The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Sorry, but nobody is buying Israel's bullsh!t anymore.

The IDF minister quit, they're exhuming Arafat's body to investigate his death which was very likely assassination, Iran is stronger than ever and HAMAS seems to have won legitimacy.

It's a wrap for Isreali injustice. Everyone who is paying attention can see the writing on the wall.

My dream is that one day the entire state of Israel exists as an international peace zone governed by a secular, multi-ethnic coalition backed by the UN. The racism has got to stop.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

5872379_700b.jpg

What a crock of shyt

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
What a crock of shyt

Right? Have you been following Isreal's pathetic online propaganda war? Apparently they've been trying to flood the Internet with their crap but what they don't seem to understand is that people have access to the truth with a few clicks. All their nonsense infographics and disinformation is only popular with racist scumbags that don't see Palestinians as human beings.

It's no longer they can go door to door, murdering Palestinians without having to answer to the international community. Israel will be forced to abandon its racism in short order. This is like the beginning of the end for apartheid South Africa.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Right? Have you been following Isreal's pathetic online propaganda war? Apparently they've been trying to flood the Internet with their crap but what they don't seem to understand is that people have access to the truth with a few clicks.

It's no longer they can go door to door, murdering Palestinians without having to answer to the international community. Israel will be forced to abandon its racism in short order. This is like the beginning of the end for apartheid South Africa.

The idea behind the occupation is security... how safe has that occupation made them :heh:?

The major parties in control of Israel do not recognize the right of a Palestinian state to exist... what a hypocrite this dude is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, but nobody is buying Israel's bullsh!t anymore.

The IDF minister quit, they're exhuming Arafat's body to investigate his death which was very likely assassination, Iran is stronger than ever and HAMAS seems to have won legitimacy.

It's a wrap for Isreali injustice. Everyone who is paying attention can see the writing on the wall.

My dream is that one day the entire state of Israel exists as an international peace zone governed by a secular, multi-ethnic coalition backed by the UN. The racism has got to stop.

You already made retarded allegations about a Israel, the only non-Muslim country to have a mosque in the Knesset, and got "corrected" which you ignored.

For those who missed the conversation.

Zionism is the last form of politically correct White Supremacy.

Yes, of course. That is not Islamic propaganda at all.

Oh, by the way, meet one of Israel's latest Knesset members,

molla_shlomo.jpg

The irony is that White supremacists are more likely to be on your side of the fence (no pun intended), and agree with all the garbage you're spewing.

Because they're citizens of an enemy government.

Wouldn't intermarriage bring about peace and create a common Israeli identity amongst the people? Why is the Israeli government so Hell bent on keeping up the hate?

Strong loaded questions, breh.

Peace will not be made if Palestinian militants start marrying Israeli Arabs so they can get Israeli citizenship and terrorize Israeli people. That is the purpose of that law -- to prevent that from happening. No country is obligated to provide citizenship through marriage to citizens of governments hell bent on destroying them.

Yes, everything has a wikipedia page. It doesn't mean it is valid. Israel is not an apartheid state, and that's a fact.

kara.png

ashrafbrik.jpg

anothervictimofviciousisraeliapartheid.jpg

myheartbleedsforallthatapartheid.jpg

wouldsmashwiththeforceof1000angrymidgets.jpg

ahmedtibi.jpg

omar.jpg

Israel has Arabs who openly side with terrorists, in Israel's own government. Israel has a Mosque in the Knesset. Arabs represent Israel in politics, sports, entertainment, and international competitions. To call Israel an apartheid state is to be either:

1) Extremely uninformed
2) A retard
3) A Muslim or Neonazi who knows better but is intentionally lying.

Also, in your round about explanation you describe the Palestinians as an "enemy government." Last time I checked Palestine is not a sovereign nation. In fact, the Israelis use this as justification to steal land and target civilians in Gaza. They actively block Palestinian statehood to skirt around international laws governing war crimes.

No, I said they are citizens of an enemy government. And they are. They are self-governed with their own laws, passports, elections, judicial system, police force and government. Their lack of a recognized state does not change that.

What they Israelis are doing is genocide.

Except of course, that the Palestinians are one of the fastest growing population on Earth.:childplease:

Not only that, but their policies are racist. No red blooded-freedom loving American can take an honest look at that situation and side with the Israeli government, hence all the propaganda, the lies, and the mealy-mouthed take on basic human rights. Listening to supporters of

The clock is ticking for the status quo in Israel. Their government must change or it will fall, violently. I *pray* that I will live to see the change take place.

Yes, it is the Zionists that are engaging in propaganda.

- Not the people claiming Israel is an apartheid state, even though it grants equal rights to all its minorities.

- Not the people who claim Israel is committing genocide while the Palestinians are one of the fastest growing population on Earth.

Its those evil Zionists.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The idea behind the occupation is security... how safe has that occupation made them :heh:?

How safe has the occupation made them? This question can easily be answered by asking how safe ordinary Israelis would be if Hamas had access to all the land of the pre-67 borders to shoot rockets from.

We can conclude that it made the 6/7 Israelis not hiding in shelters, safe. As they would all be within rocket range otherwise. Not to mention the Jewish Quarter in East Jerusalem, which would undoubtedly be exterminated if Hamas or other Palestinian groups for that matter, had access to it.

The major parties in control of Israel do not recognize the right of a Palestinian state to exist... what a hypocrite this dude is.

Their right to be recognized as a state is not more important than the right of others to remain alive on their own land.

Hypocrisy is preaching something and doing the opposite. I do not do that.

What a crock of shyt

Which part of the graph was wrong?

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Somebody ban this spamming racist sh!thead. It's like we're letting a st0rmfr0nt sh!tbag post here. It's making me sick.

This bonehead is trying to justify apartheid to a bunch of Black people. What an IDIOT!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
How safe has the occupation made them? This question can easily be answered by asking how safe ordinary Israelis would be if Hamas had access to all the land of the pre-67 borders to shoot rockets from.

Would there be a Hamas if there wasn't an occupation?

Didn't Israel create Hamas? :snoop: what is this?

Let me guess, more ad hominem attacks on my ability to logic and reason, because I disagree with you I must be mentally retarded :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hamas specifically? No. Other militants with the same ideology, and a different name? Of course. Massacres of Jews committed by Arabs existed long before 1967.

Let me guess, more ad hominem attacks on my ability to logic and reason, because I disagree with you I must be mentally retarded :russ:

I only point out logical fallacies when.... (drum roll).... People commit logical fallacies. Don't blame me for educating you guys.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody ban this spamming racist sh!thead. It's like we're letting a st0rmfr0nt sh!tbag post here. It's making me sick.

This bonehead is trying to justify apartheid to a bunch of Black people. What an IDIOT!

No, I object to people exploiting the suffering of blacks under apartheid, by comparing a country that gives all it's minorities equal rights, and has more Arabs in it's government than any non-Arab country on Earth, to an apartheid state.

In other words, you should learn the difference between justifying apartheid, and debunking the claim of apartheid.

And people wonder why I call the pro-Palestine camp morons.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Hamas specifically? No. Other militants with the same ideology, and a different name? Of course. Massacres of Jews committed by Arabs existed long before 1967.

The Ideology of liberating Palestine from the occupation would exist without... the occupation... :stopitslime:

And because an ethnic group may have at one time done something violent against Jews, they are liable to do it again and therefore must be occupied?

:stopitslime:

Furthermore, :stopitslime:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Pay no attention to that racist piece of sh!t.

All he'll do is spam the board with the same goofy ass propaganda. He has no place here other than to serve as an example of what a racist thinks when they try to reconcile the violation of basic human rights. He's no better than a Hitler worshiping, goose stepping NAZI or one of their sympathizers. You know what eventually became of them. These people are no different.

Israel will accept their Palestinian population or they will destroy themselves trying to maintain their current racist policies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Ideology of liberating Palestine from the occupation would exist without... the occupation... :stopitslime:

And because an ethnic group may have at one time done something violent against Jews, they are liable to do it again and therefore must be occupied?

:stopitslime:

Furthermore, :stopitslime:

You know very well that their ideology is that all of Israel is occupied :stopitslime:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

All he'll do is spam the board with the same goofy ass propaganda. He has no place here other than to serve as an example of what a racist thinks when they try to reconcile the violation of basic human rights. He's no better than a Hitler worshiping, goose stepping NAZI or one of their sympathizers. You know what eventually became of them. These people are no different.

Israel will accept their Palestinian population or they will destroy themselves trying to maintain their current racist policies.

The sad thing about dude is how paranoid he is. He thinks everybody is out to get the Jews and shyt... nikka Israel has the whole world on their side and America guarantees Israel's security yet all the international community asks is they stop the bullshyt and let the Arabs make a state and they still play more games... then they get bit with a rocket or bombing and are like :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Every time you play the race card, I will re-post that conversation of me sonning the shyt out of you. U mad? :damn:

lk_hil_race_card5.jpg

Were you one of these retards?

The panel included Knesset members Ofir Akunis (Likud), Lia Shemtov (Yisrael Beitenu) and Faina Kirshenbaum (Yisrael Beitenu), Raleb Majadele (Labor)

The activists wore blue T-shirts with the word “apartheid” written in Hebrew across the chest. They stood up before MK Ofir Akunis began speaking at the event and shouted:

Israel is an apartheid state and the Knesset is an apartheid parliament!

We will not welcome Israeli officials to any Brandeis University event until apartheid ends!

Meet Raleb Majadele

_42442333_majadele_ap203b.jpg

Arab.

Anti-Israel protesters screaming APARTHEID in front of an Arab member of the Knesset :laff: :laff:

Dumbest political group in history :laff: