atrocities

Have you and everyone you've ever know do that for all of you've ever known, and then tell me how close you were to freedom before a group of ppl in that situation did something awful

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
LOL I sometimes forget there's ppl this silly in the world

Everytime you go to work or try to accomplish anything, imagine you had to walk up to an insanely intimidating row of fences that would make American prisons blush that were guarded by unhinged military that openly brag about committing atrocities

Have you and everyone you've ever know do that for all of you've ever known, and then tell me how close you were to freedom before a group of ppl in that situation did something awful
Do you think you’re making some nuanced point? I’ve already said Israel is in the wrong for oppressing Palestinians. What Hamas did isn’t justifiable though and made things worse for the Palestinian people. Hamas doesn't give a damn about Palestinians. They knew damn well what type of repercussions would be carried out after the attack and did it anyway

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Do you think you’re making some nuanced point?

They knew damn well what type of repercussions would be carried out after the attack and did it anyway

I do :ehh:

You know who didn't know what type of repercussions there would be or have a decision in OCT 7th happening ? The millions of displaced ppl and the 30-50k dead civilians (majority women and children)

Defending what has happened in any fashion, is evil. Stop doing that

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I do :ehh:

You know who didn't know what type of repercussions there would be or have a decision in OCT 7th happening ? The millions of displaced ppl and the 30-50k dead civilians (majority women and children)

Defending what has happened in any fashion, is evil. Stop doing that
Not defending it all but I understand why it’s being done. If some terrorist organization from Central America killed 1000 Americans we’d level the country until the group was gone

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Not defending it all but I understand why it’s being done. If some terrorist organization from Central America killed 1000 Americans we’d level the country until the group was gone
If Venezuela one day gets some shyt off, you deserve it :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Do you think you’re making some nuanced point? I’ve already said Israel is in the wrong for oppressing Palestinians. What Hamas did isn’t justifiable though and made things worse for the Palestinian people. Hamas doesn't give a damn about Palestinians. They knew damn well what type of repercussions would be carried out after the attack and did it anyway
May not have been close but they are way further away from it now than before.
For me the interesting part is. We're four months in. We should all be able to say, hey what happened on October objectively made the lives worse for Palestinians. Even if I harbored views prior that said, hey, I understand why, I can say today that view was wrong.

It's moved to the point of just saying, hey this is what happened is now being framed as supporting Israel's actions across the board.

I can accept their right to retaliation for the terrorist attack while recognizing they've gone too far.

Similarly, I can point out Oct 7 being a massive failure while also recognizing that I don't support the continued actions that have made Palestinians a stateless people for over a century.

Lastly, I'm dismayed by the constant references to other scenarios that are similar, but also miss the mark. Largely because in this scenario neither party wants a one state solution.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
What's disingenuous is the Zionist framing that nothing before Oct 7th can be used to contextualize the current situation, the Zionist framing that any attempt to do so is justification or support for terrorism, the Zionist framing that any war crimes committed by Israel is actually the fault of Hamas, the Zionist framing of conflating Palestinian civilians with Hamas, and the Zionist framing of pretending like Hamas is the reason there is no peace, ignoring Israeli officials extremely public statements bragging about sabotaging any attempt to bring peace.
When you ignore the oppressors public statements and actions, and instead choose to push their extremely transparent horseshyt talking points blaming the victims, you know exactly what you are doing.

They want us to believe that these people are somehow less of terrorists and deserving of more respect than Hamas.

"Yeah, yeah Israel, so what. What about Hamas."
They know exactly what they are doing. These people are Zionists. They support fascism and terrorism as long as it is carried out by a state. They can deny all they like, but it's obvious to anyone paying attention. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck it might be a fascist sympathizer.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Fwk2Jh1.png

Your posts in this thread border on psychopathy.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You arent defending ethnic cleansing, but you UNDERSTAND why ethic cleansing is happening.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF.

Then you use an example where you would be happy to see an entire country leveled, if terrorists killed 1000 Amercians.

This in essence is the lack of empathy and pure ignorance that has become normal today.

When your policy becomes, I would kill 5000 innocents to get at 2 terrorists who killed 50 of my comrades you are in essence an even bigger terrorist.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You arent defending ethnic cleansing, but you UNDERSTAND why ethic cleansing is happening.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF.

Then you use an example where you would be happy to see an entire country leveled, if terrorists killed 1000 Amercians.

This in essence is the lack of empathy and pure ignorance that has become normal today.

When your policy becomes, I would kill 5000 innocents to get at 2 terrorists who killed 50 of my comrades you are in essence an even bigger terrorist.
A lot of projection going on in this thread. I never said I would support the policy. All I said was that is what would happen. You people don’t understand human nature.

You’re lying if you don’t think any powerful nation would over respond to a terrorist attack that killed thousands.

Two eyes for an eye has been carried out since the dawn of human civilization.

The first responsibility of a government is to protect it its citizens and when attacked the first inclination is to respond with force.

You terrorist sympathizers are so left wing to defend Hamas for their actions but aren’t left wing enough to realize that there is always options other than violence to achieve the goals of freedom.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
A lot of projection going on in this thread. I never said I would support the policy. All I said was that is what would happen. You people don’t understand human nature.

You’re lying if you don’t think any powerful nation would over respond to a terrorist attack that killed thousands.

Two eyes for an eye has been carried out since the dawn of human civilization.

The first responsibility of a government is to protect it its citizens and when attacked the first inclination is to respond with force.

You terrorist sympathizers are so left wing to defend Hamas for their actions but aren’t left wing enough to realize that there is always options other than violence to achieve the goals of freedom.
Bad faith breakdown:

- Pretending people condemning Israel's actions means they were "surprised" it happened. That way he can pretend like he just "predicted" it would happen, so all he's doing is just "telling it like it is." A favorite move of cryptofascists. This makes him feel like he has plausible deniability in his support for fascism, ethnic cleansing and genocide.
You'll never hear these morons saying "you think an oppressed people forced into a pressure cooker with no way out wouldn't lash out with terrorism?" They wouldn't see that as "telling it like it is," because even though it follows the same logic and has just as much history to back it up, it frames things from a perspective that doesn't show Israel in a good light. Those people get branded as terrorist sympathizers. This gives away the game completely.

- Framing war crimes, fascism, genocide, etc as human nature, historical, a normal reaction, aka the status quo. This is an attempt to justify and normalize Israel's unjustifiable actions while again trying to give himself plausible deniability.

- Disingenuously conflating empathy for innocent citizens and the condemnation of Israel with support for terrorism. This is immediately after calling genocide "an eye for an eye," "protecting it's citizens," and something "any powerful nation" would do. Completely unserious and insincere.

- Attempting to frame Palestinians as unwilling to achieve freedom through nonviolent means, when at the very top of the page it was already pointed out to him that they've tried that, like with the March of Return peaceful protests, and Israel maimed and murdered them for it, and still continued to oppress them and build more settlements. He can't claim ignorance because it was already pointed out to him. He is being knowingly disingenuous. It's a blatant attempt to victim blame.
Imagine trying to say Haitians were wrong because they didn't use nonviolent means to free themselves from their oppressors. Victim blaming in the face of horrifying oppression is pure sociopathy.

Short post, yet filled with so much horseshyt. This man is not only a fascist sympathizer but a coward as well.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
A
Bad faith breakdown:

- Pretending people condemning Israel's actions means they were "surprised" it happened. That way he can pretend like he just "predicted" it would happen, so all he's doing is just "telling it like it is." A favorite move of cryptofascists. This makes him feel like he has plausible deniability in his support for fascism, ethnic cleansing and genocide.
You'll never hear these morons saying "you think an oppressed people forced into a pressure cooker with no way out wouldn't lash out with terrorism?" They wouldn't see that as "telling it like it is," because even though it follows the same logic and has just as much history to back it up, it frames things from a perspective that doesn't show Israel in a good light. Those people get branded as terrorist sympathizers. This gives away the game completely.

- Framing war crimes, fascism, genocide, etc as human nature, historical, a normal reaction, aka the status quo. This is an attempt to justify and normalize Israel's unjustifiable actions while again trying to give himself plausible deniability.

- Disingenuously conflating empathy for innocent citizens and the condemnation of Israel with support for terrorism. This is immediately after calling genocide "an eye for an eye," "protecting it's citizens," and something "any powerful nation" would do. Completely unserious and insincere.

- Attempting to frame Palestinians as unwilling to achieve freedom through nonviolent means, when at the very top of the page it was already pointed out to him that they've tried that, like with the March of Return peaceful protests, and Israel maimed and murdered them for it, and still continued to oppress them and build more settlements. He can't claim ignorance because it was already pointed out to him. He is being knowingly disingenuous. It's a blatant attempt to victim blame.
Imagine trying to say Haitians were wrong because they didn't use nonviolent means to free themselves from their oppressors. Victim blaming in the face of horrifying oppression is pure sociopathy.

Short post, yet filled with so much horseshyt. This man is not only a fascist sympathizer but a coward as well.
You’ve completely straw-manned my argument to the point where I think your primary concern is self aggrandizement.

I never once said I supported Israel’s actions. I’ve only said that I understand why they are responding the way that they are. I agree that Israel’s oppression of the Palestinians have been fascistic and I’ve said multiple times that a two state solution should have been agreed to by now.

I understand politics however. The Israel people support the actions that the Israel government has done since October 7th. If the government didn’t respond at all to what Hamas had done or had a muted response, the current coalition would have been voted out and been replaced with a blood thirsty government that would be carrying out the same actions that’s being done right now.

The truth of the reality is that Hamas doesn’t have the fire power or ability to achieve freedom by force so committing terrorism was only going to doom the Palestinian people. I don’t understand why you can’t grasp that fact.

You paint me out to be some sociopath which could be true, I don’t know.

However, I have empathy for both sides. Too many innocent Israelis and Palestinians have died due to tribalistic differences

You only have empathy for the Palestinians and think Hamas is justified in their actions. You may be a sociopath as well.