☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
no, it means that you adopt the same basic principles that every other modern country would consider when it comes to at least verifying the wherabouts of those hostages before unleashing an entire war's worth of ordinance on an area that could fit inside Florida with space to spare. this cut and paste "but hamas" shyt is only good for reddit threads and echo chambers - it doesn't hold up anywhere. this is clear fukking logic lol

why would you saturate an area that contains your people? you have to go through gymnastics immediately to say its a good idea or a reasonable one

Its been months. They couldn't even contain reports on their forces killing their hostages because they failed to properly ID the bodies in triage like any professional force would've.
The USA used the existence of any n-th degree of separation from any al Qaeda member to lay anyone down for about 2-3 years after 9/11.

Give it up, or get laid down. Thats how it works in the real world.

Again, I dont think yall paid attention to what Israel did after Munich :francis:
ukraine and russia were doing prisoner swaps over uncontrolled railways before control over areas was even clear, america isn't above straight up paying the bill for hostages, ghana will openly leverage international support to retrieve people, etc. israel legit does not care. like.... its pretty objective fact at this point
Because Russia is fighting a first world opponent backed by the USA. They have to maintain even professional military standards.

Contrast that with Russias actions in Africa or Syria. Then come back and tell me it’s the same. Or even Soviet Afghanistan.

Even Russians know when they want to get fast and loose with this shyt.

This is why this comparison fails.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@FAH1223 its been weeks of this man. are yal gonna moderate the thread at all? there's still a realm of discussion to be had but like... look at this shyt lol
You’re crying to the mods because you’re losing this argument, not because you actually care about discussion and debate. Plus, I haven’t broken any rules.

Again, this is just more meta-convo you’re engaging in. Facing opposition isn’t a violation here, unless you should explicitly state that “any one who challenges my views on this is breaking forum rules"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Israel doesn't care about the hostages. We know that.

And it's fairly clear that their society as a whole is willing to treat them as a type of cannon fodder to reach their larger goals.

It's no secret. They're saying in the open.
Right. I said it within the first 1 hour of October 7th. Israel doesn’t give a fukk about the hostages…which is why Hamas is about to play themselves with the mother of all own-goals by keeping them thinking that it’s going to buy them leverage. :francis:

But hey, yall keep wanting to play this little movie-scenario out and it turns out…reality ain’t going the way yall thought it would in the theater :francis:

if anything, this is indicative of the related stubborn behavior we’ve seen from palestinians for decades. They are gassed by puppet masters who don’t care if they crash out and leave them hanging when the check comes due. Whoever told them to keep these hostages didn’t read the room, lied to them, or straight up gambled and simply lost. And it KEEPS happening over and over again…but activists and progressives keep touting MORE hope to these people instead of keeping it real with them.

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this really isn't the same person :laff:

how the fukk i say "israel doesn't give a fukk about hostages" and they rattle off 5 posts in a minute rambling in every direction at once, what about WAGNER, stop crying to the mods, etc

then someone else says "israel doesn't give a fukk about hostages" and its :ehh: good post good poster lmao. not even in the same room :dead:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
"Asking for a ceasefire like it's actually going to happen is pointless. You're all fools! Also, why isn't anyone demanding Hamas just release the hostages with no strings attached for nothing in return???"

"You call it genocide, ethnic cleansing... So? Does that mean these are bad things? These are just slogans!"
:scust:
These are not serious people.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
What would believing that have to do with anything?

Again, this attachment to words and definitions is meant to do the heavy lifting for you all instead of describing what it is that you actually want.

This is just like calling people “colonizers” and “zionists” and "genociders” and “ethnic clensers”…OK…when the jargon is finished…does that mean these are bad things or are you going to stop describing conditions and actually make prescriptions?

This is why you all sound foolish for saying “CALL FOR A CEASEFIRE!”…ok then what? Doesn’t mean Israel will actually DO that. So again, you need actual plans and not just fukkin slogans. Thats why you have city councils passing “ceasefire” resolutions :mjlol: Congrats. More meaningless bullshyt.

These words are not revolutionary tactics of change. They’re emotional crutches.

Whats clearly frustrating you all is that you all aren’t as clear as we are about what we want to see here to resolve this conflict.

I say “yeah just give palestinians the Sinai” and you all hear: “OMG Thats ethnic cleansing :damn:”…ok well :gucci:…what do you want to happen?:mjtf: For them to get land no one is using or not? :usure::dahell:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman
I'm just quoting this for the sake of documentation in case he tries to delete or deny later on. Just open, shameless genocide apologia.
Nap doesn't even know what he's admitting when he gets into these blood lusts. Just a sick, sick man. Genocide Certified.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm just quoting this for the sake of documentation in case he tries to delete or deny later on. Just open, shameless genocide apologia.
Nap doesn't even know what he's admitting when he gets into these blood lusts. Just a sick, sick man. Genocide Certified.
What’s to delete?

You all were calling it genocide on October 8th!

This perfect victim shyt isn’t helping!

None of us has condoned Israel’s actions. We keep saying how to end this and you won’t hear it!

You were literally defending the retention of hostages!!!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Asking for a ceasefire like it's actually going to happen is pointless. You're all fools! Also, why isn't anyone demanding Hamas just release the hostages with no strings attached for nothing in return???"

"You call it genocide, ethnic cleansing... So? Does that mean these are bad things? These are just slogans!"
:scust:
These are not serious people.

There already was a temporary cease fire. Why didn’t Hamas release the remaining hostages?

Again, make Israel prove they don’t care about the hostages!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this really isn't the same person :laff:

how the fukk i say "israel doesn't give a fukk about hostages" and they rattle off 5 posts in a minute rambling in every direction at once, what about WAGNER, stop crying to the mods, etc

then someone else says "israel doesn't give a fukk about hostages" and its :ehh: good post good poster lmao. not even in the same room :dead:
Prove Israel doesn’t care about hostages by releasing the hostages. Hamas keeps choosing not to do the obvious thing.

This is a game where it’s up to Hamas to cry “Uncle”. Their arm is broken, they’re bleeding out and refuse to cry quit.

Israel won’t listen to anything else. Those are the terms. You keep hearing only one side of this, the more powerful side.

This isn’t fair because it’s not supposed to be fair. War is unfair. Stop losing a losing war.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This addiction to using terms , like how you all thought calling people “neoliberals” during the Bernie primaries would shut them up instead of debating what it is that you actually want and how to get it, is why you all keep losing this debate.

“You’re defending genocide!” … what’s the point of saying this? :dahell:

I want Israel to stop doing what it’s doing in lieu of using more targeted means and by getting Hamas to give up the hostages. :mindblown:

Is that genocide????

I not once gave a fukk about what you called it. It doesn’t matter! What matters is WHAT YOU WANT AND HOW YOU WANT TO GET IT.

That trash ass @Alan Johnson calls me a bigot with the same tactic for saying there’s no medical or a decreasing scientific body of evidence around the legitimacy of transgenderism by saying “you want to kill trans people”. :gucci: This rhetorical Overton window shifting of language is perverse and disgusting frankly. You all are trolling and completely immune to engaging in sincere discourse without ironically doing argumentative hostage taking to attempt to win arguments.

And even with all that, the ICJ didn’t even say “genocide” was taking place!

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This addiction to using terms , like how you all thought calling people “neoliberals” during the Bernie primaries would shut them up instead of debating what it is that you actually want and how to get it, is why you all keep losing this debate.

“You’re defending genocide!” … what’s the point of saying this? :dahell:

I want Israel to stop doing what it’s doing in lieu of using more targeted means and by getting Hamas to give up the hostages. :mindblown:

Is that genocide????

I not once gave a fukk about what you called it. It doesn’t matter! What matters is WHAT YOU WANT AND HOW YOU WANT TO GET IT.

That trash ass @Alan Johnson calls me a bigot with the same tactic for saying there’s no medical or a decreasing scientific body of evidence around the legitimacy of transgenderism by saying “you want to kill trans people”. :gucci: This rhetorical Overton window shifting of language is perverse and disgusting frankly. You all are trolling and completely immune to engaging in sincere discourse without ironically doing argumentative hostage taking to attempt to win arguments.

And even with all that, the ICJ didn’t even say “genocide” was taking place!

No one respects you or your argument because your whole argument can be used against Israel itself.

Want to stop the daily flurry of rockets going into Israel and terrorism like Oct 7th?

Give up the >1000s of Palestinian detainees / hostages / prisoners, stop the apartheid nonsense, give back the land that was taken from Palestinians + reparations, and respect International law.

Why none of this is possible is due to underlying inherent hatred and bigotry towards anyone who's not Jewish. There's been decades of brainwashing and fearmongering that the neighbours to Israel are inhumane savages that want to see all Jews dead - and this is expressed through Jewish influenced media today to rationalize ethnic cleansing / genocide of Palestinians.

The world is being gaslit by Israel and its allies into believing the conflict started on Oct 7th and that HAMAS = Palestine in order to justify genocide, but for whatever reason, its incomprehensible to these same people why Oct 7th even happened and that it was just a random act of terrorism + Jews are the real victims.

Last edited: