The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nap is right
Again. Its so much easier if they just say: “I don’t care what Hamas does because I will defend them regardless"

This weird shift between “Israel doesn’t even have evidence…except they’re naming specific individuals that UNRWA themselves fired for engaging in the attacks and Israel has electronic intercepts of” :gucci:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Again. Its so much easier if they just say: “I don’t care what Hamas does because I will defend them regardless"

This weird shift between “Israel doesn’t even have evidence…except they’re naming specific individuals that UNRWA themselves fired for engaging in the attacks and Israel has electronic intercepts of” :gucci:
Lol, don't care either way. Anyone who takes up arms against Israel is a fukking hero. Look at your bytch ass trying to talk with an Israeli dikk in your mouth.

Nobody here takes you seriously, clown.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Don’t you have a Hamas fundraiser to attend? Leave me alone :camby:
You should stop posting in this thread. It really is a waste of internet. Otherwise put me on ignore because I'm not gonna stop shytting on you. I'm gonna derail your bum ass every chance I get.

Clown.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You should stop posting in this thread. It really is a waste of internet. Otherwise put me on ignore because I'm not gonna stop shytting on you. I'm gonna derail your bum ass every chance I get.

Clown.
😘 I ain’t going nowhere…and you STILL don’t have more critical/anti-Israel threads than me on this forum :banderas:

fukk nikka :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's not a flex.

Quality >>> Quantity
You’ve polished Yahya Sinwar’s knob to a proper sheen :wow:

#Quality

1000.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This literally proves my point.

If Hamas defenders dont want Israel to exploit hostages for propaganda, they should release the hostages and disarm Israeli propaganda. :francis:

Maybe it's time to just pivot to Hamas is an Israeli PSYOP created to genocide the population of Gaza.

Either way the majority of posters here clearly believe Hamas is blameless or even justified in whatever they choose to do.