Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is where you fail everytime, and it's pointed out to you over and over

Stop trying to create arguments that were never made. I know you don't have a good argument in the first place, but lying doesn't help

Oh, and clean the Keurig before you go home for the weekend. Have fun
That'sproblem you all have that puts you in this box. Which is the same problem that started you quoting me with your usual nonsense.

Their was and has been a clear escalation since Oct 7 which was created by the Hamas attack on october 7.

Anyone denying that is just being dishonest with themselves and attempting to talk past reality.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
That'sproblem you all have that puts you in this box. Which is the same problem that started you quoting me with your usual nonsense.

Their was and has been a clear escalation since Oct 7 which was created by the Hamas attack on october 7.

Anyone denying that is just being dishonest with themselves and attempting to talk past reality.
Fix this up and I'll consider replying to it.

Very poorly written, and littered with mistakes 9 year olds wouldn't make.

Let me know when you're done fixing that up.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fix this up and I'll consider replying to it.

Very poorly written, and littered with mistakes 9 year olds wouldn't make.

Let me know when you're done fixing that up.
You can decipher it just fine. Enjoy this neg. Back to ignore you go. I only took you off to see who everyone was laughing at in the Brandon Miller thread.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Israel speaks the language of violence. There have been peaceful Palestinian demonstrations that Israeli snipers fired into killing and maiming people. That is to say shut your lying fukking mouth you zionist trash.
I’m not a Zionist but Hamas shouldn’t be viewed as some paragons of freedom. Hamas as an institution should be destroyed. They were willing to carry out the terrorist attacks knowing full well how many Palestinians would die in return.

The fact that you’re willing to defend Hamas shows how warped and terminally online your brain really is

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’m not a Zionist but Hamas shouldn’t be viewed as some paragons of freedom. Hamas as an institution should be destroyed. They were willing to carry out the terrorist attacks knowing full well how many Palestinians would die in return.

The fact that you’re willing to defend Hamas shows how warped and terminally online your brain really is
Do you condemn Israel? :skip:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Do you condemn Israel? :skip:
I condemn Israel for keeping the Palestinians oppressed for so long. A two state solution should have been agreed to by now.

I understand the dilemma that they’re in right now. They can’t make peace or allow a terrorist organization to exist right next to their border. If they do another October 7th will happen and the cycle will repeat

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If they do another October 7th will happen and the cycle will repeat
Fwk2Jh1.png

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I condemn Israel for keeping the Palestinians oppressed for so long. A two state solution should have been agreed to by now.

I understand the dilemma that they’re in right now. They can’t make peace or allow a terrorist organization to exist right next to their border. If they do another October 7th will happen and the cycle will repeat
And yet if they don't make peace and continue to oppress millions of people while forcing them from their land, the chances of another Oct 7 happening are still there. It's almost as if the oppression and land theft are the actual issue. :ohhh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Look at this retarded nonsense.

The British put down violent riots and rebellions in India in the years heading to independence... And they got the fukk out of dodge of India and much of Africa, not because of the goodness of their hearts or Kumbaya singing protesters, but because they feared having to fight colonial peoples in the aftermath of WW2. Oh, and they saw the French getting their asses kicked in, in Vietnam and Algeria :pachaha:

The ANC started non-violent. Then the Apartheid regime retaliated with terrorism. And then the ANC formed an armed wing, who's first generation focused on infrastructure sabotage at first. Once they got nuked/imprisoned, the second generation got more savage and violent, with the intent of making South Africa ungovernable. Apartheid collapsed partly because of the economic costs of maintaining high security in the country and funding it's military fighting ANC and ANC allies across Southern Africa. There was nothing non-violent about the resistance in South Africa.

And I don't have to say much on the black struggle in America, but you're deluded if you think the movement was wholly non-violent, and the passage of several acts were not driven by the threat of violence, which escalated and exploded in the form of riots across the city before and after a non-violent leader, MLK was violently killed.

Get the fukk out of here with your pro-oppression babble :mjlol:
I was going to write out a response like yours but when he said black Americans I just couldn’t take him seriously :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And yet if they don't make peace and continue to oppress millions of people while forcing them from their land, the chances of another Oct 7 happening are still there. It's almost as if the oppression and land theft are the actual issue. :ohhh:
No buddy, it all started on Oct. 7th. Zionism been dead.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I was going to write out a response like yours but when he said black Americans I just couldn’t take him seriously :mjlol:
Black Americans never committed the atrocities that Hamas has done and achieved equality in a land where they were oppressed.

Palestinians have two paths to freedom, equality in one nation with Israel or their own nation. Hamas is doing their best to make sure neither happen.

I’m sorry that you’re too dense to grasp the comparison I was making between African Americans and Palestinians but I guess it makes sense because you support a terrorist organization.

You probably think Osama bin Laden is some holy warrior :scust: