voiture

Superstar
Daps
For those saying Israel does not care about the hostages, why doesn't Hamas prove you right by releasing them? I still can't wrap my head around that talking point.
Just doesn't make sense to me.

sS2i83M.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
For those saying Israel does not care about the hostages, why doesn't Hamas prove you right by releasing them? I still can't wrap my head around that talking point.

sS2i83M.gif
You're the guy who doesn't believe Palestinians live under apartheid rule. You also don't know what the International Court of Justice does. It's not surprising you can't wrap your head around it, tbh.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this logic makes zero sense

if they cared about hostages, they wouldn't be laying out one of the most intense and openly reckless air campaigns of the decade lol. "but but other group" has no bearing on the value a sovereign state places on its own citizens

the fact that israel still hasn't openly scrubbed their ranks regarding those responsible for allowing the Oct 7th attacks to happen or the impossibly pathetic immediate response is proof enough that they do not see a corrective action as critical. and for a largely conscript force to not have the level of oversight that a volunteer army does, its literally indicative of collective dysfunction down the line.

the choice of monkey gif is its own fukking thing too @FAH1223 reported

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It doesn’t make sense cause your scenario doesn’t make sense.

The whole point of hostages is to get something.

Brittany Griner sat in Russia for a year and Biden worked to get her out. If Russia just released her it wouldn’t have made Biden look bad by showing he didn’t care.

Israel doesn’t care about the hostages because they can still kill Palestinian Hamas members even after they get their people back.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

if they cared about hostages, they wouldn't be laying out one of the most intense and openly reckless air campaigns of the decade lol. "but but other group" has no bearing on the value a sovereign state places on its own citizens

the fact that israel still hasn't openly scrubbed their ranks regarding those responsible for allowing the Oct 7th attacks to happen or the impossibly pathetic immediate response is proof enough that they do not see a corrective action as critical. and for a largely conscript force to not have the level of oversight that a volunteer army does, its literally indicative of collective dysfunction down the line.

So in your mind caring about the hostages means do not go after Hamas because hostages may be killed?
It's all starting to make sense to me now how some of you guys think....you do not live in the real world. I can't even believe what I'm reading here

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

If you still have hostages, then Israel gets to superficially pretend to care about hostages. If you don’t want Israel to make that argument, Hamas should release the remaining hostages.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hear you, my point is what he said about it being a "political movement." They are not a state. A state can raise its own army, etc.
whats the hang up with this argument you’re making? Does it matter if they’re a state? Any “group” will get it, when lines get crossed. Thats like saying Al Qaeda couldn’t be pursued because its not an army :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It doesn’t make sense cause your scenario doesn’t make sense.

The whole point of hostages is to get something.

Brittany Griner sat in Russia for a year and Biden worked to get her out. If Russia just released her it wouldn’t have made Biden look bad by showing he didn’t care.

Israel doesn’t care about the hostages because they can still kill Palestinian Hamas members even after they get their people back.
You’re only as strong as your opponent respects. The USA and Russia have a healthy respect for each other. Thats why the USA and Russia openly trade hostages. Israel doesn’t respect Gaza or any IRGC backed group that much so they’ll just slaughter anyone around them and let their leaders pick up the pieces. The USA isn’t killing people under the guise of releasing a russian hostage.

Thats like saying: “unless the Russians free Evan Gershkovich then the USA is gonna keep killing Wagner PMCs in Sudan/Syria."

:gucci:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So in your mind caring about the hostages means do not go after Hamas because hostages may be killed?
It's all starting to make sense to me now how some of you guys think....you do not live in the real world. I can't even believe what I'm reading here
no, it means that you adopt the same basic principles that every other modern country would consider when it comes to at least verifying the wherabouts of those hostages before unleashing an entire war's worth of ordinance on an area that could fit inside Florida with space to spare. this cut and paste "but hamas" shyt is only good for reddit threads and echo chambers - it doesn't hold up anywhere. this is clear fukking logic lol

why would you saturate an area that contains your people? you have to go through gymnastics immediately to say its a good idea or a reasonable one

Its been months. They couldn't even contain reports on their forces killing their hostages because they failed to properly ID the bodies in triage like any professional force would've.

ukraine and russia were doing prisoner swaps over uncontrolled railways before control over areas was even clear, america isn't above straight up paying the bill for hostages, ghana will openly leverage international support to retrieve people, etc. israel legit does not care. like.... its pretty objective fact at this point

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're the guy who doesn't believe Palestinians live under apartheid rule. You also don't know what the International Court of Justice does. It's not surprising you can't wrap your head around it, tbh.

What would believing that have to do with anything?

Again, this attachment to words and definitions is meant to do the heavy lifting for you all instead of describing what it is that you actually want.

This is just like calling people “colonizers” and “zionists” and "genociders” and “ethnic clensers”…OK…when the jargon is finished…does that mean these are bad things or are you going to stop describing conditions and actually make prescriptions?

This is why you all sound foolish for saying “CALL FOR A CEASEFIRE!”…ok then what? Doesn’t mean Israel will actually DO that. So again, you need actual plans and not just fukkin slogans. Thats why you have city councils passing “ceasefire” resolutions :mjlol: Congrats. More meaningless bullshyt.

These words are not revolutionary tactics of change. They’re emotional crutches.

Whats clearly frustrating you all is that you all aren’t as clear as we are about what we want to see here to resolve this conflict.

I say “yeah just give palestinians the Sinai” and you all hear: “OMG Thats ethnic cleansing :damn:”…ok well :gucci:…what do you want to happen?:mjtf: For them to get land no one is using or not? :usure::dahell:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman